I miss gg

Maxman

I love GG. Will hide my love for bacon for you. Well maybe bot hide as much as lie, but I'll try. I love candy corn?

:) i was joking Crush! I love me some bacon! OY! I also love candy corn but probably not together with bacon. Ha! Though i think i need to cut out both the bacon and the candy corn.. as i am starting to look like crusher .. which is wonderful in the male version... In the female version, not so much! :)

:) i was joking Crush! I love me some bacon! OY! I also love candy corn but probably not together with bacon. Ha! Though i think i need to cut out both the bacon and the candy corn.. as i am starting to look like crusher .. which is wonderful in the male version... In the female version, not so much! :)

Just take good care of yourself. Make sure the Ticker is working fine.

We don't allow swapping anything with TomShane after the body fluid scandal of '05.

It could be an new reality show instead of wife swap though- we could make millions on this new show to the networks.

bump ( because max isnt doing his job) and i KNOW that there are people here that love me..

maybe not the JI invaders.. what have you been here for 2 years.. Nooooobs..

but the original posters..

they LOVE ME

really they do .. LOVE LOVE LOVE me...

i am beautiful and charming..

really i am...

OY!

and I am witty

and lovely...

so.. BUMP, bitches!

OY!

Archived