Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Thats your fault.

Which means you had ample time to help the town out by revealing and giving us time to work it out or consolidating before you left. Which none of it matters because you lied and were around to do your thing by deadline and get another townie killed.

You are digging your own grave brother.

You're scum. I'm confident of that.

I didn't reveal because I was still concerned that scum had a role-blocker of some sort. Felt it was better to half-reveal and maybe draw the NK away from Vic, than announce what I was and get RB'd/NK'd.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pinging again, ape

We still haven't heard from another player saying they were offered an extra vote. We know one took out Wombat. And we know the monkey had one to use on Pac.

A real townie would have asked the rest of the town not just rely on Slats' opinion. just saying...

I'm waiting to hear from the rest of the town before I give results. I agree with slats is all I'm saying but would give results if that's the town consensus. So far you're only the 3rd person to say anything.

I'm waiting to hear from the rest of the town before I give results. I agree with slats is all I'm saying but would give results if that's the town consensus. So far you're only the 3rd person to say anything.

I'd like results. It create a WIFOM wil the healer protect the finder, themselves, or a gauranteed innocent?

Smash was sitting at the bottom of the page for a long time saying nothing, now he's gone.

That's the way a doc who's being counter-claimed behaves? Really?

No response to me or Vic asking him about how he came to be doc?

Think about this. Shouldn't he be rushing to offer anything he can to validate his claim? :huh:

No, he's gonna take a walk, instead.

Did Slats reveal first? If so why did he show remarkable restraint earlier not to counter Jackoff, but is now squealing like a pig with 3 measly votes?

Furthermore, why did he feign an unwillingness to fully reveal unless he was put at L2 again the following day, when saving himself from lynch on D3 - then on D4 he turns around and spills his guts after Smash asks him to.

My biggest issue with this whole mess is that while I argued with Slats, Smash established a pattern of opportunistically serving up posts that seemingly served to pull votes off of Slats and onto me, then he switched his vote to Slats part of what brought Slats to the point of revealing on D3, and now Smash again served up a post allowing Slats to further reveal.

It might be circumstantial, but it feels like cahoots to me.

Tough... I side with Smash, UNLESS it is mislynch and lose, and scum is making a power play to win the gams... Is that possible?

Also, I think i28 is scum... Anyone else getting offered a double vote

I'm beginning to question this as well.

Vic the results narrows the field for sure and the scum know the answer already so Im not sure what harm it would be to tell us who you investigated.

Thanks. I want to know how you got your role PM. If we're both right it would make sense as Slats doesn't match me.

Smash was sitting at the bottom of the page for a long time saying nothing, now he's gone.

Think about this. Shouldn't he be rushing to offer anything he can to validate his claim? :huh:

Agreed..

vote smash

Slats once again your lieing I have never closed my browser so my name was Always at the bottom of the page. You are obviously making sh*t up at this point. What would you like me to offer to validate my claim other than pointing out your obvious lies >?? Not taking a walk Im right here .

Slats once again your lieing I have never closed my browser so my name was Always at the bottom of the page. You are obviously making sh*t up at this point. What would you like me to offer to validate my claim other than pointing out your obvious lies >?? Not taking a walk Im right here .

Yes it's true. I made up the fact that your name left the bottom of the page. Maybe you visited the football forum for a moment? I don't know.

Still, you're weak in defending.

Yes it's true. I made up the fact that your name left the bottom of the page. Maybe you visited the football forum for a moment? I don't know.

Still, you're weak in defending.

LOL no im not weak you admit making up stories then call me weak ?? Seriously ?

I have had this browser window open on this computer since the game started. If anyone looks at the bottom of the page they will see my tag that says "smashmouth" it has never moved once so why did you feel the need to lie about it ?

Please answer my question. The fact that slats and I had differing role PM's makes me 90% sure on him as scum but I want to hear what you had to make sure we're both on the same side here.

You're scum. I'm confident of that.

I didn't reveal because I was still concerned that scum had a role-blocker of some sort. Felt it was better to half-reveal and maybe draw the NK away from Vic, than announce what I was and get RB'd/NK'd.

Yeah, you saying you are confident I'm scum is no different than Brett saying it. It loses meaning when you always find someone scummy. Although it is funny when it puts pie all over you face like it did last game and it will again this game.

Cant believe people are buying this utter bull sh*t your are selling. I'm not as shocked as I was last game when I hit refresh and saw you voting me, but surprising nonetheless. The doc, doesnt play the way you've played.

"Yeah, um... sorry about that. I guess I've spent too much time hanging around you little emo bitches. Anyway, in my current state, I also have the power to provide some of you with additional abilities. For the safety of those who are chosen, that information will be kept between those individuals and myself. You will be hearing from me personally as I let you know by what means you'll be able to help to survive this experience. Best of luck to you all, and may you not suffer the same fate as I."

I think Slats is overplaying game mechanics, made a wrong assumption, and Vic is on the right track to exposing it.

In bolded, this was BG at about 12:00. Slats says he got a PM from BG saying he was Doc around 1:00... anyone could have come up with that as the method of receiving abilities... and Slats using it as his main reasoning for being the Doc is, in my opinion, what makes me believe he is scum.

I'd be willing to sacrifice myself. Of course they could just go elsewhere and continue to silence me until end game.

But as we saw with Lily, the silence only works in the day phase - which means you can talk at night, which they know, just ask Jack... he was all over knowing Lily could talk in the night phase.

LOL no im not weak you admit making up stories then call me weak ?? Seriously ?

I have had this browser window open on this computer since the game started. If anyone looks at the bottom of the page they will see my tag that says "smashmouth" it has never moved once so why did you feel the need to lie about it ?

That was sarcasm, scumdoc.

Why would I make up such a thing as you stepping away? I could've just as easily talked about the fact that you're sitting there doing nothing.

We still haven't heard from another player saying they were offered an extra vote. We know one took out Wombat. And we know the monkey had one to use on Pac.

This is a very good point as well...no reason the DV should not come forward unless the Ape had the power all along.

I think Slats is overplaying game mechanics, made a wrong assumption, and Vic is on the right track to exposing it.

In bolded, this was BG at about 12:00. Slats says he got a PM from BG saying he was Doc around 1:00... anyone could have come up with that as the method of receiving abilities... and Slats using it as his main reasoning for being the Doc is, in my opinion, what makes me believe he is scum.

Meh, I brushed over that.

Besides, Vic is saying he didn't get his PM from Bleedin, so I don't know what to tell you there.

But as we saw with Lily, the silence only works in the day phase - which means you can talk at night, which they know, just ask Jack... he was all over knowing Lily could talk in the night phase.

That's the only way I've saw it ever be played. Then I asked you and you said it varies depending on the mod. I wonder why your trying to imply something different.

Yeah, you saying you are confident I'm scum is no different than Brett saying it. It loses meaning when you always find someone scummy. Although it is funny when it puts pie all over you face like it did last game and it will again this game.

Cant believe people are buying this utter bull sh*t your are selling. I'm not as shocked as I was last game when I hit refresh and saw you voting me, but surprising nonetheless. The doc, doesnt play the way you've played.

I don't always find you scummy. In fact, last game I pointed out that you seemed less scummy to me as Dan's replacement than Dan seemed. I just got played by Pac.

You do seem scummy to me when you are scum, though. Like this game.

SO we just let them both live for 2 days?

Can we lynch you today, I'm leary one of them is gf.. since you are pushing this, if you are town, i'd feel less leary

It's a much easier path to victory if they get their doc kill.

How would you guys feel if we went in another direction and have scum flip a coin. I would investigate one of the two of them and the doc does the flip a coin thing as well. If I live I'd have conclusive results the following day.

So you investigate one of them.

We tell the doc to self-protect.

You tell us your results after you die? (In theory.)

^^^ This was NOT a suggestion.

If one is the godfather then we've lost the finder for no reason.

Ape for suggesting that after the godfather talk you moved up my list

pinging again, ape

Jack and CTM you can both **** off. That wasn't a suggestion above, do you see the question mark? I was asking Vic to clarify exactly what he suggested in the post he made that I quoted, BECAUSE it didn't make sense to me.

I've insinuated you are both playing scummy, not surprised to see you guys taking what you can to spin.

Please answer my question. The fact that slats and I had differing role PM's makes me 90% sure on him as scum but I want to hear what you had to make sure we're both on the same side here.

Im really not sure what this means or why your letting this decision come down to this variable but I got my role PM from BG . What do you mean you had differing role PM's ? i dont get it ?

Im really not sure what this means or why your letting this decision come down to this variable but I got my role PM from BG . What do you mean you had differing role PM's ? i dont get it ?

Ok.

Well I was bullsh*tting, to goad Smash into saying something else. Slats reaction and bringing it up to clear his name is something I'd expect of him. Smash casting on doubt as to why it matters makes me doubt him, also the speed at which it took him to respond bothers me.

Vote: Smash

Lightening fast with that. <_<

Archived