Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

How the **** do you get "I'm looking to blind lynch" from a comment about you lurking?

No you dolt, I got it from you saying i'm role fishing. And I see you agreed with jif's post about slats, vic had to leave as a lynch candidate on day 2, and is fixen to do it again..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you dolt, I got it from you saying i'm role fishing. And I see you agreed with jif's post about slats, vic had to leave as a lynch candidate on day 2, and is fixen to do it again..

Ah, yeah it wasn't so much a "CTM is rolefishing" post as much as it was a "that creepy ****er is awful quiet right now, but clearly paying very close attention."

Anyway, you don't agree with JIF's post? I'd like to hear your take on Slats play since about Saturday morning when he and I started in on this. I know you like the ruckus when I make one, you've said it helps you see the game more clearly.... any insight?

True...guess I didnt think about since I'm not voting him. 2 very anti-town moves by both players leading in votes. Dont know what to make of it, but Vic hasnt been pinging me the way Slats has been. Further, Slats also left without even consolidating his vote. I mean, at least self preserve and vote Vic. But nope, left with no info for us to go on and a lone vote on Pac.

Ah, yeah it wasn't so much a "CTM is rolefishing" post as much as it was a "that creepy ****er is awful quiet right now, but clearly paying very close attention."

Anyway, you don't agree with JIF's post? I'd like to hear your take on Slats play since about Saturday morning when he and I started in on this. I know you like the ruckus when I make one, you've said it helps you see the game more clearly.... any insight?

haha.. no i do. Which is why i want people to vote vic so he doesn't get to do it again.. lol

Slats i have a townie read on, fwiw..

To CTM, I would add - I have 2 working lists right now. Some people (like Brett) are on both lists. I've got Slats and Jack on one - and Vic and Smash on the other.

I think Vic and/or Smash were definitely trying to prod along the bickering.

I think Crusher coudl have def been scum and Jack jumped right in and tried bussing himself by voting Slats if they are both scum.

True...guess I didnt think about since I'm not voting him. 2 very anti-town moves by both players leading in votes. Dont know what to make of it, but Vic hasnt been pinging me the way Slats has been. Further, Slats also left without even consolidating his vote. I mean, at least self preserve and vote Vic. But nope, left with no info for us to go on and a lone vote on Pac.

hrmm.. that's a good point... seems like 1/2 the game wants to go random

sh*t...I didn't even realize it. After the talk we had about it, too.

Meh, lynch slats, Jack, or Dan. That's my suggestion.

For what it's worth, Slats strikes me as easy to get into an argument with this game, which he usually isn't if he's scum. The fact that he sparred with Jack at all kinda sold me on his being town. I don't agree with his arguments over Ape, or really even Pac, but I'm not getting a big scum vibe. I think that a lot of folks are just frustrated at the lack of info. Crusher leaving was interesting, especially since he didn't announce anything prior and hasn't mixed it up at all in this game.

***Edit - having said that, I just read the above posts and his not moving his vote is weird. I'll have to go back and look, but I think he said he would vote for Vic, so that's odd.

haha.. no i do. Which is why i want people to vote vic so he doesn't get to do it again.. lol

Slats i have a townie read on, fwiw..

I'll vote either of them at this point, as I have scenarios I'm looking at where both or either could be scum. Both of them have pinged me, but right now, I'm on the same page as JIF... Slats is just pinging me a lot more.

Anything specific to your town read on Slats?

I'll vote either of them at this point, as I have scenarios I'm looking at where both or either could be scum. Both of them have pinged me, but right now, I'm on the same page as JIF... Slats is just pinging me a lot more.

Anything specific to your town read on Slats?

Gut mostly. But i have agreed with many of his points as well... (double voter as scum, those that didn't unvote day 1 are suspicious)

Manga, Anime, Video games. That's me and I did all right.

Word.

As for my three -- I wanna hear something from Sharrow, that's not going anywhere. So, unvote, but he's in my top 3. Pac is playing different this game, and JiF's bothered me with a few things.

I'll vote: Pac, right now. I don't like either Vic or Slats' train...if I have to make a move to either at the deadline I'll be around this time.

I have felt pretty good about Slats. He hasn't done any of the things I usually see him do as scum. Makes me feel better JVOR has a townie read on him, too, as I think JVOR can read Slats fairly well. The only thing concerning me about him is leaving without moving his vote.

Somebody (Sharrow?) mentioned linking AVM and Vic ... I don't see it that way, I'm not sure that AVM as scum would purposely leave out a scummate from his list unless he was being really careless, but they are both up there for me and I could see one of them being scum. I do want to hear more from AVM in the next day phase, but for now, I'm switching to Vic.

unvote

vote Vic

Soooo, what are those results?

Only innocents so far. If I had scum I would've pulled a Wombat and announced it in grandiose fashion. I rather take it to the grave with me than give a prioritized kill list. I understand the idea of narrowing down #'s but ultimately I don't like basically signing peoples death with result reveals. I bet you are quite satisfied with this.

Only innocents so far. If I had scum I would've pulled a Wombat and announced it in grandiose fashion. I rather take it to the grave with me than give a prioritized kill list. I understand the idea of narrowing down #'s but ultimately I don't like basically signing peoples death with result reveals. I bet you are quite satisfied with this.

Well, make your selection tonight a good one. The positive of the talking dead is you're getting one more result guaranteed. Of course, there are several options in which you survive the night as well.

Let's say you're telling the truth - giving us three names right now would be huge. Instead of it being their death warrant, it would be a major step towards victory for the town.

Plus, it would be you putting your money where your mouth is instead of asking people to trust you and hoping that the real finder won't reveal.

Well, make your selection tonight a good one. The positive of the talking dead is you're getting one more result guaranteed. Of course, there are several options in which you survive the night as well.

And that, sir, would be a link between you and Vic. Turning down three innocent names right now is just ridiculous.

And that, sir, would be a link between you and Vic. Turning down three innocent names right now is just ridiculous.

You're just giving scum a pecking order of who to kill. If he had an innocent on 2 of the top 3 trains, awesome -- that'd leave us with one to go with. But obviously he's not got a result on slats, so that's not going to direct HALF the people right now. Those folks are going to be locked in on Slats, and you're what...stuck with me and Pac I guess for the other 2 to go up against him?

My point is him releasing them now just gives scum a field of three to shoot at. Waiting until tomorrow helps unmuddy the field and actually has a point to it. It's going to be Slats, me, or Pac right now -- and I have no reason to believe any of Vics results are us 3 so it has NO BENEFIT to the town right now.

But good job of trying to make it look scummy to not reveal the names.

Not giving the names is bullsh*t. Especially in light of the fact that they would be the most suspected players so far. There's no way that Dan isn't on that list, and confirming her innocent would clear up a lot of speculation.

Archived