Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

He did... I should eat his essense for that. Smash dahling.. I'm the owner of the house you are intruding on. Do you really wanna try to irritate me?

(iow... I'm not a player.. I dont have powers and I cant vote/be voted. I'm here for your entertainment)

O RLY?

Quick come with me and Dan to the library!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you claimed Doc, but lied, then you claimed Searcher, then said you found one, but you didn't actually find one with your Searcher powers... you "found one" based on your analysis of people's play.

WHO did you use this Searcher power on during N1 - and how does the power work?

I'm not a searcher as in a finder. I a searcher as in we are all searching for BG as in this is a search party. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm guessing. I'm using the evidence and reasoning I said in my first post against Lily.

How would you have played when yo had a train building on you and you wanted to stay alive and find scum?

First off I would not have put the real doc in such a horrible situation.

Second if your town is there any reason to lie ?

Third I would not then half assed claim some type of cop role to get people to believe me.

need more info ?

Third I would not then half assed claim some type of cop role to get people to believe me.

need more info ?

It happens here. People change their roles to seem harder to kill as town or not roleless to last longer and avoid lynch.

Not ideal but not that rare either.

So are we going to trust this guy and run up Lily? I think the fact that he lied twice and is now guessing who scum is means Lily doesn't really even HAVE to respond to him; his suspicions are not reliable.

I don't like Vic's reaction to Dan's reveal. I got almost the exact same information in my PM as Dan did, in that I got NO information. Apparently Vic got something different in his PM.

Unvote vote Vic

It happens here. People change their roles to seem harder to kill as town or not roleless to last longer and avoid lynch.

Not ideal but not that rare either.

Yeah, but this beyond anything we've ever seen. I like this Jack dude, but between this and his gotcha moment with Verbal, which spawned his look who's talking lecture about not giving up info during the night phase because you become a target...this dude could very well be on crack or is scum w/ a veteran team who knows that they can pull some strings here because nobody knows this guy at all.

I'm tempted to vote him to be honest. This is out there and its the scummiest thing the game has seen by far.

So are we going to trust this guy and run up Lily? I think the fact that he lied twice and is now guessing who scum is means Lily doesn't really even HAVE to respond to him; his suspicions are not reliable.

I've got you, Jack, and Lily as scum, but I don't want to say anything until I figure out the rest of your team.

I'm tempted to vote him to be honest. This is out there and its the scummiest thing the game has seen by far.

If we can't come to a consensus on anyone else, I think Jack would be a good choice before the deadline.

need more info ?

To answer 1&2 how else could I h e survived. If I didn't thin I could find scu by my fake claim I wouldn't have done it. Please tell me how you would of stayed alive in my situation.

3 I didn't half a$$ claim finder. I don't know why you keep repeating that

Not to this extent

Yeah, but this beyond anything we've ever seen. I like this Jack dude, but between this and his gotcha moment with Verbal, which spawned his look who's talking lecture about not giving up info during the night phase because you become a target...this dude could very well be on crack or is scum w/ a veteran team who knows that they can pull some strings here because nobody knows this guy at all.

Smash I see your point and agree he has really done his best to stir things up.

Jack is not new. Jack is someone from another sight who must have played with JN/DM players before. If he is new to mafia then his ENTIRE game must have been coached. This is not newbie stuff, Jack is doing this with purpose. I actually think I may know who Jack is. Not an issue though.

I understand why you want to vote Jack. he created and interesting wiform. If he is scum why would he come off his Dr claim and change it to a one time searcher claim? I agree Jack is interesting and could be a good place to go if deadline arrives and nothing else is better.

Lilly needs to come back and talk a little. Game is getting interesting.

To answer 1&2 how else could I h e survived. If I didn't thin I could find scu by my fake claim I wouldn't have done it. Please tell me how you would of stayed alive in my situation.

3 I didn't half a$$ claim finder. I don't know why you keep repeating that

Dude, you were role fishing for the doc, then fake claimed doc. Not a smart play if you're telling the truth.

If we can't come to a consensus on anyone else, I think Jack would be a good choice before the deadline.

If everybody wants to lynch me I'll vote myself. I'm an innocent and roleless so you won't lose much then maybe you'll look to lily and lynch her. Then worst case scenario I would have been lynched but I would have helped take out a scum

Bitch you don't know me.

Hey at least someone likes me though

If everybody wants to lynch me I'll vote myself. I'm an innocent and roleless so you won't lose much then maybe you'll look to lily and lynch her. Then worst case scenario I would have been lynched but I would have helped take out a scum

Offering to self vote? Your like an absolute meatloaf of JN mafia cliche'.

Offering to self vote? Your like an absolute meatloaf of JN mafia cliche'.

I want to stay alive. I'd rather not self vote but if the majority wants to vote me and my vote is needed on myself I'll pit it there. To avoid a random modkill.

Meatloaf the singer or the food? Wait your crusher so the food.

Jack, so let me get this clear, you lied about being doc, and now are convinced Lily is scum cause she was least trusting of your reveal, which was correct? You reckon that means she knew you weren't doc?

Sigh.. You're from DM right? This is a play someone over there would make so I'm interested to hear lily's response. Not a town friendly play at all, I'm wary of your motives

Jack, so let me get this clear, you lied about being doc, and now are convinced Lily is scum cause she was least trusting of your reveal, which was correct? You reckon that means she knew you weren't doc?

Sigh.. You're from DM right? This is a play someone over there would make so I'm interested to hear lily's response. Not a town friendly play at all, I'm wary of your motives

Basically yes. It seemed that she was baiting the real doc to counter and she was trying to sow doubt in my claim. So it would appear that she knew I wasn't the doc. So only the real doc or the scum would know that fact. If she was te real doc she would IMO have laid low and kept a vote on me or something along those lines.

So I revealed again but told the truth.

Why would I reveal now when most people were believing me? I could of easily slid into night without getting lynched.

I figured I was probably the nk target for tonight. I also figured that Lily is scum based on my previous stated reason. I didn't want the real doc to counter claim because then that would have been a major waste. I'd of had to come clean then anyway because I wouldn't want to take a chance on the real doc getting lynched.

I want to stay alive. I'd rather not self vote but if the majority wants to vote me and my vote is needed on myself I'll pit it there. To avoid a random modkill.

Meatloaf the singer or the food? Wait your crusher so the food.

Why would your vote be needed if the majority votes you? You are doing all this stuff to stay alive but at the same time offering to vote yourself if the majority votes you>? Your an odd one Jack.

I enjoy food references.

Why would your vote be needed if the majority votes you? You are doing all this stuff to stay alive but at the same time offering to vote yourself if the majority votes you>? Your an odd one Jack.

I enjoy food references.

I meant to say if my vote is needed for the majority. Like if I'm at L-1 oe close to it

Dude, you were role fishing for the doc, then fake claimed doc. Not a smart play if you're telling the truth.

It's not a normal play. It was pretty smart though for me. It worked. If a plan works out it is either smart or lucky. I'll go with the former because it achieved everything I wanted it to.

Bitch you don't know me.

Hey at least someone likes me though

Who you calling bitch, bitch?

My impression of you: I've got scum. I'm not going to say why, but I do. Oh you got scum? Why did you say something? Now there's a target on your back. I'm the doc. I assume they took a shot at me. I smoke crack. I'm the cop. I found Lily, well, not really, but I'm pretty sure. Now, I'm roleless. Trust me. Why would I lie?

Archived