Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so disappointing. I'm just a nurse too. I just want to grab Sharrows boobies first.

I was really hoping you were a mad/insane doctor or something. I guess that is some other black guy in the pics.

1. Verb -- In Charge nurse

2. Pac -- douche/ Nurse

3. AVM -- coroner

4. Vic -- Hospital Lab Tech

5. Smash -- Doctor

6. Ape --- apesthesiologist

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) -- EMT

8. JC1 -- X-ray technician

9. JiF -- Chief Nurse

10. CTM -- Surgeon

11. SMC -- Psychiatrist

12. Sharrow -- Nurse

13. Slats -- Nurse

14. Hess -- Nurse

15. Bleeding -- Chief Of Medicine

16. Nolder -- Nurse

Ok.. 5 vanilla nurses, 1 charge nurse and 1 chief nurse.. those two could be counter claimaints.. we should probably lynch one, like Verbal

I think the game had to start off with 4 vanilla, at least... we have 1 confirmed.. so that leaves 4 other claims.. Maybe 1 fake claimaint in there? The rest are hiding as non nurses..

still does bother me that that our last 3 claimaints were all nurses.. maybe just coincidence.. but that's usualyl were scum will hide in a mass reveal (a roleless)

I'm voting verb or ape today, want to hear more from ape brains

Meh, I'm sorry. I feel as if I've let you all down. Any other nurse know what Pac is talking about though with his 11 years yadda yadda.

I don't care if you, or anyone else knows what I'm talking about with this yada yada. I've been at the hospital for 11 years is what it said. Ask Jerk D why he added that.

The Magic 8-ball replied "Reply hazy, try again"

So there isn't anyone that you won't vote for the rest of the game? Isn't that what you said about BG, you'd vote him through the rest of the game based on your 8-ball that works so well at night?

vote: Vic

With his "role," it should've been pretty clear to him in particular that JC's role made sense as finder - yet he's been the most adamant about lynching him.

I'm going with believing JC, and I think Vic is setting himself up to be the scum cop that leads us around once JC is gone.

I don't care if you, or anyone else knows what I'm talking about with this yada yada. I've been at the hospital for 11 years is what it said. Ask Jerk D why he added that.

******* old hag. You wish you looked as good as me.

Nicole%20Coco%20austin%20Sexy%20Nurse%20uniform%20red%20hair%20Halloween%20big%20booty%20pics_thumb%5B5%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Take that, bitch.

So there isn't anyone that you won't vote for the rest of the game? Isn't that what you said about BG, you'd vote him through the rest of the game based on your 8-ball that works so well at night?

I meant to say I would not vote anyone other than BG until he was lynched. I am looking at scum options now...but my gut is not as accurate as the 8-ball.

I meant to say I would not vote anyone other than BG until he was lynched. I am looking at scum options now...but my gut is not as accurate as the 8-ball.

He's looking to squeeze an innocent result out of you. I don't have a strong opinion on revealing that either way.

So you can't clear anyone... after we went through the exercise of revealing roles, and there are obvious conflicting roles, you don't have a result on an innocent that can help us out?

Also, smash's reveal bothers me.. Just a doctor..

apesthesiologist and surgeons are doctors... but specific types..

I feel like Smash's reveal is sh*t. Pretty positive he is scum. Worth it for them to 1-for-1 trade to take out BG if they thought BG was the healer.

The detail I held back on until all reveals were made was that my role name was communicated to me as "Anesthesiologist, the doctor who.... " its a wrinkle in the details, but one I would imagine resonates with anyone else that is legit.

I feel like Smash's reveal is sh*t. Pretty positive he is scum. Worth it for them to 1-for-1 trade to take out BG if they thought BG was the healer.

The detail I held back on until all reveals were made was that my role name was communicated to me as "Anesthesiologist, the doctor who.... " its a wrinkle in the details, but one I would imagine resonates with anyone else that is legit.

How is BG the healer if nobody died last night? Sounds weird unless there was a vest, I guess.

1. Verb -- In Charge nurse

2. Pac -- douche/ Nurse

3. AVM -- coroner

4. Vic -- Hospital Lab Tech

5. Smash -- Doctor

6. Ape --- apesthesiologist

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) -- EMT

8. JC1 -- X-ray technician

9. JiF -- Chief Nurse

10. CTM -- Surgeon

11. SMC -- Psychiatrist

12. Sharrow -- Nurse

13. Slats -- Nurse

14. Hess -- Nurse

15. Bleeding -- Chief Of Medicine

16. Nolder -- Nurse

Ok.. 5 vanilla nurses, 1 charge nurse and 1 chief nurse.. those two could be counter claimaints.. we should probably lynch one, like Verbal

I think the game had to start off with 4 vanilla, at least... we have 1 confirmed.. so that leaves 4 other claims.. Maybe 1 fake claimaint in there? The rest are hiding as non nurses..

still does bother me that that our last 3 claimaints were all nurses.. maybe just coincidence.. but that's usualyl were scum will hide in a mass reveal (a roleless)

I'm voting verb or ape today, want to hear more from ape brains

Its also weird that nobody claimed Lawyer.

And of these reveals, the ones with roles I dont believe are, Nae and CTM.

And I dont buy Slats as vanilla Nurse either.

So, BG died, JC is alive and nobody died during the night phase...but you all are willing to vote JC???

Weird.

+1

How is BG the healer if nobody died last night? Sounds weird unless there was a vest, I guess.

+1

Its also weird that nobody claimed Lawyer.

And of these reveals, the ones with roles I dont believe are, Nae and CTM.

And I dont buy Slats as vanilla Nurse either.

Strictly going on names alone Verb's "In-Charge Nurse" sounds the weakest. Follow that by a Hospital Lab Tech and Psychologist I would also bet maybe at least one scum is claiming regular nurse.

Archived