Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh*

I didn't bite on anything, Ape. I'm not going to continue this line of thought. All you do is assume it had to do with you. It had nothing (nothing) to do with you. I'm sorry.

Go on about your business then... I'm not asking you to keep addressing it.

Just so everyone knows

I Iz SOOOPAR SKUUUUM

I totally hammered both of my teammates because I've got a secret win condition. Kill all my Teammates then get lynched and I win.

:P

Oh, okay - then we can dismiss the idea of you busing yourself.

He bit on my "suspicious of Dan" misdirection post... this is how I scum hunt, you STILL haven't done any scum hunting of your own, so shut your ******* mouth.

I have some thoughts for tomorrow.. spamming at night makes no sense, you tip you hand

CAT FIGHT!!!

Yeah, and you're probably fapping to it.

Trike race. 8 PM. Be there.

Bitch, you aint got no trike.

JiF told me to say that sh*t in the scum QT. WTF do you want me to do? Go against a scummate? He'd tie me down and have buttsecks with me. Ugh. Just threw up in my mouth again.

That wasnt throw up.

Just so everyone knows

I Iz SOOOPAR SKUUUUM

I totally hammered both of my teammates because I've got a secret win condition. Kill all my Teammates then get lynched and I win.

:P

Go on about your business then... I'm not asking you to keep addressing it.

1299612404360.jpg?1301764131

I have some thoughts for tomorrow.. spamming at night makes no sense, you tip you hand

Really? Never would have guessed. :rolleyes:

I'm still stumped that you revealed the BPV there, you could have revealed anything else there and drawn a NK tonight. If you are legit, it vets you AND it gives town back a very important numbers advantage.

Really? Never would have guessed. :rolleyes:

I'm still stumped that you revealed the BPV there, you could have revealed anything else there and drawn a NK tonight. If you are legit, it vets you AND it gives town back a very important numbers advantage.

Dude.. is there anyone in this game you don't think is scum? The simple answer is that I thought i was going to be lynched, and vic was toying around with my aligment result and was the one who asked me, wasn't a good position to lie from

"Enough," one of you says, "It's time to stand up and fight this things head on!"

You all completely stop, turn and look at one another. Staring. Glaring. (Who are the remaining demons and who are the remaining humans?)

zzzz..zzzz...ZAP!!!! The lights go out and...it's time.

The only thing that makes me think the monkey is town is the double vote thing.

Jack is so scummy that if he is scum, he's either worse at it than JiF, or he's using some sort of reverse psychology thing on the town.

Verbal thought DPR had given off scum tells before taking over DPR's spot. Wonder what he thinks now.

Brett did a complete 180º on me when I was up against Smash's counter claim. First he was vouching for me as town, then he was pushing hard to lynch me. It's omgus, I know, but it sticks out.

Archived