The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how everyone in Portland has white man guilt. They are so afraid to offend anyone. They are by far the most PC people I know and it's downright hysterical.

Yeah...North Carolinians don't have that problem :P

Hold up, Slats. When you were 5 yrs old they still used the word "negro"? How old are you? 60?

Well, clearly they didn't. Lol! They did run a lot of United Negro College Fund commercials back in '69-70, though, and that's when I was in kindergarten.

Plus my parents were a good deal older than me, and my mom -bless her heart- was a tad bit ignorant.

Since we're sharing 5 year old stories, this is the most horrific one I can remember. In first grade, I was staring at the globe, and I was just fascinated. Me and a black girl started calling out names of the countries to one another. I swear on my life, I had never heard the word before that day...but I came up to the country of Niger. Only I didn't say it like the country is pronounced. Her jaw dropped, and I was like what? Look. I showed her the country, she said ohhh ok. We kept on. It wasn't until a few years later that I actually found out what I said, and I don't know when I remembered that I'd done that.

It's actually quite hilarious, simply because my 5 year old self couldn't even fathom racism at that point but geez...what are the odds? lol

Soon you'll be in the half my age +6 range, and we'll be free to date. Finally.

For the longest time I thought you and Hess were my age. Of course, for the longest time I thought Dan was a dude. So....yeah.

In kindergarten, I almost got my 5 year old head beat in for referring to a black kid as a negro. He was like, how would you feel if I called you a cracker?

A couple of weekends ago, I was out and about on the town...pretty drunk...a good friend was moving, last night in town and we got after it. In Jax Beach, if you live at the beach, you bike to the bars. Or trike if you are me (dont need to balance when you're drunk, plus its pimp). Anyway, I have cute little bell on it, that I ring at all the ladies, they eat that sh*t up.

Well, there was this group of ghetto fabulous black girls walking down the street, with one random white girl with cornrows with the crew. So I ring my bell, jokingly, while we are pulling up behind them walking. They all turn to see what it is, and the white girl speaks up to the crew of black girls and said...."Damn, Cracker on the trike just rang his bell at us".

Which I replied, "Damn, Nigga called me cracker". Which I thought was funny considering she was white and I was totally joking. They did not find it humorous. Which led to me triking faster than I've ever had to before. lol

A couple of weekends ago, I was out and about on the town...pretty drunk...a good friend was moving, last night in town and we got after it. In Jax Beach, if you live at the beach, you bike to the bars. Or trike if you are me (dont need to balance when you're drunk, plus its pimp). Anyway, I have cute little bell on it, that I ring at all the ladies, they eat that sh*t up.

Well, there was this group of ghetto fabulous black girls walking down the street, with one random white girl with cornrows with the crew. So I ring my bell, jokingly, while we are pulling up behind them walking. They all turn to see what it is, and the white girl speaks up to the crew of black girls and said...."Damn, Cracker on the trike just rang his bell at us".

Which I replied, "Damn, Nigga called me cracker". Which I thought was funny considering she was white and I was totally joking. They did not find it humorous. Which led to me triking faster than I've ever had to before. lol

Tricycle%20Fail.jpg

Since we're sharing 5 year old stories, this is the most horrific one I can remember. In first grade, I was staring at the globe, and I was just fascinated. Me and a black girl started calling out names of the countries to one another. I swear on my life, I had never heard the word before that day...but I came up to the country of Niger. Only I didn't say it like the country is pronounced. Her jaw dropped, and I was like what? Look. I showed her the country, she said ohhh ok. We kept on. It wasn't until a few years later that I actually found out what I said, and I don't know when I remembered that I'd done that.

It's actually quite hilarious, simply because my 5 year old self couldn't even fathom racism at that point but geez...what are the odds? lol

Thank God Rutgers and Aten don;t play mafia because it would be ruff from here.

Jif rides a trike... baahahahaha.

Anyways, game related comment here: I think its best off we quit revealing character names. Given that we already had a 3rd party looking for a character, if someone had come out and said they were Toby his job is pretty damn easy. Its possible scum has similar circumstances (looking for certain characters)... so I think that we are better off sticking to role only.

Just my opinion.

Soon you'll be in the half my age +6 range, and we'll be free to date. Finally.

Ok, if you can wait a decade or so.

Bitches love it. They cant resist when I cruise by hitting the 2 wheel motion ringing my bell with a little wink.

My mind has been blown.

Thats actually really funny....but this is my exact trike.

trek_pure_trike_2009_belizeblue.jpg

Bitches love it. They cant resist when I cruise by hitting the 2 wheel motion ringing my bell with a little wink.

not for nothing my Grandmother had that exact same trike when she had the home in Boca. Wow dude.

Jif rides a trike... baahahahaha.

Anyways, game related comment here: I think its best off we quit revealing character names. Given that we already had a 3rd party looking for a character, if someone had come out and said they were Toby his job is pretty damn easy. Its possible scum has similar circumstances (looking for certain characters)... so I think that we are better off sticking to role only.

Just my opinion.

You dont even know how much pussy that trike has brought me and my friends way. I'm a ******* celebrity on that thing. Boombox, cooler and all. Wait, you dont care, you are a fag.

Good game point though.

My mind has been blown.

Picture this if you will; you're cruising on bikes with your friends at the beach. You see a group of dudes approaching. The most attractive of them, riding a trike, suns out, so the guns are definitely out. As you get closer, he hits the 2 wheel motion, you hear some Beastie Boys "Girls" playing from his trike. As he drives by, he winks, rings his bell and then looks over his shoulder to see if he got a reaction...which he always does. Then as you are cruising along, you hear the Beasites and a bell approaching. Its me, the hot guy on the trike, read to charm your pants off. You're mind wont be the only thing blown.

not for nothing my Grandmother had that exact same trike when she had the home in Boca. Wow dude.

Its all about being unique. The allure is there, match it with my face, body and charm. Panties instantly wet.

You doubt me?

Picture this if you will; you're cruising on bikes with your friends at the beach. You see a group of dudes approaching. The most attractive of them, riding a trike, suns out, so the guns are definitely out. As you get closer, he hits the 2 wheel motion, you hear some Beastie Boys "Girls" playing from his trike. As he drives by, he winks, rings his bell and then looks over his shoulder to see if he got a reaction...which he always does. Then as you are cruising along, you hear the Beasites and a bell approaching. Its me, the hot guy on the trike, read to charm your pants off. You're mind wont be the only thing blown.

Its all about being unique. The allure is there, match it with my face, body and charm. Panties instantly wet.

You doubt me?

Either they lowered the amount of rep you can give out per day, or everyones gotten funnier this game. I keep running out of rep before it's 3...

i'm sad that shane will never read this... Might have to put in sig

Its all about being unique. The allure is there, match it with my face, body and charm. Panties instantly wet. You doubt me?

That would happen to grandma sometimes too when she forgot to wear her depends triking.

You doubt me?

I'm actually not surprised if this works. I can't stop laughing.

That sounds like the opening to a ******* horror novel.

I'm actually not surprised if this works. I can't stop laughing.

If it works, that's why. My wife and her friends would laugh thier asses off at a bunch of fruits riding around in powder blue tricycles ringing bells at people.. but laughing is a good in..

If it works, that's why. My wife and her friends would laugh thier asses off at a bunch of fruits riding around in powder blue tricycles ringing bells at people.. but laughing is a good in..

Laughter -- Helping dorky white kids with the ladies for over 30 years.

Please post footage from helmet cam. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He could charge per view...make a killing!

Archived