Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

4 scum makes sense for balance, unless the scum team has a GF that can't be NK'ed and can't be lynched without a handful of extra votes... then a smaller scum team makes sense.

Nobody listens to the Ape though...

Nor should they, if i thought you were town I'd gladly let you pull a jifiot and pacturd

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm exhausted but don't want to hold this up so I'm mailing this scene in... plus he's not around to enjoy it so without further adieu..

Hess, aka Hector the Toad (Town Junkie)is f-ucking dead!!! :o

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.....

now what?

CTM - hard to kill

Vic - inventor, vest

Ape - contractor, vest

AVM - sensor

Wombat - reveal today

SMC - reveal today

Let's hear what you've got guys... no point in running up trains for it, too risky w/ ninja hammer possibilities.

AVM update your lists.

SMC who did you view?

Well, it still being game on means AVM is still viable, and I was wrong about the counts. Now avm and smc should both have a result for us here, think avm's going to be away though

Freakin' sucks if you're a Lakers fan right now.

Very interesting that CTM and Vic came straight out against me, but more on that later. First, my official reveal.

My PR requires me to whine in every post. I'm the whiny townie (FU PacMod) and in doing so I would be in line for a prize, but was told there is no guarantee I'd get it. I wasn't told what the prize would be. In hindsight, the lack of guarantee was BG remaining alive since I'm the deputy.

I was notified after BG's death that I earned my reward, but had to keep on whining to keep it until the game was over or I was dead. I was not allowed to retrieve BG's results, unfortunately. My guess is that his guilty result was on Crusher, but that's pure speculation.

I investigated Dan my first night (N4) and Smash my second (N5). Why Smash? Because he was one of 4 that didn't vote at all during the Crusher lynch (along with JC, Verbal & Sharrow) and avoided the Verbal lynch. It was between him and Sharrow (JC & Verbal were dead) and I picked right.

I debated who I should investigate last night between AVM and Vicious. I suspected that the scum would want to keep 3 of us alive in order to cut down the odds from me vs. Vic. AVM, if scum, would be the likely godfather and, thus, I wouldn't get a scum reveal. We wouldn't want to be in the same boat as Nae-Slats last game with the town having a clean result on Slats and letting him slide. So, I investigated Vicious and took the chance that we would still be in a my word-against his situation.

VOTE: Vicious

Vicious is scum. The question is, who is the godfather, because based on what we've seen so far there has to be one. Is it CTM, hiding in plain sight from the opening scene? I don't know. But it's interesting that he'd come out with a vote on me so quickly. Of course, there's I28, WWWombat, and AVM. But that debate is for the next day.

Freakin sucks it's not lunch yet

that vote makes sense,i'm going to unvote for now in case of ninja hammer... want to hear from AVM.. my suspicion is that SMC will come back with a guilty on vic

It's 4 to lynch CTM but I think it's fairly obvious SMC is going to come back and vote me. Probably with a guilty result since I'll be the one the town wants dead.

LOL, nice preemptive posts there, guys.

I want to hear from AVM as well.

Well we know I28 is going to be all over this. Dude this mafia season has ******* sucked for me. Whatever I'm not even going to bother defending. I stepped in for someone who bowed out of this game and now I regret doing so. I hate playing as town more than anything.

Freakin' sucks if you're a Lakers fan right now.

Very interesting that CTM and Vic came straight out against me, but more on that later. First, my official reveal.

My PR requires me to whine in every post. I'm the whiny townie (FU PacMod) and in doing so I would be in line for a prize, but was told there is no guarantee I'd get it. I wasn't told what the prize would be. In hindsight, the lack of guarantee was BG remaining alive since I'm the deputy.

I was notified after BG's death that I earned my reward, but had to keep on whining to keep it until the game was over or I was dead. I was not allowed to retrieve BG's results, unfortunately. My guess is that his guilty result was on Crusher, but that's pure speculation.

I investigated Dan my first night (N4) and Smash my second (N5). Why Smash? Because he was one of 4 that didn't vote at all during the Crusher lynch (along with JC, Verbal & Sharrow) and avoided the Verbal lynch. It was between him and Sharrow (JC & Verbal were dead) and I picked right.

I debated who I should investigate last night between AVM and Vicious. I suspected that the scum would want to keep 3 of us alive in order to cut down the odds from me vs. Vic. AVM, if scum, would be the likely godfather and, thus, I wouldn't get a scum reveal. We wouldn't want to be in the same boat as Nae-Slats last game with the town having a clean result on Slats and letting him slide. So, I investigated Vicious and took the chance that we would still be in a my word-against his situation.

VOTE: Vicious

Vicious is scum. The question is, who is the godfather, because based on what we've seen so far there has to be one. Is it CTM, hiding in plain sight from the opening scene? I don't know. But it's interesting that he'd come out with a vote on me so quickly. Of course, there's I28, WWWombat, and AVM. But that debate is for the next day.

Lol. That's the dumbest variation of a deputy ever and anyone that buys that I'll have to laugh at. You basically become cop v2.0. A deputy gets all results of the cop, it's literally the whole point of the role. I guess you could've come up with anything because me being me and you saying DERP GOT A GUILTY DERP is going to get you and your team a win.

Freakin sucks Yanks got shut out

Lol. That's the dumbest variation of a deputy ever and anyone that buys that I'll have to laugh at. You basically become cop v2.0. A deputy gets all results of the cop, it's literally the whole point of the role. I guess you could've come up with anything because me being me and you saying DERP GOT A GUILTY DERP is going to get you and your team a win.

LOL, Vicious. That's the best you got? You having second thoughts volunteering to sub in this game and then doubting Pac's set up? I wish I got BG's results. Him telling us BG got a guilty and not telling me was PacMod f'ing with us. Just like he is with this stupid PR.

My number is 0. There are now three options for you all to consider:

1--I'm lying and am scum

2--I'm telling the truth, but my results are faulty (which, even with TS I haven't seen a reason to think that yet)

3--I'm telling the truth, and therefore SMC is scum.

Vote: SMC

If I'm wrong, I cost us the game and that's how it goes.

Though I will say I find it odd both CTM and Vic assumed he was a cop/deputy. When I read his half-reveal I thought he was claiming tracker and his "I look up to BG" was that he followed BG and saw his visit.

Freakin sucks Yanks got shut out

LOL, Vicious. That's the best you got? You having second thoughts volunteering to sub in this game and then doubting Pac's set up? I wish I got BG's results. Him telling us BG got a guilty and not telling me was PacMod f'ing with us. Just like he is with this stupid PR.

I'm not doubting the mod at all. I'm saying you're saying straight bullsh*t. Pac has been quite inventive in trying to bring in new roles into gameplay. Having a magical-deputy-who-can-half-reveal-and-not-get-results-of-the-cop doesn't jive with the rest of his roles. Not only that but you're basically saying your role is a triplicate of I28's, and DPR's with the PR thing. Have a PR, get a reward. Sounds like too much of the same thing for one mod to do.

Not only that, the fact that everyone knew what you were after your half-reveal and you weren't mod-killed is suspicious enough to me. Mine and CTM's "pre-emptive" strike was based on the fact that we already knew what you were with you half-reveal. The only reason you're not dead is because you're scum and you did it so it's not really a reveal, it's a bullsh*t reveal and not only that, if you were innocent scum would've been CLAMORING for an MK in that situation and I can't see any mod allowing that.

Though I will say I find it odd both CTM and Vic assumed he was a cop/deputy. When I read his half-reveal I thought he was claiming tracker and his "I look up to BG" was that he followed BG and saw his visit.

Really? Funny how we co-modded last game and you see "tracker" and I see "deputy".

Him saying that same line meant to me that he picked up where BG left off, thus being the deputy.

Freakin' sucks it's not lunch yet.

I'm pretty impressed, Vicious, with your team's ability to screw with AVM's results. That, or he's the GF, but I seriously doubt that.

No wonder you were itching to be on the TS lynch. You and your scummate knew you had something to hamper his sensor.

Freakin' sucks it's not lunch yet.

I'm pretty impressed, Vicious, with your team's ability to screw with AVM's results. That, or he's the GF, but I seriously doubt that.

No wonder you were itching to be on the TS lynch. You and your scummate knew you had something to hamper his sensor.

Or you're lying. That's simpler,.

Freakin' sucks FIsola is still working for the DNs.

Or you're lying. That's simpler,.

You're in better move now that AVM came to your rescue. What, you had doubts your plan was going to work? I give you credit for taking such a gamble and bravo to you and your scum team for pulling it off.

Look up to to me seems pretty clear he was BG's underling..

and this day has turned out just about as i expected. I'm glad however that SMC didn't investigate AVM and come back with a guilty :D

Freakin sucks it's not lunch yet

LOL, nice preemptive posts there, guys.

dude.. that was obvious.. either your scum and will lie to get vic lynched, or you're for real and vic has to be guilty based on what avm said..

Leaving avm alive is certainly a nice little wifom and makes me paranoid something else is in the works..

I'm so glad i have my fitting new avatar, cause 7 or 8 days into this sh*t and I'm still totally lost

Freakin' sucks FIsola is still working for the DNs.

You're in better move now that AVM came to your rescue. What, you had doubts your plan was going to work? I give you credit for taking such a gamble and bravo to you and your scum team for pulling it off.

Or you're lying.

FYI - continue as normal but there will be a proper send off for Hess soon. I didn't have the energy last night and knew I couldn't get to it until this afternoon so I just threw it out there to get the game moving.

Hess predictably went out like a spazz...

And SMC. I'm just glad that you left AVM alive. It's high risk high reward but hopefully when we lynch you it's going to prove AVM innocent and gives us another day in which we can hopefully gather some more thoughts from a confirmed townie on what to do. Killing Hess did the town a favor since he was dead weight regardless.

It would seem that scum would most likely have a role blocker, but something to mess with the results? Are we back to the framer thing? Smash tried to use that in his own defense, interesting that SMC's case now hinges on it..

I'm done playing the mod, the balance seems wacky not knowing the roles, and most of the roles I haven't really seen before, so it's hard to guess.

I've been after smc all game, so that's where I'm leaning now. The only thing giving me pause is how wrong I've been this game, maybe better to go against myself..

i want to see what magilla does before doing anything, cause he's still my favorite for GF ..

Just gonna think out loud here for a bit. So it's Vic vs. SMC. Not surprised at that. I am surprised Hess is dead though. It means scum didn't go after AVM which as CTM said is a big WIFOM. We are at "MyLo" for real I think this time which makes the WIFOM unavoidable. Normally this might be a spot for a no lynch, but with our options for the last non-GF scum narrowed to Vic and SMC, I don't see a no lynch helping us much (as it is usually used to narrow suspects), so I think we have to take a shot at Vic, SMC, or AVM. Then again, if SMC is scum, then we have quite a few potential bulletproof townies (more on this later).

Just gonna think out loud here for a bit. So it's Vic vs. SMC. Not surprised at that. I am surprised Hess is dead though. It means scum didn't go after AVM which as CTM said is a big WIFOM. We are at "MyLo" for real I think this time which makes the WIFOM unavoidable. Normally this might be a spot for a no lynch, but with our options for the last non-GF scum narrowed to Vic and SMC, I don't see a no lynch helping us much (as it is usually used to narrow suspects), so I think we have to take a shot at Vic, SMC, or AVM. Then again, if SMC is scum, then we have quite a few potential bulletproof townies (more on this later).

I was just about to say that.

I know I'm BP and I28 is too supposedly. This means that the only targets they have tonight is CTM (am I wrong here?) or you. AVM lives another night with another investigation because killing him will flip him town, thus showing SMC as scum. Killing AVM would pretty much screw SMC IMO. With I28 and myself still having a BP vest, it would allow us to play to a LYLO situation. Am I wrong in my #'s?

I was just about to say that.

I know I'm BP and I28 is too supposedly. This means that the only targets they have tonight is CTM (am I wrong here?) or you. AVM lives another night with another investigation because killing him will flip him town, thus showing SMC as scum. Killing AVM would pretty much screw SMC IMO. With I28 and myself still having a BP vest, it would allow us to play to a LYLO situation. Am I wrong in my #'s?

I am "hard to kill" as well, they'd have to shoot WWWombat or take a chance on one of the people who claim vests or hard to kill..

EIther way, no lynch is probably the right play again, force them to kill avm/wombat or take a shot at a BP.. maybe we can No lynch 2 times and let them kill the ape

I am "hard to kill" as well, they'd have to shoot WWWombat or take a chance on one of the people who claim vests or hard to kill..

EIther way, no lynch is probably the right play again, force them to kill avm/wombat or take a shot at a BP.. maybe we can No lynch 2 times and let them kill the ape

220px-Hard_To_Kill.jpg

Archived