Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found AVM scummier than CTM.

Tough choice, as a numbers game it doesn't seem to work for them - unless they think their last member (s?) are really well hidden.

My gut, this feels like a play. CTM on that team, he's going to do the kill instead of transparent JiF? Just don't think so.

That's what I think. This doesn't feel right.

Vic, I'm confused ... do you actually have a guilty result on CTM??

I think AVM is the one lying. His results seem way too convenient and he's been very scummy overall. His vote on Smash at the end there was when you would figure a teammate would bus someone.

This too ... he can easily claim I didn't leave, and tracking Vic is odd to me. Ugh. I don't know.

BTW this is what the true Smashmouth looked like. :)

Deadite%202.jpg

Yeah, I knew I was letting you down by not having any pics, but that was the one thing I wasn't able to pull off while at work. I did a quick search, but when most of what came up right away was crap, I just had to move on.

**** I don't know who to believe. The scum could be going for a win big or don't win strategy.

CTM and hs extra details are sounding more believable.

UNVOTE

So no speed lynches can happen if I fall asleep

I think AVM is the one lying. His results seem way too convenient and he's been very scummy overall. His vote on Smash at the end there was when you would figure a teammate would bus someone.

I've made the same point that CTM could have been one of the ones bussing with an early vote on Smash, then basically saying anyone that decided who to vote later was scummy.

Look at those trains.

Final Vote Count:

Slats (3): Smash, Brett, JiF

Smash (8): Slats, Dan, CTM, Vic, Primate, Sharrow, AVM, Jack

DEMI-MOD NOTE: Sorry to say that a death scene is going to be a little wait. Trying to do what I can while at work, but that's going to be a little tough. Will get it done as soon as I can.

1st and 4th votes on Slats = Smash, JIF (Jack was 2nd, but flopped to Smash)

With 2-3 other scum? I'm going to guess one of them is either Dan or CTM, and another is at the tail of that train. Sharrow, AVM or Jack. To me Jack has by far been the scummiest.

So, if we lynch CTM now and he does by some chance flip town - AVM and Dan are scum. If we're still playing after that, and haven't found a GF, I'd go Brett and then Jack. Jack has been SO scummy I'm starting to not believe he has teammates...

I'd be voting AVM here fwiw.

If he was truth telling, he wouldn't survive the night anyways, so he wouldn't have usefulness as a tracker. Vicious didn't get a result, so I don't see why AVM would be able to share it if he was dead anyways. He's just as viable a lynch as CTM. Just go with who you think is scummier.

lol nvm. Vic got a result.

Night 1 -- Dan. Didn't leave.

Night 2 -- Lily. Didn't leave.

Night 3 -- Vic. Visited Brett.

Night 4 -- CTM. Visited Vic.

As to why: I think Dan goes without saying. Night 2, I was focused a lot on Lily/Jack...I think we've been there. Night 3, as I was rationalizing my decision to myself to BG, I figured if Vic got silenced, I could share his investigation. Night 4, CTM has been unreasonably clean, don't ya think? When the hell was the last time he had this little pressure? He even made it until recently to have his first monkey fight.

All else I've got is I've been told I don't see day time actions if they've been submitted then. Asked after Jacks first death.

wait a minute, how would a tracker get a cops results?

AVM, I still want to hear your top picks for scum (aside from CTM).

I am worried about Sharrow, but I always am. I have a hard time believing DPR came in late and was scum, so that'd eliminate Verb. Duke hasn't been around a ton, and I always subscribe to the theory that theres always one or two low layers. I'm worried Brett may be the GF, as well.

I've made the same point that CTM could have been one of the ones bussing with an early vote on Smash, then basically saying anyone that decided who to vote later was scummy.

Look at those trains.

1st and 4th votes on Slats = Smash, JIF (Jack was 2nd, but flopped to Smash)

With 2-3 other scum? I'm going to guess one of them is either Dan or CTM, and another is at the tail of that train. Sharrow, AVM or Jack. To me Jack has by far been the scummiest.

So, if we lynch CTM now and he does by some chance flip town - AVM and Dan are scum. If we're still playing after that, and haven't found a GF, I'd go Brett and then Jack. Jack has been SO scummy I'm starting to not believe he has teammates...

I know you struggle to read Slats, but imo he was so clearly townie that I don't get how anyone waited as long as they did to vote Smash. Plus, like JVOR said earlier, scum's Plan A was to get Slats lynched. Plan B would have been to have Smash take down Slats on the way out. I might buy this theory a little more if it weren't CTM, but he usually has a decent feel for Slats, like I think I do.

You lynch AVM. Since Vic got an innocent on CTM, he can only be godfather. So at worst, you have for sure the 50-50 you were talking about.

Not to mention, if AVM is scum, we at least know that CTM will survive the night and basically gets removed from the NK pool. We know that won't be the case for AVM if he flips town. It'd be nice to have a bulletproof townie around for endgame.

F***, I sooooo was looking forward to watching CTM get lynched too.

wait a minute, how would a tracker get a cops results?

I wouldn't?

And if Vic got innocent on CTM, then he's obviously the GF and that'd clear Brett. Not sure for the last then. Jack/Crusher or Lily? Maybe she just didn't do anything that night

i implied like a page or two ago, i'm a 1 time BP, basically.. although the role said avoid the demons 1 time..

Much sexier when I claim it. Surprised you normally are all about martyring yourself, and you haven't tried to draw a NK with this vest thus far...

Much sexier when I claim it. Surprised you normally are all about martyring yourself, and you haven't tried to draw a NK with this vest thus far...

I figured i wasn't getting any heat so i was a good candidate for a nk..

also thought i slipped early by saying i knew stuff that otehrs didn't, was hoping they'd think i was cop

I wouldn't?

And if Vic got innocent on CTM, then he's obviously the GF and that'd clear Brett. Not sure for the last then. Jack/Crusher or Lily? Maybe she just didn't do anything that night

So why track him?

I know you struggle to read Slats, but imo he was so clearly townie that I don't get how anyone waited as long as they did to vote Smash. Plus, like JVOR said earlier, scum's Plan A was to get Slats lynched. Plan B would have been to have Smash take down Slats on the way out. I might buy this theory a little more if it weren't CTM, but he usually has a decent feel for Slats, like I think I do.

Some of us waited as long as we did to vote Smash, in order to see who pushed and in what direction... look at the cases I've presented since the Slats/Smash trains. If you look at how I posted during that time, I said what I was going to do, but waited to do it until most of my FOS list chimed in...

Edit: I just have a very hard time believing that scum didn't have the sense to get at least one of their players in as one of the first 4 votes on Smash. Leaving you and CTM, since Slats and Vic are dead, town. I can totally buy at least one scum at the tail of the Smash train too, but not multiple.

If CTM is town, I'd wager you and AVM scum. Then like I said, back to the drawing board if there is a 5th...Brett, Jack... Sharrow? Not sure.

I figured i wasn't getting any heat so i was a good candidate for a nk..

also thought i slipped early by saying i knew stuff that otehrs didn't, was hoping they'd think i was cop

LOL, when does CTM EVERRRR not get heat? Seriously.

I move that whoever is most willing to die is the one we spare. Prepare to grovel, you two.

Archived