Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

I lol'ed.

Wrong. It is a role - look it up. It might be flavor in this game, but it is the balance to the SK. If the shrink finds the SK, he can convert him to a vanilla townie....that is how the role is initially designed. So people might be thinking it is flavor, but also the actual role.

Thanks for the clarification...don't know why but I'm imagining evil in the medical field...but thought the Psychiatrist might have had a sick fetish and been the one who took apart the Ape's head.

OTOH...if SMC gets whacked tomorrow by the guy who killed the Ape...we can thank you for tipping off the SK... :angry:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it a strange "role." Psychiatrist isn't a role. Jeesh. People have gotten dense. Is X-Ray technician a role? Or how about nurse? What "role" is a nurse?

A role as in job, i guess.. not powers

A role as in job, i guess.. not powers

According to JC, his NAME is "X-Ray Technician" and his ROLE is Cop.

My NAME is psychiatrist but my ROLE is ...

How is that so ******* hard to understand?

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (3) - Pac, Hess, Vic

JiF (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Verb

SMC (4) - JC1, Sharrow, Slats, JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday or Friday

If I missed someone please let me know. I've been on my phone all day

Final take on this silly issue.

- Don't reveal your roles. You can reveal your character name, just not your role.

No one's name is their role. Thus, if someone is called a doctor that does not mean they have the role of doctor/healer. So again, I have no clue why Verbal or Slats is trying to tie that to a SK or anything else.

understand it perfectly fine, just saying i as being lazy with my terms since we all now that ROLES can't be claimed..

sheesh

I'm voting you, but I clearly understand. These guys are just a$$ bags, especially ctm.

But what I dont get your role, dont think it fits and I want to kill you for it. Or Slats, or CTM.

I'm voting you, but I clearly understand. These guys are just a$$ bags, especially ctm.

But what I dont get your role, dont think it fits and I want to kill you for it. Or Slats, or CTM.

Sorry, JiF, but you clearly don't understand.

How can you say you "don't get my role" when I haven't told you my role? I've told you my name. My name isn't my role. Are you saying my "name" doesn't fit? Why not? It's actually a doctor and a psychiatrist works in a normal hospital.

Final take on this silly issue.

No one's name is their role. Thus, if someone is called a doctor that does not mean they have the role of doctor/healer. So again, I have no clue why Verbal or Slats is trying to tie that to a SK or anything else.

Your outrage makes me feel better about my vote.

People think Smash's Doctor is actually te doc in this game. Apes role sounded like a role blocker. It's fair to speculate what a psychiatrist might do in this game, just as it's fair to point out what the role usually is.

There's no SK in this game, so I don't know what your powers might entail. That's a fair statement.

But showing up after a few votes with this pent up anger - I'm really starting to think you just made it up.

Your outrage makes me feel better about my vote.

People think Smash's Doctor is actually te doc in this game. Apes role sounded like a role blocker. It's fair to speculate what a psychiatrist might do in this game, just as it's fair to point out what the role usually is.

There's no SK in this game, so I don't know what your powers might entail. That's a fair statement.

But showing up after a few votes with this pent up anger - I'm really starting to think you just made it up.

No, this "pent up anger" has to do with you bunch of assholes NKing me on the day my family was in a serious accident and then starting up a bullsh*t train on the day of my son's graduation (and the day when my pastor died).

Again, what in the **** would a SK have to do with my NAME of psychiatrist? LOL, the Ape's dead and now you use Ape-think.

You want to know my power? It's easily explainable, makes sense, and has nothing to do with a SK.

And, lastly, LOL at "Your outrage makes me feel better about my vote." You were hounding Vic all day and, now, all of a sudden you're committed to voting me? Nice one, slick.

I'm right here. It's my son's graduation from kindergarten so I have limited time today.

Of course Sharrow will vote for me based on nothing. Keep jerking off to my picture, dickface.

Lastly, slats, when did you become Ape obtuse? A psychiatrist is the NAME of a player in this game NOT a role so I have no idea how you tie that to a SK or anything else. What I can do is pretty standard and will make sense generally based on the name. You'll understand it in good time. I'll say more later if necessary.

2qvyueq.jpg

what does it matter? no one will know the score until game over. Lets just start shredding bitches.

Lets start with Jeff. Unlike John and Glen I'm not inclined to bow at the alter of JC just because he claims to have an 8 ball shoved up his arse.

Sorry, JiF, but you clearly don't understand.

How can you say you "don't get my role" when I haven't told you my role? I've told you my name. My name isn't my role. Are you saying my "name" doesn't fit? Why not? It's actually a doctor and a psychiatrist works in a normal hospital.

Oh stop being such a block head.

I dont understand your "character", okay buddy? Happy now?

I'd like to lynch you.

No, this "pent up anger" has to do with you bunch of assholes NKing me on the day my family was in a serious accident and then starting up a bullsh*t train on the day of my son's graduation (and the day when my pastor died).

Again, what in the **** would a SK have to do with my NAME of psychiatrist? LOL, the Ape's dead and now you use Ape-think.

You want to know my power? It's easily explainable, makes sense, and has nothing to do with a SK.

And, lastly, LOL at "Your outrage makes me feel better about my vote." You were hounding Vic all day and, now, all of a sudden you're committed to voting me? Nice one, slick.

I still think Vic is scum. He said he's gonna be MIA for a while, so I need to look somewhere else.

You're twisting my words around, which makes you more suspect in my eyes.

I stated clearly that Smash is claiming Doctor, and people are thinking he's the role of healer. Ape's anesthesiologist sounded like it would be a roleblocker. I was very clear what I meant when I said, "There's no SK in this game." So in no way, shape or form am I associating you with a SK. Just pointing out that that's the conventional psychiatrist. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like it or don't, but your role seems a little bit outside of the rest of the roles in this game.

And I didn't NK you on car crash day, and didn't know about your pastor today. My daughter's graduating high school on Friday, you can run me up then. :lol:

what does it matter? no one will know the score until game over. Lets just start shredding bitches.

Lets start with Jeff. Unlike John and Glen I'm not inclined to bow at the alter of JC just because he claims to have an 8 ball shoved up his arse.

I'm definitely doing that, Pete.

Right or wrong, I'm ready to follow JC down the road to victory, or straight into the ground in a devastating loss. :lol: Without getting autopsy reports, I don't know where else to go. With no one countering him, I feel good about him. I'll take the game one day at a time, but right now I definitely like him living.

If he continues to avoid getting NK'd, I imagine I'll have to reassess. :P

I still think Vic is scum. He said he's gonna be MIA for a while, so I need to look somewhere else.

You're twisting my words around, which makes you more suspect in my eyes.

I stated clearly that Smash is claiming Doctor, and people are thinking he's the role of healer. Ape's anesthesiologist sounded like it would be a roleblocker. I was very clear what I meant when I said, "There's no SK in this game." So in no way, shape or form am I associating you with a SK. Just pointing out that that's the conventional psychiatrist. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like it or don't, but your role seems a little bit outside of the rest of the roles in this game.

And I didn't NK you on car crash day, and didn't know about your pastor today. My daughter's graduating high school on Friday, you can run me up then. :lol:

Congrats on your daughter. Is she going to college? What is she studying?

Let me put to rest what I can do and put it in terms you specifically will understand (without eliciting a modkill). Slats Jordan game. Remember what happened to Pac? Does it make sense to you now about my name?

Hopefully we can leave it at that and focus on scum.

Congrats on your daughter. Is she going to college? What is she studying?

Let me put to rest what I can do and put it in terms you specifically will understand (without eliciting a modkill). Slats Jordan game. Remember what happened to Pac? Does it make sense to you now about my name?

Hopefully we can leave it at that and focus on scum.

It's looking like Brooklyn College for her. She's interested in art and writing - maybe journalism.

I don't remember what happened to Pete, maybe he can explain it to me.

So who are your favorites for scum, then?

It's looking like Brooklyn College for her. She's interested in art and writing - maybe journalism.

I don't remember what happened to Pete, maybe he can explain it to me.

So who are your favorites for scum, then?

Sweet on Brooklyn College. My niece graduated from there last year. She loved it.

You don't remember? Surprised considering you complained about it. Regardless, I don't want to delve too much into that.

Scum favorites? I liked the idea of taking out both BG and JC, so I'd vote JC. I don't think the natural inclination would have been to counter JC because that would have been an easy NK and the doc wouldn't know who to protect and would have likely self-protected. I know if I was the cop I wouldn't counter JC because that would get me killed with a quickness either by being a lynch candidate or free NK.

Vic might be problematic, but he is not in direct conflict with JC's supposed role. Still, I'd vote for him. As to others, I'd vote Verbal, Hess, Sharrow, and Smash. That's alot, but that's assuming that neither BG nor Ape were scum. If either was, then it would probably come down to JC, Verbal, and Sharrow.

lol...no need to bow, just throw money... :lol:

Archived