The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a fellow geek gave me a series called "Firefly" to borrow... ever heard of it? He's the one that turned me onto BSG.

Firefly is teh awesome. That is all.

Yea it's ok. I think it's like twin peaks. Overrated because it got canceled.

DIAF.

Not even Day 2 and almost 2k post in this thread. haha. Can;t wait for Verbal to show up tomorrow to scold us for 40 pages of drivel. Nice. lol

Bastard. I'm awake and decided to check in....omfg. You people are nuts. I can't wait for a few more days and you all start talking about low post count players like myself. But then I'll remind you to subtract about 100 posts from everybody during N1. You all suck.

Bastard. I'm awake and decided to check in....omfg. You people are nuts. I can't wait for a few more days and you all start talking about low post count players like myself. But then I'll remind you to subtract about 100 posts from everybody during N1. You all suck.

Maybe instead of bitching about everyone else, you should be participating in the discussions about relationships, shoes, trikes, TV shows, fantasy football, and strip clubs. Bastard.

Maybe instead of bitching about everyone else, you should be participating in the discussions about relationships, shoes, trikes, TV shows, fantasy football, and strip clubs. Bastard.

Take it easy on Verb, poor little fella is a Dolphins fan.

He would like to discuss such things as... "orange and teal I feel pretty", "Marc Anthony gets my Fin up" "Franchise QB, I want", "Coach, I want", "A playoff win? WTF is that?"

Sorry I haven't been on that much. Had an awful night.

My wife got into a car accident. She and my son were taken to the hospital. I had to find a way to get there and spent most of the evening/night there. Luckily, they're in good shape and back home. The car might be totaled. The other driver ran a red light and hit our car on the passenger side. All air bags deployed as the impact drove our car into the light pole.

My wife got into a car accident. She and my son were taken to the hospital. I had to find a way to get there and spent most of the evening/night there. Luckily, they're in good shape and back home. The car might be totaled. The other driver ran a red light and hit our car on the passenger side. All air bags deployed as the impact drove our car into the light pole.

Holy crap - I hope they are alright man.

I'm glad that nothing horrible happened. Good choice on your car if the safety measures in it kept your family alive.

Thanks, guys.

It was scary. AND, it was only 6 blocks away from our house (most accidents happen near home). Fortunately, both wife & son are home resting. Now I have to deal with the logistics of insurance, repairs, etc.

This is the damage:

Accident1.jpg

Accident2.jpg

The night seems to drag on forever.

"Let's get on with it!" the employees all shout.

"Screw you guys," says the mod.

Just then, a courier brings a memo to the office. "Video Conference Call for SMC from Corporate."

"What? why me?" SMC says in a panicked voice. "I've done my job!"

The reluctant SMC grows beet red. He goes into the conference room, shuts the door, and takes the call. The office tries to look busy, but everyone is listening in on what's being said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY SALES ARE NOT UP TO PAR! I had a career month! Hell, I'm having a career year!"

"That's not what our records indicate. Seems to us that you not only have lost us several big accounts, but you've had a history of anger management issues."

"WHAT. THE. FRAK. AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"

The door bursts open. SMC starts to go nuts, tossing tables around and throwing office equipment.

"Sharrow, was it you???" SMC grabs Sharrow by the arm and pulls Sharrow into the conference room.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Sharrow cries out.

"You vindictive piece of sh*t! You've always had it out for me!"

"**** you, I don't have to take your crap anymore!"

SMC and Sharrow start bitch-slapping each other. Corporate is stunned by the display they are witnessing. "You're both fired. I don't care who started it, office violence is not tolerated."

SMC, A.K.A Andy Bernard, A.K.A explosive townie (able to take out one person after being voted off or being fired) has been fired.

50236_2230956522_2231_n.jpg

In the process, Sharrow, A.K.A Holly Flax, A.K.A 1-time town lie detector has been fired as well.

Hollytheoffice.jpg

In the bustle of the night, it appears that a recommendation letter with someone's name on it (would have been able to protect that individual from 1 nighttime "firing") has been torn into pieces.

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch. DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 4PM ET.

For now, I'm going to

vote ape

he made a comment about jif being wrong on day 1's last night during drunken spamming, jif suspects me, and the only way he'd know jif was wrong is if he was scum. It was subtle, but a potential slip

CTMope is so wrong... he's like JIF scum hunting on D1.

Interesting ab sharrow. He'd asked at least once if someone was town in a joking manner. Very smooth.

vote Hess

I agree he's seemed forced

that's my other favorite, and will vote there if needed for additional pressure

1) Vic

2) SMC (N1 Kill)(Andy Bernard, Explosive Townie)

3) J80

4) Smashmouth (T0mShane)

5) DPR (D1 Lynch)(Michael Scott, 3rd party)

6) Pac

7) I28

8) Sharrow (N1 Kill)(Holly Flax, 1-time Town Lie Detector)

9) Brett

10) Slats

11) AVM

12) Crusher

13) Verbal

14) Hess

15) JIF (Dan)

16) Lily

17)Jetscode

18) Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

19) CTM

LOL 1 time lie detector. I bet if he had claimed that nobody would have believed him anyways.

All right.

Vote: Lily

Yup. I still think she's scum. She has done nothing but pretty much say "Nothing new here" and was one of the people that massaged votes along without actually hoping on them herself. These are the quotes that led me to my vote on her.

I see I didn't miss much. I get a town feeling from AVM, for what it's worth. As for DPR, he'll have a good reveal regardless of what his alignment is.

I won't be around in the morning by the deadline, so I guess y'all get to do this one without me.

She could at least contribute a little something. Or if she knows she's gone could have put her vote somewhere.

I know that DPR enjoys being scum as much as I do. He has been having an awful lot of fun this game. But, it's also true that he will have a reveal that will keep him from being lynched. He's good at those. I know I'm metagaming, but that's what I'm thinking.

I feel silly leaving my vote where it is, so I'm going to unvote for now.

Massaging along DPR at this point but not voting him yet

Vic, I challenge you to name one time I've participated this much on a day one. I'm trying really hard to increase my play, unlike some who just say "What the ****. Why bother?" That attitude is a big part of why DM mafia nearly died off, imo.

Also, I have been on and off the computer. Remember, I don't get up until y'all have been playing practically all day. So, yeah, I'm scurrying in and out. It'll be that way all game, too. I'm busier now than I used to be.

Sorry if I seem snarky. I don't mean to. Blame the meds. I'm off now for my birthday dinner. See y'all later...

Her reaction to me saying I felt she was floating on by by that point. Seems a bit contrived and mock outragey.

Oh, and I guess I should mention that I'd be happy moving to Vic if the wind blows that way.

Her comments on when I was becoming a popular subject of discussion, once again massaging but not jumping on and voting.

For now, I'm going to

vote ape

he made a comment about jif being wrong on day 1's last night during drunken spamming, jif suspects me, and the only way he'd know jif was wrong is if he was scum. It was subtle, but a potential slip

What I said was that you were wrong about your opinion on the hot chick Pac posted, like JIF is about scum on D1. It was a metaphor you ******* moron.

It wasn't even about the game... Here is the full post: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98259-the-office-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1827834

You'll see your comments about the girl not being too hot. Then Pac says add it to the list of things you are wrong about, then I say you are so wrong that you are like JIF hunting scum. I thought you'd get it, since you spent a number of posts prior to that telling JIF he is a terrible scum hunter on D1.

Had nothing to do with this game.

Wow. What a stretch.

What I said was that you were wrong about your opinion on the hot chick Pac posted, like JIF is about scum on D1. It was a metaphor you ******* moron.

It wasn't even about the game... Here is the full post: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98259-the-office-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1827834

You'll see your comments about the girl not being too hot. Then Pac says add it to the list of things you are wrong about, then I say you are so wrong that you are like JIF hunting scum. I thought you'd get it, since you spent a number of posts prior to that telling JIF he is a terrible scum hunter on D1.

Had nothing to do with this game.

Wow. What a stretch.

woah.. you are a mind trip dude.

I got what you were implying. THe fact that I got it is why I'm voting you. Jif is saying I'm scum and he caught another on day 1. You are agreeing with me that Jif is a terrible scum hunter, which makes it not too far of a leap to suggest that you might know that I'm innocent and jif is just wrong, again. The only way you'd know jif was wrong about me is if you're scum.

woah.. you are a mind trip dude.

I got what you were implying. THe fact that I got it is why I'm voting you. Jif is saying I'm scum and he caught another on day 1. You are agreeing with me that Jif is a terrible scum hunter, which makes it not too far of a leap to suggest that you might know that I'm innocent and jif is just wrong, again. The only way you'd know jif was wrong about me is if you're scum.

No CTM the conversation around JIF being a bad scum hunter was in reference to past games, his track record. You were the one saying it. I threw the dig in as a metaphor that I thought you'd get. Had nothing to do with this game, and everything to do with ripping on JIF being wrong more than he is right.

This is the worst case you've ever put forward. Never seen anything used this out of context, not even by DPR, to form a case.

I'm not even going to defend myself anymore... the spin on this is epically absurd.

Archived