The Office Mafia Game Thread

Meg.. The only reason this is a focus is cause I'm the lynch favorite and the most interesting things that occured last night That we know about involves me and the ape..

We can go back to discussing you playing weirdly if you want :)

You steal my item. I confirm your claim.

If I'm scum I leave you hanging with that reveal. Why would I stick my neck out to confirm your reveal, when it would open the door to anyone asking why the item wasn't destroyed in my own possession before you stole it?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then stop the back and forth. I could possibly get behind that solution. Either way, it has to stop.

Like I said, I'm responding when I think I can make a good point that isn't completely redundant with my last post to him.

I'll lay off though, its infuriating.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (3): Verbal, Smash, Lily

Lily (3): Vicious, Hess, Wombat

Hess (3): Pac, AVM, Primate

Vicious (1): Crusher

Smashmouth (1): J80

Pac (1): CTM

Jetscode (1): Slats

Not voting: Jetscode, JiF

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

CTM (3): Verbal, Smash, Lily

Lily (3): Vicious, Hess, Wombat

Pac (2): CTM, JiF

Not voting: Jetscode

If both CTM and item destroyer are scum (or the same person), then the night actions might make sense. Suppose the scum can't easily pass items between each other, then it makes sense for them to destroy the letter because any townie who gets the letter would probably pass it back to Ape.

unvote

Vote: CTM

CTM (4): Verbal, Smash, Lily, Wombat

Lily (2): Vicious, Hess

PAC is who I'd like to pressure.. He just offered to vote any 3 of the leaders and normally he's got his teeth into someone by now..

My "teeth" were into AVM and everyone ignored it. My "teeth" were into Hess (where my vote currently is). My "teeth" are into you because you're a liar (which I proved a couple pages ago).

You're starting to piss me off... Anytime I've gone bonkers on 1 person it's either because I've had an investigation result or someone is claiming my role.

I tried making light of being the person to hammer you but you've made even that less fun.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Happy now? I'm town and getting sick of you trying to drag me into your crap war to save yourself.

Pac has been unusually subdued. I could go that way.

Would you prefer I call you names? :rolleyes:

I never do that to any female that plays. You, Dan, Nae, Avilla, Song, and JiF.

I leave the insults for the dudes.

No, you're just dangerously fixated.

Nope.. Really not.. Voting pac now and have been.. Unfortunately for me I took heat due to my vote on the dumb ball of fur.. validating that is a big part of my defense.. But way to feed his idea that mafia I'd really all about him

CTM (5): Verbal, Smash, Lily, Wombat, Pac

Hess (2): AVM, Primate

Lily (2): Vicious, Hess

My "teeth" were into AVM and everyone ignored it. My "teeth" were into Hess (where my vote currently is). My "teeth" are into you because you're a liar (which I proved a couple pages ago).

You're starting to piss me off... Anytime I've gone bonkers on 1 person it's either because I've had an investigation result or someone is claiming my role.

I tried making light of being the person to hammer you but you've made even that less fun.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Happy now? I'm town and getting sick of you trying to drag me into your crap war to save yourself.

If CTM is a liar and you "proved it 2 pages ago" why did it take you all this time to vote him ? because he pointed at you ?

Your "Im town" comment looks like your saying something you really need not say.

If CTM is a liar and you "proved it 2 pages ago" why did it take you all this time to vote him ? because he pointed at you ?

Your "Im town" comment looks like your saying something you really need not say.

All this time? It was 1AM last night and this is the first time since then I've sat down and caught up. Between golf and getting things ready for my move next weekend I haven't been on much this weekend.

he didn't prove anything.. I caught him lying and him being the mouth breathing dirtbag that he is tried to turn it around on me unsuccessfully

he didn't prove anything.. I caught him lying and him being the mouth breathing dirtbag that he is tried to turn it around on me unsuccessfully

Continue flailing. I know exactly what you're trying to do and it's not going to work.

Anyone who's interested can flip back to last night and see for themselves.

Would you prefer I call you names? :rolleyes:

I never do that to any female that plays. You, Dan, Nae, Avilla, Song, and JiF.

I leave the insults for the dudes.

Of course not. That's one reason I like you so much. But you have been quiet lately, and I don't mean absent. I mean not your usual "bulldog" self.

And you're right. It was Adella.

Of course Doggin has a harem. ;)

This is something that jumped out to me as well. Jetscode was all over your "Ape slipped while drunk" case, the ONLY person who was. When you taunted me about not OMGUS voting you I told you that Jetscode was my #1 for scum. He's now trying to push a gambit theory on the 2 of us.

You lie and lie often you do.

Scum don't go to the dead thread.

Kinda fvcked up that you said you'd reveal the item if it got to that point, but now you won't.

Actually agree with you about Pac and JC, so lynching you and determining your alignment will be useful there.

You've got monkey on the brain in a game where he seems to be playing pretty level headed. Don't get it.

I said earlier that JC was starting to bother me. Now I'm seeing a few other people saying it. 23 hours or so before the deadline, I'm willing to...

unvote

vote: Jetscode

And see what the seeker of reveals has to say.

Wow...

This.

CTM is so convinced I'm scum - yet I'm not even ******* voting him. I've tried to patiently respond to all his claims as he's layered them together, but he's clearly being narrow-minded, to an extent I've never seen from him, and he apparently has it all figured out in his head.

Even after him being monumentally wrong about me last game, he won't listen when I tell him he's once again barking up the wrong tree. Not sure what to do about it, its frustrating.

If we lynch CTM and he flips town, it'll confirm every bit of suspicion I have for Jetscode. Only scum would have jumped on the "Ape slipped when drunk" case like Jetscode did, and the effort to push a gambit theory is that much scummier imo.

If we lynch CTM and he flips scum, then we party and the game gets a bit more tolerable.

Your repeating yourself and your lying again...

You lie and lie often you do.

Not sure how you are coming up with me lying. Here is the D2 start post, CTM's vote on me, and you piling right on...

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch. DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 4PM ET.

For now, I'm going to

vote ape

he made a comment about jif being wrong on day 1's last night during drunken spamming, jif suspects me, and the only way he'd know jif was wrong is if he was scum. It was subtle, but a potential slip

Don't like your reasoning but I'm down for a vote on the Ape. The 8-ball hasn't been wrong yet.

VOTE: I-28

Archived