Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

There was no NK last night... Slats is adament there is no SK. Think about it.

Hmmm... you think maybe scum bypassed a NK for a DK? I was definitely thinking vig, but I guess that's a possibility.

I don't think anyone was listening to the monkey, though, and I think scum generally likes him chattering and creating all the disruptive pink noise that he tends to generate. I think I'm going to stick with the vig idea.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That had to be a vig, movement was heading towards ape as he continued to make himself look scummier and scummier.. no way sk/scum takes out a guy whose a strong lynch candidate.. regardless of his alignment

That had to be a vig, movement was heading towards ape as he continued to make himself look scummier and scummier.. no way sk/scum takes out a guy whose a strong lynch candidate.. regardless of his alignment

I agree. Unless it's wifom strategy, it doesn't make sense for scum to kill a prime lynch candidate. They'd want a 2 for 1 this day. They'd be risking taking out a lynch candidate and get one of their scummates into trouble.

I don't mind voting Pac. The hell with him.

Will try and catch up today. Very excited and additionally we thought it was going to happen last night, she was contracting for like 4 hours but not at that 5 minute interval or strong enough then at like 1 am she got 4-5 in a row that were strong and 5 minutes apart. Then they just disappeared.

Hmmm... you think maybe scum bypassed a NK for a DK? I was definitely thinking vig, but I guess that's a possibility.

I don't think anyone was listening to the monkey, though, and I think scum generally likes him chattering and creating all the disruptive pink noise that he tends to generate. I think I'm going to stick with the vig idea.

Not necessarily about listening to the Ape.. his was an important momentum vote. How many times do we see people just wait until a couple hours before deadline before piling on whoever has the most votes? JC was leading in votes and the Ape was doing his crusade thing.. If JC is scum they could have killed him off to get what we have now. A stalemate and someone else leading in votes.

Then you got guys like JiF and Smash with 2 back to back votes on me for some offhanded remark by CTM... when do they EVER listen to CTM???

If JC isn't going to get lynched I can get behind a JiF or Smash lynch - no problemo.

smash i'd like to lynch, but he seems to be an uncountered doc (role)

smash, who did you target last night, if you had such a power.. maybe the vig should test his claim out tonight

i know we don't like to vig direct, but i think him shooting at smash is a good idea tonight or tomorrow??

smash, who did you target last night, if you had such a power.. maybe the vig should test his claim out tonight

i know we don't like to vig direct, but i think him shooting at smash is a good idea tonight or tomorrow??

Unvote PAC

Vote CTM

I cant answer your questions or Ill get mod killed and yet you keep freakin pushing. You pushed SMC in the same manner. Not sure wtf you dont understand at this point about not revealing roles. I think i gave enough hints about what I might be if you dont get it by now I cant help ya/

You wanted to lynch JC yesterday, what's your feeling on that today?

I'm hesitant. He barely defended himself on the D1 train, and almost got lynched. And now he's into it? Meh...doesn't sit right. But...he is an uncountered investigative role (Cop?) right now. So I'm hesitant.

Verbal = stupid.

No, psychiatrist is NOT a role in this game. I know what a psychiatrist role is under mafia parlance. In this game is a doctor actually a doctor? Hold up, why isn't the "cop" in this game called "Cop" or "Security Chief"? Instead, JC is claiming he is an X-Ray Technician and the cop. Get a clue.

Psychiatrist, nurse, doctor, chief of medicine, etc. are all NAMES. Their roles are something else.

Heh, Jack could have easily just given you the role your name is meant for....or maybe not. That wasn't the point really - see below.

Your outrage makes me feel better about my vote.

People think Smash's Doctor is actually te doc in this game. Apes role sounded like a role blocker. It's fair to speculate what a psychiatrist might do in this game, just as it's fair to point out what the role usually is.

There's no SK in this game, so I don't know what your powers might entail. That's a fair statement.

But showing up after a few votes with this pent up anger - I'm really starting to think you just made it up.

^ I was thinking this as well. But, let's address the below post first:

No, this "pent up anger" has to do with you bunch of assholes NKing me on the day my family was in a serious accident and then starting up a bullsh*t train on the day of my son's graduation (and the day when my pastor died).

Again, what in the **** would a SK have to do with my NAME of psychiatrist? LOL, the Ape's dead and now you use Ape-think.

You want to know my power? It's easily explainable, makes sense, and has nothing to do with a SK.

And, lastly, LOL at "Your outrage makes me feel better about my vote." You were hounding Vic all day and, now, all of a sudden you're committed to voting me? Nice one, slick.

Are you ******* kidding me? If you are faking this, you've sunk to a new low that I can't even put into words. If you are serious, we submitted the NK before hearing about the accident. That makes us assholes?

And people starting a train on you is something to be genuinely mad at? Really? Who cares if it was bullsh*t or not -- it's part of the game. I had no idea your pastor died (sorry to hear about that).

So, you're either really mad, in which case I think you need to realize that this is a game and nobody is trying to actually hurt you............or this is an elaborate plan, in which case you're bring the accident with your family into it and is a douche move beyond measure.

As I like to think you're a cool cat, I'm leaning towards you being genuinely upset. To which I say: ease up. We were all very sorry to hear about your family, and are very happy that tragedy was averted. Nobody wants to go through that, or have a friend go through it. We are all friends here, right?

Please tell me that my instinct on this situation is correct, because you might really see emo from me if this is some kind of ruse.

Weird about the nurses with cool roles in front of their names wanting to lynch me the most for just being a nurse. I am town and I am just a nurse part of me thinks JiF said Chief Nurse so then everyone else thought they needed to be some kind of Nurse too...on their fake reveals. Maybe they want me out knowing that? Pac, Slats, Sharrow and Verb are the other nurses, right? (Although So far, I'm only hearing it from Pac and Sharrow) So at least one of these 4 or 5 nurses is probably lying. Looking at my entire pm I was sorta with Sharrow the most on believing him as a slutty nurse, yet he's voting me. Just some thoughts to leave out their for town if you can/want to believe I am town, which I am. All these I'm a "so and so" nurse is off.

For now I buy your reveal. Noler or whoever he was .. was also JUST a nurse. It's way more than possible that there was more than one vanilla type roll in this game.

God help me but Pac makes sense.

Slats pushing so hard for there to be another cop counter the other day pings me to be honest. Nearly every post he was either screaming for someone else to reveal or alluding to it. And how does he KNOW that there is no SK? You just automatically assume it was a Vig who took out Monkey? Smash just claimed "doctor" Maybe he's doctor kevorkian and put Monkey out of his misery?

For now I buy your reveal. Noler or whoever he was .. was also JUST a nurse. It's way more than possible that there was more than one vanilla type roll in this game.

God help me but Pac makes sense.

Slats pushing so hard for there to be another cop counter the other day pings me to be honest. Nearly every post he was either screaming for someone else to reveal or alluding to it. And how does he KNOW that there is no SK? You just automatically assume it was a Vig who took out Monkey? Smash just claimed "doctor" Maybe he's doctor kevorkian and put Monkey out of his misery?

Hmm...that never occurred to me. Good point.

You want the vig to shoot what is likely the uncountered doctor?

Unvote PAC

Vote CTM

I cant answer your questions or Ill get mod killed and yet you keep freakin pushing. You pushed SMC in the same manner. Not sure wtf you dont understand at this point about not revealing roles. I think i gave enough hints about what I might be if you dont get it by now I cant help ya/

i don't care what you are cowboy.. i think your name stinks and sounds fake. You are implying doctor (as in protector), only thing stopping me from voting you

Sorry, Verbal, that's too many words for you so I didn't read it. We need a couple of sentences from you with a few "heehee's" thrown in and we'll be straight.

I am in a pissy move and things have irked me more so now than at other times. Hopefully in a couple of weeks it won't. In other words, the slighest thing agitates me because of what happened. I'm not blaming you for anything deliberate, but a victim of circumstance. Consider yourself collateral damage in life.

With that, I still want vengence against you and your scummates. I'll have my day. Consider it cathartic.

Sorry, Verbal, that's too many words for you so I didn't read it. We need a couple of sentences from you with a few "heehee's" thrown in and we'll be straight.

I am in a pissy move and things have irked me more so now than at other times. Hopefully in a couple of weeks it won't. In other words, the slighest thing agitates me because of what happened. I'm not blaming you for anything deliberate, but a victim of circumstance. Consider yourself collateral damage in life.

With that, I still want vengence against you and your scummates. I'll have my day. Consider it cathartic.

Fair enough.

Bring it.

hehe

The fact that Smash said he's a "doctor" wink wink nudge nudge and didn't get MK'd isn't sitting right with me because I don't know how someone could so blatantly get away with claiming their role in a game you're really not supposed to. It's like he didn't even try to work around it besides emphasizing it, which seems more in violation. Maybe it's unfair to game the mod but it hasn't sat right with me all game. The confusing part to me is his defense of JC. One of the two of them is scum. I can't reasonably think that both are.

:lol:

I pushed hard for a counter claim because I don't want to get led around all game by a fake claiming cop. If JC is lying scum, then we should've gotten a townie counter-claim immediately. The fact that we didn't suggests (to me) that he's legit. I think that's a good thing. The fact that a few of you seem to think that it would've been a good move for the cop to stay hidden concerns me. Or maybe those with that opinion are more likely to be scum. Hopefully the monkey was scum.

I also didn't think scum would counter. If JC's legit, they we legitimately nailed BG (and his reveal sounded like BS, too), and scum would not've wanted to risk another member that quickly by exposing themselves. The fact that JC continues to be under suspicion is probably good enough for them for now. Or maybe the doc did protect him last night.

The reason I'm so sure that there's not a SK is because it's now -what?- D3? And we've only had one DK and it occurred "today." No way a SK waits until D3 for his first kill.

Pac's reveal with the 11 years of service rang truer to me than most. I don't agree with him about lynching JC, but I don't agree with lynching him, either.

JiFscum is getting scummier with every post. I don't think SMC defended all that well, and I could squat right where I am. I don't want to lynch Vic on the eve/day of his child's birth, but I haven't changed my mind on him, either.

Hey guys look, this is something new...someone is scummy because they disagree with Slats. Weird. I know.

Weird about the nurses with cool roles in front of their names wanting to lynch me the most for just being a nurse. I am town and I am just a nurse part of me thinks JiF said Chief Nurse so then everyone else thought they needed to be some kind of Nurse too...on their fake reveals. Maybe they want me out knowing that? Pac, Slats, Sharrow and Verb are the other nurses, right? (Although So far, I'm only hearing it from Pac and Sharrow) So at least one of these 4 or 5 nurses is probably lying. Looking at my entire pm I was sorta with Sharrow the most on believing him as a slutty nurse, yet he's voting me. Just some thoughts to leave out their for town if you can/want to believe I am town, which I am. All these I'm a "so and so" nurse is off.

Yes, I can see the future. I knew that we'd have a mass reveal and the first day I decided to add a title to my nurse character for confusion knowing this game would play out exactly the way it has.

Damn, I'm good.

Slats- you continue to harp on him being uncountered. What makes you think that a real cop would feel

Comfortable coming forward at this point and think they would live? Youve done a damn good job of neutering that. Whether you want to see it or not you are doing all the work for JC and by screaming for a counterclaim I believe you've made it near impossible to counter.

The fact that Smash said he's a "doctor" wink wink nudge nudge and didn't get MK'd isn't sitting right with me because I don't know how someone could so blatantly get away with claiming their role in a game you're really not supposed to. It's like he didn't even try to work around it besides emphasizing it, which seems more in violation. Maybe it's unfair to game the mod but it hasn't sat right with me all game. The confusing part to me is his defense of JC. One of the two of them is scum. I can't reasonably think that both are.

Doctor wink wink nudge ?? I gave my title not my role and I gave it the way I was supposed to give it. The mod just confirmed I did nothing wrong so Im not sure why you guys keep pushing. CTM your full of sh*t you know damn well a Vig kills during the day so what your basicly asking is for a vig to kill me. Your play has been scummy beyond belief yet you get no votes. You have tried to get info out of SMC and myself knowing it would get us mod killed and no one questions it. I would have kept my vote on you but I felt PAC needed a little nudge. Why dont you contribute something productive to the game already and stop pushing something your not going to get.

Doctor wink wink nudge ?? I gave my title not my role and I gave it the way I was supposed to give it. The mod just confirmed I did nothing wrong so Im not sure why you guys keep pushing. CTM your full of sh*t you know damn well a Vig kills during the day so what your basicly asking is for a vig to kill me. Your play has been scummy beyond belief yet you get no votes. You have tried to get info out of SMC and myself knowing it would get us mod killed and no one questions it. I would have kept my vote on you but I felt PAC needed a little nudge. Why dont you contribute something productive to the game already and stop pushing something your not going to get.

That was my first post in regards to mod kill and I haven't even quoted SMC. Overreact much? And no contribution? Please, I think slats will say otherwise. I've been active and contributed plenty. Additionally I was speaking with you because you are SO certain scum shot doc last night. Moreover when anyone asked if you were doc during your reveal you said "All I can say is I'm a damn good doctor." if that's not tounge in cheek I must be dumb.

Yes, I can see the future. I knew that we'd have a mass reveal and the first day I decided to add a title to my nurse character for confusion knowing this game would play out exactly the way it has.

Damn, I'm good.

What Hess is saying is that you claimed Chief Nurse SO NOW other people are following you by adding something to their nurse claims. He's not accusing you, he's accusing everyone else.

Only problem here is your scummy guilty conscience feeling the need to defend against everything.

Slats- you continue to harp on him being uncountered. What makes you think that a real cop would feel

Comfortable coming forward at this point and think they would live? Youve done a damn good job of neutering that. Whether you want to see it or not you are doing all the work for JC and by screaming for a counterclaim I believe you've made it near impossible to counter.

A "real cop," should've countered immediately. It's too late now. I might've bought a counter at the time because - like I said - I don't think scum would've gone 2 for 1 that early in the game. At this point I believe JC - for better or worse. I reserve the right to change my mind on that in the future.

That was my first post in regards to mod kill and I haven't even quoted SMC. Overreact much? And no contribution? Please, I think slats will say otherwise. I've been active and contributed plenty. Additionally I was speaking with you because you are SO certain scum shot doc last night. Moreover when anyone asked if you were doc during your reveal you said "All I can say is I'm a damn good doctor." if that's not tounge in cheek I must be dumb.

Vic Im not over reacting at all and I did not say that you have not contributed I was refering to CTM re read my post and you will see that.

Why should'nt I react to someone suggesting I get mod killed any way ??

Also Vic go back and re read all my posts I NEVER SAID I WAS CERTAIN scum shot at the Doc I was giveing an alternative to APE's scenario and I stated that in a few posts. You skimmin ?

Thats exactly how the Mod said I could explain myself, if you dont belive me you can ask him yourself :). Serious

Vic Im not over reacting at all and I did not say that you have not contributed I was refering to CTM re read my post and you will see that.

Why should'nt I react to someone suggesting I get mod killed any way ??

Also Vic go back and re read all my posts I NEVER SAID I WAS CERTAIN scum shot at the Doc I was giveing an alternative to APE's scenario and I stated that in a few posts. You skimmin ?

The way you are flailing feels awfully scummy. Now you want to use a skimming argument? No, I am not skimming. When someone gives an alternative it's a suggestion. You were attacking it with a lot more vigor than that. So much so that it appeared you firmly believed it. That is why I questioned you. You were so against the idea and so quickly reacted to it. Almost knee jerk. That doesn't seem like "offering an alternative" to me.

Archived