Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Hahaha! We lynched Wombat for no reason! **** him.

/high 5's JIF

JiF hasn't posted in a while, but was standing by ready to rep this post. Interesting.

(cue JiF response in 3... 2... )

Anyway, I think looking back at Jack's reveals now that we know he's innocent, it really makes me wish I knew Lily's alignment. If she's innocent, I can see scum wanting to push her lynch after Jack came clean and proposed his theory, then turning it back on him for a 2-for one if she was lynched and innocent. I think the people pushing that to varying degrees were slats, Vic, AVM, Ape, and JIF. Which fits in almost perfectly to my suspicions.

Vic and JiF make my list, AVM to a lesser degree.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pure gut, remember? I even made a joke about it. Gut, get it, "gut"? I think you've been skating by, not really doing your Crusher thing. Like at this point, when you are town you'd at least have done your list of players and your feelings on them. Thats typically when I feel best about you. I'm just nervous muffin top. I dont want you to be scum and at the time, I thought it was in good interest to at least get a train going. Kind of like I'm doing now with JC (though I have more concrete reason with him), but again, nobody is listening which is going to force me to change my vote, again.

Unvote JC

Vote Slats

For multiple reasons but primarily for putting as much stock as he is in a day 1 lynch. We never, ever analyze day 1 lynches this hard, ever. And he's taking it to a whole new level on a train that almost half of us have admitted to lynching on pure entertainment value. I think he's distancing by using that train. I called him out early, many have agreed, but only 2 have voted and his reaction to very little pressure is bothersome as well.

Haha! ninja'd

Another excellent vote, though. Fantastic!

Not around on the weekends, and showing up around 1 or 2 o clock. You know, the same thing I do EVERY game..

I suppose that's possible, but he did say something to the effect of "I know the circumstances surrounding my death, I'm just not ready to share at this point." Made it seem like to me there's something there.

@DPR, CTM, Dan, Slats, whoever -- Why exactly are Vic and I supposedly so tied together? Other than for the fact that it's me and Vic?

I think because you left him off that list you made earlier, and he came in to back you up when you caught heat for it.

JiF hasn't posted in a while, but was standing by ready to rep this post. Interesting.

What list? The lovers you have yet to contact to warn them of your STD? AVM used condom? Smart of him.

Hahahahahaha....are you serious bro? Now you are going to use a case against me about me repping a player while I was catching up? You're following suit after last game very nicely by continuing to bring the weak sauce.

Sharrow lynced wwwbay for the lulz, just like me and a bunch of others....he must be SCUM!!!!

Lets just say this silly post makes me feel great about my vote.

Pure gut, remember? I even made a joke about it. Gut, get it, "gut"? I think you've been skating by, not really doing your Crusher thing. Like at this point, when you are town you'd at least have done your list of players and your feelings on them. Thats typically when I feel best about you. I'm just nervous muffin top. I dont want you to be scum and at the time, I thought it was in good interest to at least get a train going. Kind of like I'm doing now with JC (though I have more concrete reason with him), but again, nobody is listening which is going to force me to change my vote, again.

Unvote JC

Vote Slats

For multiple reasons but primarily for putting as much stock as he is in a day 1 lynch. We never, ever analyze day 1 lynches this hard, ever. And he's taking it to a whole new level on a train that almost half of us have admitted to lynching on pure entertainment value. I think he's distancing by using that train. I called him out early, many have agreed, but only 2 have voted and his reaction to very little pressure is bothersome as well.

No read on Crusher yet. I'd like Dan to better express why she feels he's town though if she could.

I think because you left him off that list you made earlier, and he came in to back you up when you caught heat for it.

I can at least see Dans logic on questioning me not listing him, but given my explanation for it, which still seems perfectly logical, I don't know how THAT can be taken to link he and I together.

No read on Crusher yet. I'd like Dan to better express why she feels he's town though if she could.

Which is why I wanted to run him up. Crushlove is dangerous as scum, like Dan because they are essentially unlynchable. Dan doesnt really flail at all under pressure. Perfect example is her shrugging off L-2 in this very game. Crush does a little more to defend. Wanted to see his reactions. Guess we'll have to wait.

I'm very happy with my Slats vote. Best feeling I've had for scum so far this game.

lol, forgot to respond to this.

Yeah I wanted to quit at the time, because I was disgusted, and things just seemed lame. I want to live now. So what I had an emo break down, sh*t happens, and well that was sh*tty behavior. Besides if I get lynched then I can come around as a ghost and annoy you ****ers with crazy theories, and you can't kill me twice.

Lucky for you, you're not Pac, or you could probably be killed twice.

JIF's points on Crusher are spot on, that's like the fat guy's first tier tell. Not scum hunting, not assessing the game... Crusher's focus right now is on not being the focus.

Also, the past couple games Crusher's reactions to me have been "monkey being monkey" but now when I've put some stuff out there he's tried to insinuate that I am "sh*tting on the game intentionally." That's just a me-Crusher interaction, but it struck me as off-key.

Not true. As long as you can run Crusher up to L-2 and get him to reveal, he'll give away that he's scum.

This has been the case this season...but not in seasons past. Not at all. He's had some of the better reveals this game has ever seen, IMO.

Either way, he at least will gives you something in the face of pressure, which is what I was going for.

Crusher finds his way back to the kitchen. He notices the refrigerator and smiles. What he finds is beyond his wildest fantasies. Stuffed crabs, oysters, giant lobster tails, rack of lamb, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, potatoes skins, turkey wrapped in bacon, scallops wrapped in bacon, bacon wrapped in bacon, corn on the cob, prime rib, a rack of ribs, ribs ribs and more ribs....cheese, fresh rolls with butter, lasagna made 3 different ways, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bisonburges, name a fish fresh or salt water and there is was. And it was all on the giant oak kitchen table within minutes. Forks knives? Who needs forks and knives, right.

More than 30 minutes later the assault continued...and Crusher was getting thirsty and headed back to the fridge to find something cold to drink. "Ah Bud Light. That will due. And it's Light, perfect for my diet!" He cracked one open and took a GIANT gulp.

Just then the man known as H.S. appeares.

"WHAT? WHAT? WHO SAID YOU COULD DRINK MY BUD LIGHT? DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD DRINK MY BUD LIGHT".

And then the real H.S. appeared.

"NOBODY TOUCHES MY BUD LIGHT!!!"

the-satan-pit-doctor-beast3.jpg

In an instant Crusher is banished straight to Hell forever...

He's neither human, nor spirit, nor demon anymore. He is a tortured soul who will burn in the eternal fires forever with no chance of escape...ever.

souls-burning-in-hell.jpg

Which is why I wanted to run him up. Crushlove is dangerous as scum, like Dan because they are essentially unlynchable. Dan doesnt really flail at all under pressure. Perfect example is her shrugging off L-2 in this very game. Crush does a little more to defend. Wanted to see his reactions. Guess we'll have to wait.

I'm very happy with my Slats vote. Best feeling I've had for scum so far this game.

Are you ******* kidding me with this? Im dead as scum before the game starts.

Mod Note:

Crusher couldn't play anymore. First dead spirit to PM me, who doesn't know alignment can take his seat. (Nae, JVOR, Wombat, Verb, JF80 or Jack)

This gives me sad. See you next game Crusher... ?

Is Crusher really unlynchable still? He's been strung up a number of times this season.

Mod Note:

Crusher couldn't play anymore. First dead spirit to PM me, who doesn't know alignment can take his seat. (Nae, JVOR, Wombat, Verb, JF80 or Jack)

Thanks for clearing that up.

Are you ******* kidding me with this? Im dead as scum before the game starts.

Is Crusher really unlynchable still? He's been strung up a number of times this season.

Ha! That has been the case this season, years past, hardest lynch in the game. I like to remember that mt.

I think the monkey set a trap and caught some peanut butter.

Not around on the weekends, and showing up around 1 or 2 o clock. You know, the same thing I do EVERY game..

I suppose that's possible, but he did say something to the effect of "I know the circumstances surrounding my death, I'm just not ready to share at this point." Made it seem like to me there's something there.

@DPR, CTM, Dan, Slats, whoever -- Why exactly are Vic and I supposedly so tied together? Other than for the fact that it's me and Vic?

I don't know that you and Vic are tied together per say, but there seems to be a grouping of folks after Dan, and another group after you. Vic is going after Dan, and not you. Plus, as a lynch leader, he's trying to get anyone out there to fight, which would draw attention off of you.

I can give you my rationale. As for Vic. who I like better as scum, he's definitely playing his "emo" game, which he's played when i've seen him as scum before. In my experience, he shones ike Dudley Doright when he's town. This time, he's all about slinging a little sh*t, then saying he didn't, and generally skulking about. So, my vote stays on him for now.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/379354_SOUNDDOGS__fo.mp3

"WTF is that?"

You all look around scared to sh*t stains.

"This place is ******* weird I WANT OUT."

"There is no way out dipsh*t, we have to kill those demons first."

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/379354_SOUNDDOGS__fo.mp3

"WTF is that noise. It sounds like something scratching"

"It's coming from over there. The closet door."

*The group goes over to the closet door and hesitantly you slowly open it.*

*creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*

It's...it's Jack. He's back.

3265407777_717cb06e98.jpg

But has he returned as human...or demon.

<3 Crush. Hope everythings ok big man, I'll miss ya.

I don't know that you and Vic are tied together per say, but there seems to be a grouping of folks after Dan, and another group after you. Vic is going after Dan, and not you. Plus, as a lynch leader, he's trying to get anyone out there to fight, which would draw attention off of you.

I can give you my rationale. As for Vic. who I like better as scum, he's definitely playing his "emo" game, which he's played when i've seen him as scum before. In my experience, he shones ike Dudley Doright when he's town. This time, he's all about slinging a little sh*t, then saying he didn't, and generally skulking about. So, my vote stays on him for now.

I hear you. I just don't like Dan v. Me. From my seat, I'm town and I've already said I see Dan as town.

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Jetscode (1): JiF

Pac (2): Brett, Slats

Sharrow (2): AVM, Jetscode

Slats (2): Primate, Vic

DPR (1): Duke

Primate (1): Smash

Vic (2): DPR, CTM

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Jack, Lily