Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

When has an innocent(s) been willing to shoot 3 people in one day? With no coroner we have no way to know if you are shooting scum or town. 3 in one day you'd be more likely to hit at least 2 town with that. With no coroner we also have no way to prove you guys by killing one of you. I have zero doubt in my mind that you are smart enough to have come up with something like this to coast to end game as a 3rd party or scum. It would actually be brilliant. And I might have bought it if you had presented it before CTM acted like the scum of the earth thru most of the game. We don't know if you are telling the truth or not. All I have to go on is how scummy CTM has come across to me.

Neither of us are scum.

The suggestion was a last ditch effort to save the back lash.

Whatever, the night is here. We shall see what happens.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** all of this. You whining nagging bitches. All I've heard is kill him, no kill him. What is it with all you douch-tards and killing people.

A figure saunters over to the counter and stands on it. The light is shining down so you can't see their face with the glare.

you all have broken just about every rule this hospital has. Even the one about penetration. Yeah I know it's sacred thrust but people please show some decorum. You all are gheyer then CTM's browser history when he gets lonely. Good night bitches.

With that they raised their hands.

Clap, clap mother****ers

It is now night in the hospital. No one has died or has been mod killed.

Submit your night actions

what?

Well it looks like someone has the power to bring the game to night phase avoiding a lynch.

nae = mock outrage

smash = scummy.. wants to lynch what's basically an uncountered vig

my fav's

Funny how you can post this without being mod killed (since you basicly saying your a Vig) and that other total garbage you posted needed a mod approval. Please this is the worst defense I have seen yet you have made little to no sense throughout this entire game.

This is total made up nonsense that proves nothing at all. You had to wait for approval for this ? Give me a break. CTM I watched you earlier in your profile when you said you would PM the mod I watched you for an hour and you never sent a PM and Jack was offline as well. You then waited until Jack posted and then you posted this crap 6 minutes after he came back with his vote count at 4:00. Everything you 2 have put forth has been a horrible explanation either your playing the worst possible game as town or your scum an playing even worse. The more you talk the more scummy you look.

Nice detective work, but you are probably over looking something...lmfao

Lol... yeah, accusing you as scum is pretty scummy.. OMGUS

Totally. Notice how the biggest neysayers are the one's who've reacted strange and have fell on our dar?

hahahahahahaha...

hope your the doctor dude.. otherwise good night

:P

Funny how you can post this without being mod killed (since you basicly saying your a Vig) and that other total garbage you posted needed a mod approval. Please this is the worst defense I have seen yet you have made little to no sense throughout this entire game.

You are just not getting it. lmfao.

you were voting jif.. i wasn't saying i was anything

hmm, and you know ape and hess are town how?

So now your basicly claiming out right that you shot Hess and Ape which is another role reveal. Then your claiming your going to shoot me tonight ....yeah you guys sound like your pro town. Nice job. Are you the only ones killing in this game ? Also I never claimed I knew Hess and Ape were town dont assume that what I said includes what happend to them.

So now your basicly claiming out right that you shot Hess and Ape which is another role reveal. Then your claiming your going to shoot me tonight ....yeah you guys sound like your pro town. Nice job. Are you the only ones killing in this game ? Also I never claimed I knew Hess and Ape were town dont assume that what I said includes what happend to them.

I haven't claimed anything and I'm not even talking about myself..

Nae it makes perfect sense ..... JIF is a paranoid nut as scum and CTM loves all these elaborate plans as scum. If JIF gets one person looking at him crooked the world is comming to an end and hes going to be lynched Immediately. This plays into both their profiles. They desparately tried to get me to reveal my role and when I exaplained that, CTM kept pushing an pushing which is also one of the scummer moves he has made this game. So in the scum lawyer thread JIF was panicking and CTM came up with this nonsense to vett them which they failed at miserably.

JIF : Chan OMG someone mentioned my name in the thread.... Im such a great player the crazyness will spread and I will be lynched

CTM : but JIF only one person is voting for you

JIF : OMG there comming for me Im gonna start shooting

CTM : calm down Jiffy Pop I haz teh master plan

JIF : OMG chan can you get me er us out fo this mess ?

CTM : sure I can just follow my lead

JIF : if you can pull this off not only will I give you a speedy trike ride but I replace Teh Crush love with you as well.

CTM : Woot Ive waited for years. Wonder why I make all the fat jokes on teh crush ;)

JIF : OMG chan they dont believe us were both gonna die now ,, where ya go chan dont leave me here alone Im going down in ******* flames

CTM : :blink: I didnt plan that far ahead

JIF : you miserable ....

CTM : just be calm I can get us out of this with even more miserable posts than Ive already made.

JIF : You can never replace teh Crush love you hipp[y bastard

CTM : Just shoot ******* Hess

JIF : ok

CTM : how could we be soooooo Bad , Why do we suck ?

JIF : Hate you

CTM : so im not teh new crush ?

Nae it makes perfect sense ..... JIF is a paranoid nut as scum and CTM loves all these elaborate plans as scum. If JIF gets one person looking at him crooked the world is comming to an end and hes going to be lynched Immediately. This plays into both their profiles. They desparately tried to get me to reveal my role and when I exaplained that, CTM kept pushing an pushing which is also one of the scummer moves he has made this game. So in the scum lawyer thread JIF was panicking and CTM came up with this nonsense to vett them which they failed at miserably.

Mm yes. Cause the only reason I think he's scummy is because he wants to lynch me and my big red wagon.

Smash isnt quite getting it.

I dont know what it is Im supposed to get. if you guys have something your teying to get across (other than the fact you keep saying you innocejnt) your doing a piss poor job of it.

And about last game My plan would have worked fine if the PM bullsh*t didnt happen and if people whould have actully supported it in game/

nae = mock outrage

smash = scummy.. wants to lynch what's basically an uncountered vig

my fav's

Smash isnt quite getting it.

hey goofballs I know Chan is refering to JIF here but since your teammates of some sort this IS A ROLE REVEAL. Chan explictly mentioned in other posts he could not talk about other roles yet this is ok ? No JIF your the one not getting it bro.

Ha wasn't sure with the name. Logan is my oldest daughters name and Rene can go either way. Awesome stuff Vic. I was hoping a girl b/c my daughter gets upset sometimes b/c boys tease her about her name b/c they think Wolverine. Again...CONGRATS!!!

The teasing will stop once the Adamantium sets in.

Archived