Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Dude, I'm supposedly claiming your role! And you're pretty sure I'm full of it. Holy Crap! :rl:

I'm 100% positive you're scum.

Its just a manner of speaking slats if it suits you better im 100 % you are scum ...does that help /

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an outright LIE .. I welcome you all to go back and see exactly how much involved I was when Jack fake reveled, I pushed him and voted for his lynch. Slats this is pretty poor play on your part because I had a good back and forth going with Jack .

I don't think you got involved until after he revealed as a roleless townie. I was checking pretty quick, but I didn't see anything until after the second reveal. Although I suppose the real doc wouldn't necessarily make it so obvious at the time. I do think it's a little odd you're trying now to say that you were super involved in it when you weren't until later.

Were you the failed NK attempt? Sry i'm trying to read back on everything in between posting.

I did not get any results from Hess but it seems obvious I was probably the target. I SAY PROBABLY (dan and Slats) because their could be other roles who avoided a NK just to clear that up before you try to use meaningless words to attack me again :)

I was really hoping he'd fall for it, lol. It would have been awesome. I think I over sold it though once DPR picked up on it. Should have been more subtle with it. But he got it right, so he's the cop unless he gets countered.

Lol. It was hilarious. I thought you were on to something when it took him a little while to pick up on it. But nvm then I guess. Ok Vic I believe you.

Did you investigate either of these guys, Vic?

No I did not. I'm having a hard time trying to remember reactions to everything but I feel that I believe slats more than smash. Mainly because Smash was so concentrated on Dan. Slats had more of a Jack obsession

I don't think you got involved until after he revealed as a roleless townie. I was checking pretty quick, but I didn't see anything until after the second reveal. Although I suppose the real doc wouldn't necessarily make it so obvious at the time. I do think it's a little odd you're trying now to say that you were super involved in it when you weren't until later.

You're right. I'm really leaning slats now.

Nah it's one of the scummier things I've saw this game.

@Ape you said slats had a power role after he half revealed. Then yo back track saying you don't know what role he has.

@slats if you notice back when I asked Brett why he thought you were town, I clearly said, " It doesn't change my opinion of slats but you answered other questions." or something on those lines. I've had a feeling you were scum since our back and forth. Then people were willing to call you scummy and not vote you, which I said looked like teammates distancing. then DPR not voting you, and I assume he is the symp so that wasn't in your favor. I didn't like your half reveal and then you didn't reveal today. Why should we run you up and waste time. You said youd reveal today, and I'm asking for it.

Slats hinted a role. Any role beyond "roleless townie" is commonly referred to as "role" or "power role" here at JN. Much like you guys were splitting hairs over the semantics of "splitting votes" versus "consolidating votes."

I haven't proclaimed anything more than what Slats hinted, and I haven't back tracked. I said it differently do help you understand that that is how it commonly gets talked about here, and I tried to make it less confusing.

Dan I never said when I was involved just simply that I was very involved at some point. I was pretty sick in the beginning of the game and drugged up as well so I could have missed big chunks of game time. I told hess I will always protect myself at night to be safe until further notice so it was an automatic protect on me everynight until last night when I protected Vic.

Haha!

I don't think there are many roles in this game. If you think Vic and I are both lying, then I'm guessing you think no one has a role? I think we already had a minor role revealed, but I forget what it was.

If you're town, it'll crack me the fvck up if you manage to get me lynched. Plus, I'll get to hang out in the gamethread and harass you for being the idiot that took out the doc - and enabled the cop to be killed that night, presumably.

That being said, it's now D4, has anyone else been offered the monkey's extra vote?

Am I voting you right now? You know what I've said to you about taking what I say at face value? That.

Oh the intelligent Slats, so "smart" he can't see the nose on the end of his face.

Okay, just a misunderstanding then.

Slats hinted a role. Any role beyond "roleless townie" is commonly referred to as "role" or "power role" here at JN. Much like you guys were splitting hairs over the semantics of "splitting votes" versus "consolidating votes."

I haven't proclaimed anything more than what Slats hinted, and I haven't back tracked. I said it differently do help you understand that that is how it commonly gets talked about here, and I tried to make it less confusing.

I'm believing smash more. Honestly. If he was scum he'd have no reason to stick his head up. Because we weren't suspicious of him.

If Slats is scum then that could lead to other scum. If smash is scum it'd be harder to move out from him and find more.

Unvote Lily and Vote Slats

Scum would trade one of their own for the Doc any day. Especially since they have the numbers advantage right now.

Keep in mind that I was the first to announce the fact that I learned of my role only after the game started. I suspect that scum might've had a similar start to the game, but that's only a guess. They may've known from the start that they were demons, and thus wouldn't know anything about how townies got their powers.

I purposely left some details out on my role PM. A couple basics. Maybe Smash has some insight on how he came to be the doc. See how it sounds to Vic, and any other townie who might be roled.

Well If I was correct about you being scum of course you would. I cant say im 100 % sure on you Dan, but Im pretty sure Slats is full of it.

If you look at his earlier posts he was playing way off of his normal style, seemed like he was drawing attention. Not sure why he did it, but its obvious to me he was not himself. Then he half claimed to avoid a lynch and seemed so protective of his role yet here we are with me asking one simple question and BOOM he reveals full doc ?? makes no sense to me.

This I agree with, especially the bold. I find it ironic though that it was YOU that asked him to claim, and 2 posts later he did.

Anyway, neither of you guys have seemed town to me. If I had to choose, I'd choose the counter-claimant Smash - specifically because Slats was not NKed after making it clear he had a role other than roleless.

Tough... I side with Smash, UNLESS it is mislynch and lose, and scum is making a power play to win the gams... Is that possible?

Also, I think i28 is scum... Anyone else getting offered a double vote

Go back and look at my reactions when Jack revealed.

The play here is to get the doc lynched and NK the cop tonight. We haven't killed one of them yet. This is a great play numbers-wise for them.

I also want to hear from anyone else who might've been offered a double-vote so far in this game - but it's really secondary to taking out Smash right now.

Anyway, neither of you guys have seemed town to me. If I had to choose, I'd choose the counter-claimant Smash - specifically because Slats was not NKed after making it clear he had a role other than roleless.

Doesn't it make sense they would have avoided him if they suspected he was the doc?

Tough... I side with Smash, UNLESS it is mislynch and lose, and scum is making a power play to win the gams... Is that possible?

Also, I think i28 is scum... Anyone else getting offered a double vote

14 players left. Doubt its a play to win right now.

Scum would trade one of their own for the Doc any day. Especially since they have the numbers advantage right now.

I just don't honestly see it. Especially when no one suspected smash.

Like I said, a lot can be learned from Slats if he's scum, and slats play has been ringing bells for me for a little bit.

Not as much can be learned from Smash if he's scum.

So my vote on Slats is based on my case against him earlier, my gut feeling, and a little bit of hoping and wishing.

meh.. not much to go on..

they both voted jack pre reveal and were questioning his talkign about doc

Haha!

Holy sh*t, boys, I was responding to Jack D thinking it was the healer protecting himself. Context, people. Definitely don't think that because the person seemed to come away scratched up, and with knowledge of what happened. Doc's don't usually get that info, right? Geezus.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Bleh. I'm always cryptic early, and I always get heat early. I generally don't like to show my hand, but with everyone jumping on that post I'll...

vote: Jack D

Guy's new here, but seems to know his way around a mafia game. His post was the odd one. :rolleyes:

My mistake douche. I misread his second sentence thinking he was backing off. I believe your not immune to the occasional misunderstanding so relax with the dumbass comments.

I agree jack sems to be trying to out the doc which is a stupid thing for town to do.

Unvote Verbal

Vote Jack

neither gave up much post reveal

slats post reveal

unvote

Weird play, but I don't know you.

smash post reveal (like a day later)

Nae I think your actions need to be questioned here. If your town why would you convince the Mod to do the right thing for Scum ? Interesting you stepped up here in a PM and the Mod thanked you in the live thread. Did you send him another PM wanting to kill him for giving out your PM ? You also played dumb with your "For What" comment.

Unvote Jack

Vote Nae

Doesn't it make sense they would have avoided him if they suspected he was the doc?

Absolutely. They would have a better idea than I did, because they probably have few (or no) roles amongst themselves. So they wouldn't expect the town to have much more than a cop and a doc.

lol, i can't decide which either. Neither acted the way I would expect after Jack's reveal. Slats went along with Jack's suggestion to lynch Lily, and Smash's first reaction was to ignored it and vote for a sexy ghost.

Like I said, a lot can be learned from Slats if he's scum, and slats play has been ringing bells for me for a little bit.

So my vote on Slats is based on my case against him earlier, my gut feeling, and a little bit of hoping and wishing.

I thought you said you found out who the doc was earlier when you claimed it? Which was it? lol

14 players left. Doubt its a play to win right now.

It's a much easier path to victory if they get their doc kill.

How would you guys feel if we went in another direction and have scum flip a coin. I would investigate one of the two of them and the doc does the flip a coin thing as well. If I live I'd have conclusive results the following day.

Absolutely. They would have a better idea than I did, because they probably have few (or no) roles amongst themselves. So they wouldn't expect the town to have much more than a cop and a doc.

They've got the silencer.

This is an outright LIE .. I welcome you all to go back and see exactly how much involved I was when Jack fake reveled, I pushed him and voted for his lynch. Slats this is pretty poor play on your part because I had a good back and forth going with Jack .

I don't really see you doing much pushing at all, if any between the time that Jack revealed doc and the time he revealed he wasn't really the doc. After he revealed that he was lying is when you really started to press him.

lol, i can't decide which either. Neither acted the way I would expect after Jack's reveal. Slats went along with Jack's suggestion to lynch Lily, and Smash's first reaction was to ignored it and vote for a sexy ghost.

I explained it at the time - in fact I voted Lily before Jack did.

It felt to me like they mere making a play together. She voted to put Jack at L3 because he was rolefishing, He claims doc, she's quick to unvote and ask for a counter-claim.

I unvoted so as not to tip who I was, and voted someone I thought could be a scum partner.

You don't see it? Its a routine play for scum at this point. 7 straight townie kills, Cop is in the open, they suspect the Doc is in the open... you trade 1 scum for the Doc. Then take out the Cop. Then leave the rest of it up to the blind-lynching townies.

Also, DPR and I both suspected Smash, when we voted with our monocles. Also, I've been pointing out Smash's attempts to perpetuate the arguing between Slats and I as its happened, he's played a scummy game.

I find it funny the only thing slats and Dan have aganist me is my poor use of the words "pretty sure" Im a terrible writer and admit that. So if word slips are what you goofballs use rather than what actully went on in the game go for it. I think Slats actions speak for themselves and CTM went back and posted what I had to say back then which also shows I was involved but Slats wants you to believe I was not... So hes lieing..... so what points more to scum obvious liars like slats or poor choice of words ?

It's a much easier path to victory if they get their doc kill.

How would you guys feel if we went in another direction and have scum flip a coin. I would investigate one of the two of them and the doc does the flip a coin thing as well. If I live I'd have conclusive results the following day.

My main concern would be if one of them is the godfather. That's how I'd play the fake reveal. That way they would stand q fifty fifty shot at skating by another night.

I think honestly one needs to be taken out today and the other tomorrow if we hit the wrong one.

Archived