Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I must have misunderstood what you were trying to reveal. You don't have a role that gives you results at night?

First, Jack doesn't want us to go into details.

Second, what was your understanding about what I had said the previous game day?

I'm open to ideas as to why we had no NK's last night. I'd feel a lot better about CTM/JiF/JC if one of them were dead today. :lol:

I get that JiF took a shot at Smash, but where's the lawyer attempt?

Any taking claim for cutting the day phase short yesterday?

1. Verb - scum

2. Pac - idk

4. Vic - idk

5. Smash - town

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town

9. JiF - town

10. CTM - town

11. SMC - leaning town

12. Sharrow - leaning town

13. Slats - town

Vote Nae

I've got basically the same reads as these, except idk on Verbal, leaning town on Vic, idk on Nae, and leaning scum on SMC. This is a strange game. Don't think I've ever had this many town reads at this point in a game before.

I've got basically the same reads as these, except idk on Verbal, leaning town on Vic, idk on Nae, and leaning scum on SMC. This is a strange game. Don't think I've ever had this many town reads at this point in a game before.

Yep, definitely different than we are used to. Just vote Nae and lets move on.

How am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about following Frick & Frack on their Nae pursuit. Unless I hear something different from JC, I'm going to start where I left off yesterday.

VOTE: Verbal

How am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about following Frick & Frack on their Nae pursuit. Unless I hear something different from JC, I'm going to start where I left off yesterday.

VOTE: Verbal

I could got that way too, he's my 2nd favorite. But CTM went Nae first and I'm good with that as we both agree she is scum.

No one wants to talk about the lack of NK's now two nights in a row?

You're acting like you are upset. I'm town, so I tend to find this to be a really good thing.

Who gives s ****..lets lynch who we think is scum. Its not like we're going to figure it out. I suspect if anyone has anything to share who hasnt checked in, that we'll find out upon their arrival. In the meantime, lets rejoice that we didnt lose anyone again and kill scum. Like Nae for example.

You're acting like you are upset. I'm town, so I tend to find this to be a really good thing.

Who gives s ****..lets lynch who we think is scum. Its not like we're going to figure it out. I suspect if anyone has anything to share who hasnt checked in, that we'll find out upon their arrival. In the meantime, lets rejoice that we didnt lose anyone again and kill scum. Like Nae for example.

It just seems very weird. They have plenty of targets, presumably. You and CTM are shooting at will and seem to be claiming that you got a shot in at Smash last night as well. Scum had an open field. It makes no sense.

It just seems very weird. They have plenty of targets, presumably. You and CTM are shooting at will and seem to be claiming that you got a shot in at Smash last night as well. Scum had an open field. It makes no sense.

Its is weird but its great, so whats the use of sitting around tying to figure out why scum didnt kill anyone? ****'em. Good. Hopefully they're a bunch of morons and they dont do it for the rest of the game. Lets lynch Nae and move on.

Weird indeed, but it's a godsend for the town. What I find interesting is that if Frick & Frack are to be believed, they have multiple kill attempts within a day and night. Did they fess up to killing both Ape and Hess? And with their claimed shot at Smash last night that makes 3 shots within 2 phases. Do they have more for today?

What about the abrupt end to the day phase yesterday? Anyone wanna cop to that? Looked like Verbal was going to be the lynch before that happened.

I haven't changed my mind on Vic, and I'm idk/leaning scum on SMC. The only Latino in the game I trust is Pac, and I don't even trust him because he's -well, you know- Latino.

Nice to know Frick and Frack have hardons for me with no case or backing or anything. Let's all join hands with them and sing kumbaya while chanting a mantra about how they are confirmed town just because they vouched for each other.

No one wants to talk about the lack of NK's now two nights in a row?

I was implying the same thing yesterday when I posted all the death scenes Slats, no one seemed very interested. JIF seems to be overly pushing the idea HES TOWN and I generally do not like it when players do that. Well Im town SO ...... it seems so damn fake. I do not like Nae as scum but I have my suspicions about verbal. I want to hear from JC about his investigation. I still do not trust CTM or JIF they seem to be trying to win me over to them being town and its just not working. We know they are capable of day kills so if they take me out during the day then you should all know to take them out ASAP.

I was implying the same thing yesterday when I posted all the death scenes Slats, no one seemed very interested. JIF seems to be overly pushing the idea HES TOWN and I generally do not like it when players do that. Well Im town SO ...... it seems so damn fake. I do not like Nae as scum but I have my suspicions about verbal. I want to hear from JC about his investigation. I still do not trust CTM or JIF they seem to be trying to win me over to them being town and its just not working. We know they are capable of day kills so if they take me out during the day then you should all know to take them out ASAP.

smash if you are the doctor you'll know that you could've been killed during the day phase no matter what (ask jack to confirm), you'll also know that the vig could shoot during the day phase. If we were scum we would've shot you during the day, not hess.. (if we did shoot hess)

think for a bit

Nice to know Frick and Frack have hardons for me with no case or backing or anything. Let's all join hands with them and sing kumbaya while chanting a mantra about how they are confirmed town just because they vouched for each other.

Considering we have no clue what the numbers are, how can we case anyone? JC and Slats could both be scum, but we have no idea cause we don't know bleedin's alignment...

Jif and I have the most vetting, based on my post just above.

smash if you are the doctor you'll know that you could've been killed during the day phase no matter what (as jack), you'll also know that the vig could shoot during the day phase. If we were scum we would've shot you during the day, not hess.. (if we did shoot hess)

think for a bit

CTM don't think I have not run all the scenarios. If you shoot me during the day yesterday you basicly give up your hand as scum. It goes both ways I just have to figure out for myself which way as do the others. If your scum your best bet is to NOT shoot me during the day, Im not real threat to you at all but your trying to tell everyone that keeping me alive makes you definite town and it certainly does not.

Considering we have no clue what the numbers are, how can we case anyone? JC and Slats could both be scum, but we have no idea cause we don't know bleedin's alignment...

Jif and I have the most vetting, based on my post just above.

That post does not vett you Chan. From a scum perspective it does.

1. Verb - town

2. Pac - idk

4. Vic - idk

5. Smash - town

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town

9. JiF - idiot

10. CTM - town

11. SMC - leaning town

12. Sharrow - leaning town

13. Slats - town

Vote Nae

Fixed.

I'm open to ideas as to why we had no NK's last night. I'd feel a lot better about CTM/JiF/JC if one of them were dead today. :lol:

I get that JiF took a shot at Smash, but where's the lawyer attempt?

Any taking claim for cutting the day phase short yesterday?

I kinda expected you to be one of the smart ones. Maybe not?

What about the abrupt end to the day phase yesterday? Anyone wanna cop to that? Looked like Verbal was going to be the lynch before that happened.

I haven't changed my mind on Vic, and I'm idk/leaning scum on SMC. The only Latino in the game I trust is Pac, and I don't even trust him because he's -well, you know- Latino.

Ok, maybe you're coming around a bit. A bit.

Smash if scum I would've shot you instead of ape and never opened my mouth.... Take the tinfoil off and think

So im guessin you 2 just didnt want to be questioned right ? You just wanted everyone to believe you because you said it was so. You take off the tin foil, cause your nuts

That's usually a scum role verbie... Also I give up smash.., you can apologize at end game

That's what I would think, but I'm also pretty sure Sharrow had that role as town in the Vic/AVM game.

That's what I would think, but I'm also pretty sure Sharrow had that role as town in the Vic/AVM game.

Was the opposite, I stopped the night phases in that game. Though I will gripe once again that it ended up being an anti-town role in that setup.

**** you cock sucker.

Surgeon? This is a perfect scumbag CTM claim and I'm just not buying you always get the coolest roles. ****er.

Touched a nerve eh?

I never evens said I have a role, you louse

You have an unhealthy obsession.

You repped that sh*t above? You scummy ****. You are so ******* scummy. You never said you had a role...but you are the Surgeon? ****er. Like that is Vanilla. You probably get to take apart cock and put it back together to fit your a$$hole comfortably.

Funny you would say that, I can probably turn your little peepee into a vagina for you..

vote Jif

very similiar role to verbal and never even mentioned it, but is attacking a claim that makes perfect sense... it's a hospital, of course there is a surgeon there you meathead

Yes, while trying to see if anyoen bites on you casting suspicion on what you obviously think is a great power role i have..

scumbelina

Stop telling me how to play you scummy agenda pushing ****. ih8u. If anyone knows when Verbal is scum, its me. He's my bitch. I'll let you know when he's scum...got it hippyfag?

We should call this game Ape instead of mafia because its all about you.

Dumb ****, you've called the entire game scum. Therefore, its impossible to avoid omguslats by voting you.

Early on long before the big teammate reveal this was CTM and JIF going at it. CTM even voted JIF . Now I could understand if they were scum teammates trying to distance themselves a bit but why would they do this if they knew each other were town ? Does that make sense ?

I went back to re read from the beginning looking at all the interactions of CTM and JIF and it started out ok with some agreements then it went into full blown arguement and name calling and Voting. Then all was well and they were great vig team buds ? In the beginning I was starting to think hummmm maybe they are town (when I went back to read) but then the blowout which makes no sense at all. Like I said earlier these 2 clowns came up with this scenario and they didnt think it out .

Archived