Met Kenrick Ellis tonight

joebabyny

Went to some bowling charity Abram Elam through tonight in South Florida. Drew Coleman was bowling in the lane right next to me with some of my friends. He was a great guy and happy to chat with the fans. Later, another of my friends comes walking over with Kenrick Ellis. Let me tell you, forget any notion of this kid being any kind of thug. He was a real nice guy, very soft spoken. My friend is kinda ballsy and even asked him what was up with the whole issue he had in school. He owned up to it and just said it was a case of wrong place, wrong time, wrong people, and he was pretty sincere. The people he was there with also seemed to be a good solid group of guys. He just didn't seem like a punk or wise-a$$ to me. Can't say good enough things aboout the guy, i am now a fan of his for sure.

yea I'm rooting hard for him too Joe. He's from Greenacres City which is 5 minutes away from us here in west Lake Worth-he went to John I Leonard High which is just west of Military Trail on 10th Avenue North

Makes sense why he was a surprise visitor to the event, it was at the bowling alley in Lake Worth.

Archived