Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has nothing to do with feeling right now.

Read my post above, its a pure logic play at this point. You don't lynch the claimed investigative role first in this scenario. ESPECIALLY since he can give his results after he dies. Lynch CTM, if he's scum, we let AVM track one more time and he probably gets NK, but he can gives us an additional report.

If CTM is town, we kill AVM tomorrow for an easy lynch. Either way, we retain the advantage, but the prior scenario gets us an additional report.

I knowwww, lol. It's frustrating, though.

Numbers wise, even if there is some sort of lynch avoidance, would we still be okay? Does that make it really close to end game?

Read my post above, its a pure logic play at this point. You don't lynch the claimed investigative role first in this scenario. ESPECIALLY since he can give his results after he dies. Lynch CTM, if he's scum, we let AVM track one more time and he probably gets NK, but he can gives us an additional report.

If CTM is town, we kill AVM tomorrow for an easy lynch. Either way, we retain the advantage, but the prior scenario gets us an additional report.

No, you idiot.. pur logic is what did the town in when slats was scum..

sheesh.. you even dsaid to me that i play by the books too much..

I knowwww, lol. It's frustrating, though.

Numbers wise, even if there is some sort of lynch avoidance, would we still be okay? Does that make it really close to end game?

IF there's a lynch avoidance we're at 7-3 still. Lynch CTM (if I'm scum) and you're 6-3. NK by scum makes it 5-3. No lynch (avoidance) makes it 5-3, and the NK 4-3. Then you know to speed lynch me the next day.

Scum still wouldn't win.

10 players alive. I'm guessing there were 5 scum, meaning 3 are left. 7 town, 3 scum.

Lynch me now, that puts you at 6 and 3 (if I'm town). Tonight scum kill, it's 5 and 3. Tomorrow you speed lynch CTM, 5 and 2. Another mislynch would put it at 4 and 2 that night, then 3 and 2 the next day. You can afford two mislynches...so lynch me first, prove me as town, and lynch CTM.

Either way, towns still ok.

since you are scum, i'll take your word for it..

7 versus 3

lynch me today and a nk makes it

5 versus 3

lynch avm, anotehr nk

4 versus = lylo

this is ftw

10 players alive. I'm guessing there were 5 scum, meaning 3 are left. 7 town, 3 scum.

Lynch me now, that puts you at 6 and 3 (if I'm town). Tonight scum kill, it's 5 and 3. Tomorrow you speed lynch CTM, 5 and 2. Another mislynch would put it at 4 and 2 that night, then 3 and 2 the next day. You can afford two mislynches...so lynch me first, prove me as town, and lynch CTM.

Either way, towns still ok.

With no SK in the game, I was assuming 4 scum - especially if they have a GF, silencer, double-voter and bomb.

Town so far: Cop, Doc, Vig, 1-time double-vote and maybe a Tracker. Basic set of town roles really - but scum is souped up.

Anyway, I do agree that town still retains a decent numbers advantage - and CTM is the right lynch here, given the circumstances.

+ 1 to this. Plus it will be oh so fun to kill CTM.

since you are scum, i'll take your word for it..

7 versus 3

lynch me today and a nk makes it

5 versus 3

lynch avm, anotehr nk

4 versus = lylo

this is ftw

would be 4 vs 2. We have 2 mislynches left, not 1.

The alternative downside to that is we kill off the watcher. Not that it matters too much; he's dead tonight if he's telling the truth. My take is that, if AVM is ballsy enough to make a move like this as scum, you tip your hat to him and move on.

Worrying about a lynch avoidance just isn't a big enough deterrent to taking out CTM. In this worst case scenario, after lynching AVM twice its at worst what, 5 to 2 for the town? Definitely not an impossible situation.

No, you don't just tip your cap when you can actually read a player's gameplay... For starters, scum has been shown to each have pretty decent powers at this point, and Hess has recycled some roles for scum that has been used before. Lynch avoidance has been pretty common of late, don't see why it's crazy to expect that at this point.

Also, how do we know this isn't a one-shot vig kill. There hasn't been multiple deaths yet until now..and it's been what, four or five nights?

I don't think we should count on any vig kills ... there may be some limitation. Have they been happening every night? Or they could NK the vig, too.

I'm not counting on them. He just left that variable out while "running the numbers". :rolleyes:

maybe they have a roleblocker and have narrowed him down to me and him, maybe the vig can only kill odd days..

thsi isn't a no brainer!!

This is what's driving me crazy. Sure, you can be scum and this is all moot, but people who are taking this as a slam-dunk easy decision have their heads up their asses right now.

I'm not counting on them. He just left that variable out while "running the numbers". :rolleyes:

I did not you stupid ****

i think they either think i'm the vig or that if it's not me it has to be someone else..

No, you don't just tip your cap when you can actually read a player's gameplay... For starters, scum has been shown to each have pretty decent powers at this point, and Hess has recycled some roles for scum that has been used before. Lynch avoidance has been pretty common of late, don't see why it's crazy to expect that at this point.

Also, how do we know this isn't a one-shot vig kill. There hasn't been multiple deaths yet until now..and it's been what, four or five nights?

There have been two vig kills (Jack D on D3, JIF on N4) - here is the breakdown of all deaths:

Jets Voice of Reason (Town, killed in opening of game)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1832361

WWWWombat (Town, lynched D1)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1832656

(N1, no NK)

Jetsfan80 (Town, lynched D2)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1834233

Verbal (Town, silenced D2, killed N2)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1834331

Jack D (Town, vigkill on D3)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1835051

Pac (Town, lynched D3)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1835684

Jetscode (Town, killed N3)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1835816

Smash (Scum bomb, lynched D4)

Slats (Town Doc, killed by Smash/BOMB D4)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1836206

Vicious89x (Town Cop, killed N4)

JiF (Scum 1-time doublevote, vigkill N4)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1836383

Jack was shot earlier in the game too, though it was a day-kill I think. Could be multiple 1-time killers like the 1-time double voters though.

They were two quick votes and he's probably rocked by what happenned to jif... they're on the run

I found AVM scummier than CTM.

Tough choice, as a numbers game it doesn't seem to work for them - unless they think their last member (s?) are really well hidden.

My gut, this feels like a play. CTM on that team, he's going to do the kill instead of transparent JiF? Just don't think so.

Archived