Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

He's looking to squeeze an innocent result out of you. I don't have a strong opinion on revealing that either way.

So you can't clear anyone... after we went through the exercise of revealing roles, and there are obvious conflicting roles, you don't have a result on an innocent that can help us out?

Sometimes it works that way...only got "Reply hazy, try again"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its also weird that nobody claimed Lawyer.

And of these reveals, the ones with roles I dont believe are, Nae and CTM.

And I dont buy Slats as vanilla Nurse either.

I thought I made it pretty clear that I'm not just some vanilla nurse, but a nurse with a clipboard and a clicky pen. Bitch.

I could also go Verbal today. Definitely looking to lynch a "v."

vote: Vic

With his "role," it should've been pretty clear to him in particular that JC's role made sense as finder - yet he's been the most adamant about lynching him.

I'm going with believing JC, and I think Vic is setting himself up to be the scum cop that leads us around once JC is gone.

what gives me pause here is that a backup cop makes sense in a no coroner game.. also he could've anted to lynch to get promoted... if he was the ape he'd have done that, but vic usually isn't that selfish.. definitely concerned there..

jetscode, is there anyone you'd won't be voting for the rest of the game?

Any particular reason? Because I think "in charge nurse" and "chief nurse" seem weak sauce to me.

Strictly going on names alone Verb's "In-Charge Nurse" sounds the weakest. Follow that by a Hospital Lab Tech and Psychologist I would also bet maybe at least one scum is claiming regular nurse.

I actually thought chief nurse sounded weaker than in charge nurse.

I don't buy SMC's.

Of course you don't, "nurse." You've had a hard on for me since the game started. You even threw me into the scum discussion out of the blue earlier. Bitter about me killing you in the Office game? I know the feeling. Vendettas are tough, but they are rewarding in the end :D.

what gives me pause here is that a backup cop makes sense in a no coroner game.. also he could've anted to lynch to get promoted... if he was the ape he'd have done that, but vic usually isn't that selfish.. definitely concerned there..

jetscode, is there anyone you'd won't be voting for the rest of the game?

No...everyone is possible scum at this point.

Me? You and verbal claim the same role almost and you're more interested in me then verb? You know whose ok with duplicate scum claims?

Scum

Of course you don't, "nurse." You've had a hard on for me since the game started. You even threw me into the scum discussion out of the blue earlier. Bitter about me killing you in the Office game? I know the feeling. Vendettas are tough, but they are rewarding in the end :D.

I'm just saying, do normal hospitals have psychiatrists? It doesn't look like a psychiatric hospital to me.

I actually thought chief nurse sounded weaker than in charge nurse.

Well the way the two reveals played out Verb seemed to be the more innocent looking out of the two. To the contrary however, I don't know the industry but Chief Nurse sounded more believable to a layman.

No...everyone is possible scum at this point.

SO he's claiming he was roleblocked

which makes the vic was eager to lynch the cop thing a little less compelling, since he posses no threat atm

Me? You and verbal claim the same role almost and you're more interested in me then verb? You know whose ok with duplicate scum claims?

Scum

We can lynch JiF, too, but that should go without saying.

I thought I made it pretty clear that I'm not just some vanilla nurse, but a nurse with a clipboard and a clicky pen. Bitch.

I could also go Verbal today. Definitely looking to lynch a "v."

Yeah, I know...weird that you are trying to make yourself look more townie than the rest of the vanilla reveals by adding in insignificant doodoo.

Any particular reason? Because I think "in charge nurse" and "chief nurse" seem weak sauce to me.

EMT - dont buy it. Everyone else in a internal role...you have some type of external role...sort of.

Scum

**** you cock sucker.

Surgeon? This is a perfect scumbag CTM claim and I'm just not buying you always get the coolest roles. ****er.

SO he's claiming he was roleblocked

which makes the vic was eager to lynch the cop thing a little less compelling, since he posses no threat atm

OR he's claiming something different than a straight finder, making Vic's b/u finder claim all the more suspect.

I'm just saying, do normal hospitals have psychiatrists? It doesn't look like a psychiatric hospital to me.

Yeah smc is a little weird too.. a shrink in a hospital? i guess so, but doesn't sound likely

We would have to ask Jack in the postgame about this with respect to his game dynamics, but, yes, there are shrinks in normal hospitals.

**** you cock sucker.

Surgeon? This is a perfect scumbag CTM claim and I'm just not buying you always get the coolest roles. ****er.

Touched a nerve eh?

I never evens said I have a role, you louse

First, did anyone have a vest that got used up last night?

No? Okay...

Vote JC

I've got a hypothesis.... My best guess is that the scum team was looking at all of us saying lynch BG/JC in order, and had JC fire the NK attempt assuming he would be the next lynch, and I'm guessing that NK attempt failed for a reason...

I would start with lynching JC because he is scum, the town cop wouldn't be coy about his 8-ball saying "try again later" the real cop would be pissed that he doesn't even have an innocent result to share.

From there... I would lynch Smash, Slats and Verbal.

Verbal ****ed up his false reveal. Remember it was Jetscode that introduced the "Charge Nurse" role to the conversation, but it was Verbal who actually claimed "in charge nurse". My guess is JC gave Verbal that suggestion after seeing JIF's reveal, and Verbal ****ed it up when he took it from scum thread to game thread. We've seen gaffs like this before.

I think when BG came forward as "Chief of Medicine" scum thought they could pull off a counter to take BG out, and because there are no alignments in death scenes, it wouldn't necessarily be a 1-for-1. Basically, you have to kill Smash... in part because his reveal was sh*t and was missing an actual role, because there are multiple flavor docs in this game, and in part because you can't risk that you didn't kill the wrong doc in BG. Both have to go.

Slats seems intent on lynching Vic now, not sure why... however, I am thinking that the real cop, since I don't think its JC, didn't come forward with a real reveal in order to stay under cover. So maybe he's thinking remove the deputy first... and then get the cop when you find him.

We can lynch JiF, too, but that should go without saying.

You have an unhealthy obsession.

Touched a nerve eh?

I never evens said I have a role, you louse

You repped that sh*t above? You scummy ****. You are so ******* scummy. You never said you had a role...but you are the Surgeon? ****er. Like that is Vanilla. You probably get to take apart cock and put it back together to fit your a$$hole comfortably.

Scum

Yeah, I'd add JIF in there as on the bubble scum if I'm wrong about anyone of the 4 above.

You repped that sh*t above? You scummy ****. You are so ******* scummy. You never said you had a role...but you are the Surgeon? ****er. Like that is Vanilla. You probably get to take apart cock and put it back together to fit your a$$hole comfortably.

Funny you would say that, I can probably turn your little peepee into a vagina for you..

vote Jif

very similiar role to verbal and never even mentioned it, but is attacking a claim that makes perfect sense... it's a hospital, of course there is a surgeon there you meathead

holy crap, i didn't recognize those two until i that bikini shot.. just thought it was random peeps from the pimp and ho ball

I've seen parts of their show and believe this, it's the first reality show I've ever seen where I sorta wasn't offended. Like they seem somewhat genuine, LOL. I don't know the little I watched I was sorta all right and not mother ******* corporate america for brainwashing the sheepish masses. She's totally insecure and fake but somehow down to earth excepting herself as that and he knows it, doesn't care at all and loves her for it. Well that's what I got out of about 5-6 minutes of about 3 different parts of 3 different shows.

The Ape at his best...half the ******* game is scum.

Vote Ape

Should have happened the first time.

4-5 people, in a game that should have 4 scum.

Every single one of them with a case. You just pissed because your on the bubble... fag.

I want to lynch Vic because I believe JC and think Vic is lying.

JC revealed first with x-ray tech. If you don't buy that as the finder, which other role do you think is the finder? Hmmm... ?

Once you chew on that, tell me how Vic's lab tech role backs that up better than it backs up the (in your mind) fictitious x-ray tech role.

Either they're both telling the truth, or Vic is lying, IMHO.

First, did anyone have a vest that got used up last night?

No? Okay...

Vote JC

I've got a hypothesis.... My best guess is that the scum team was looking at all of us saying lynch BG/JC in order, and had JC fire the NK attempt assuming he would be the next lynch, and I'm guessing that NK attempt failed for a reason...

I would start with lynching JC because he is scum, the town cop wouldn't be coy about his 8-ball saying "try again later" the real cop would be pissed that he doesn't even have an innocent result to share.

From there... I would lynch Smash, Slats and Verbal.

Verbal ****ed up his false reveal. Remember it was Jetscode that introduced the "Charge Nurse" role to the conversation, but it was Verbal who actually claimed "in charge nurse". My guess is JC gave Verbal that suggestion after seeing JIF's reveal, and Verbal ****ed it up when he took it from scum thread to game thread. We've seen gaffs like this before.

I think when BG came forward as "Chief of Medicine" scum thought they could pull off a counter to take BG out, and because there are no alignments in death scenes, it wouldn't necessarily be a 1-for-1. Basically, you have to kill Smash... in part because his reveal was sh*t and was missing an actual role, because there are multiple flavor docs in this game, and in part because you can't risk that you didn't kill the wrong doc in BG. Both have to go.

Slats seems intent on lynching Vic now, not sure why... however, I am thinking that the real cop, since I don't think its JC, didn't come forward with a real reveal in order to stay under cover. So maybe he's thinking remove the deputy first... and then get the cop when you find him.

Funny you would say that, I can probably turn your little peepee into a vagina for you..

vote Jif

very similiar role to verbal and never even mentioned it, but is attacking a claim that makes perfect sense... it's a hospital, of course there is a surgeon there you meathead

Never mentioned what? And sure it makes sense...but you are probably scum. If the Ape wasnt such an a$$ hat, I'd vote you. Dumb ****.

Go ahead, stage a lynch against me....werent you just saying you'd vote Verbal or the Ape today?

You are such a stupid POS.

Archived