5 Locked Threads

vanDoug

It wasnt political it was just rude. We are leient but thete is a line.

Thank God you're leient or I would have been ****ed.

OK, so I can't crack on blacks, Jews, retards or now women.

Are we still aloud to pick on gays?

Just checking before I offend someone :)

What if the poster is a black, Jewish, retarded gay woman that happens to be a Fin fan? Fair game?

The only thing shameful about 5 locked threads on the 1st page is the fact that the inactivity is what is keeping them there.

I guess you didn't read any of those threads. Because inactivity seems to be the least of our worries right now, lol.

Thank God you're leient or I would have been fucked.

OK, so I can't crack on blacks, Jews, retards or now women.

Are we still aloud to pick on gays?

Just checking before I offend someone :)

What if the poster is a black, Jewish, retarded gay woman that happens to be a Fin fan? Fair game?

Yes. Although you will knock that one over the fence and make us come up with a new rule for that as well. B)

I guess you didn't read any of those threads. Because inactivity seems to be the least of our worries right now, lol.

I gave them the once-over... I'm talking about inactivity SINCE those threads. A good lounge is a lounge that has 20+ fresh threads bouncing stuff to page 2 on the regular... not 3-5 train wreck threads that end up locked, imo.

I gave them the once-over... I'm talking about inactivity SINCE those threads. A good lounge is a lounge that has 20+ fresh threads bouncing stuff to page 2 on the regular... not 3-5 train wreck threads that end up locked, imo.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Much appreciated. I will put the focus on making this a good lounge, lol.

More of a Five Finger Death Punch guy.

I love the way their music sounds but I kind of get sick of them whining about a chick in every ******* song. It's like Anne Rice (or some writer that writes books for chicks) writes their ******* lyrics or something.

Ya know, it's so easy to get into political arguments and debates these days. I feel like too much energy is waste arguing over petty differences rather than focusing on what we have in common. My life as a whole has gotten better since I stopped following that nonsense. It's still SOOOO hard to resist a good debate, however.

Ya know, it's so easy to get into political arguments and debates these days. I feel like too much energy is waste arguing over petty differences rather than focusing on what we have in common. My life as a whole has gotten better since I stopped following that nonsense. It's still SOOOO hard to resist a good debate, however.

Totally agree. I follow it. but don't feel the need to argue with others. Feel less of a need to try and get others to think the way I do. Especially here, I mean we are all Jets fans so that is proof enough that none of us are very smart.

I go on vacation for a week and I miss a sh*t load of stuff lol. Well, atleast I had nothing to do with the locks this time.

:D

We are going to need someone who can back up your story. You know, proof that you were away, lol....

lol. Actually the toilet seat in my hotel was too close to the sink so I had to sit a bit sideways which was a bit uncomfortable when trying to wipe my behind. Outside of that the toilet was quite flushable!

We had the same problem, actually worse, crusher just didn't fit. So he ripped the sink/cabinet off the wall and uses the bathtub as his sink

We had the same problem, actually worse, crusher just didn't fit. So he ripped the sink/cabinet off the wall and uses the bathtub as his sink

Crusher's just a beast.

I have an inside question for ya. What toilet tissue does Crusher use? Im using Marcel but I the crusher man may know the best tissue for the bottom. B)

Crusher's just a beast.

I have an inside question for ya. What toilet tissue does Crusher use? Im using Marcel but I the crusher man may know the best tissue for the bottom. B)

Unfortunately toilet paper in this country is just not made large or durable enough to accoomodate the massive job that is wiping his a$$. He's taken to using beach towels of late. He buys a dozen for a couple bucks at walmart and then mrs. crusher takes them out back and burns them.

Unfortunately toilet paper in this country is just not made large or durable enough to accoomodate the massive job that is wiping his a$$. He's taken to using beach towels of late. He buys a dozen for a couple bucks at walmart and then mrs. crusher takes them out back and burns them.

Damn! Talk about sh*tty fires lmao.

Those dumps must be quite powerful loads to hold, let alone flush. I feel sorry for you bro.

Can you imagine the Crusher family sitting around the fire pit all taking in the odor of daddys doo-doo. Crusher roasting marshmallows over it. Ewwwww thats toxic and would cause a DEP EPA hazardous situation.

I wish i could report that the whole family is depraved enough to do so, but in actuality they are not. Somehow crusher has manged to produce decent children and marry very well.

His soiled bath towells are burned at the edge of his property by a muslim prisoner he keeps to do his bidding. I wasn't supposed to divulge this, but the man just sprayed hot chili pepper crap all over me, and no longer feel any obligation to him. sh*t burns.

Well, it is what you do. You are a toilet seat lol. :lol:

Crusher has to chill out with those heros. It must be tough for you during football season.

Hero's are fine except for the fact that they are finger food for him and he eats them while he's crapping. The real issue is anything spicy. I don't understand the chemical process exactly, but after travelling through the canyon that is his stomach, and miles of intestine, it comes out the other end radioactive

Hero's are fine except for the fact that they are finger food for him and he eats them while he's crapping. The real issue is anything spicy. I don't understand the chemical process exactly, but after travelling through the canyon that is his stomach, and miles of intestine, it comes out the other end radioactive

lmao. Thats hilarious.

I never found talking about someone's excrement so entertaining lol.

Archived