Santonio Holmes On Twitter

Maxman

His awesome analysis of the Casey Anthony verdict. Nancy Grace, watch your back.

Ah... I'm so proud of myself for paying no attention to that trial at all. Saw it was really important to my Fox watching brethren at work and passed. I imagine that America is now even further in decline (if that was even possible).

Ah... I'm so proud of myself for paying no attention to that trial at all. Saw it was really important to my Fox watching brethren at work and passed. I imagine that America is now even further in decline (if that was even possible).

You can definitely see how it would appeal to that demo. That, and Hoarders.

You can definitely see how it would appeal to that demo. That, and Hoarders.

I found the reactions to the verdict pretty interesting.

Anyway, Herm Edwards may want to do a camp tour once the lock-out is over. In addition to his sermons regarding finances and women, he may want to add Twitter Etiquette to his repertoire. Shoot - how 'bout a fifth grade English teacher visting camp and showing players how to write something coherent. Some have taken Twitter and promoted their "brand" in very positive ways. Some looks like complete a@@holes.

Damn Holmes is dumb. He's good but he is dumb.

Sign Brad Smith, let those other bozo's walk. We drafted some studs.

LOL. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. Yeah, sure, lets just ditch our 2 best receivers for wildcat QB / special teams guy. :lol: C'mon man!

Anyway, Herm Edwards may want to do a camp tour once the lock-out is over. In addition to his sermons regarding finances and women, he may want to add Twitter Etiquette to his repertoire. Shoot - how 'bout a fifth grade English teacher visting camp and showing players how to write something coherent. Some have taken Twitter and promoted their "brand" in very positive ways. Some looks like complete a@@holes.

I don't see why. Holmes basically said "I trust the integrity of our judicial process more than I trust the tinfoil-hat Tweeting of mouth-breathing Gracetards."

I don't see why. Holmes basically said "I trust the integrity of our judicial process more than I trust the tinfoil-hat Tweeting of mouth-breathing Gracetards."

I do not disagree with the sentiment.

Generally speaking, some players on twitter clearly would be better off not sharing any thoughts via the social network. Brandon Meriweather comes to mind. Then there are players that have used Twitter to promote themselves well. Dockett, Ocho, Heath Evans are good examples.

You should check twitter out. I bet you and your condecending buddy would be great at lobbing, what you two would perceive as intellectually superior insults, in 140 characters or less.

You should check twitter out. I bet you and your condecending buddy would be great at lobbing, what you two would perceive as intellectually superior insults, in 140 characters or less.

Ah yes, the one who's picking on someone's twitter grammar is labeling others as condescending, love it.

soyeah.gif

he may want to add Twitter Etiquette to his repertoire. Shoot - how 'bout a fifth grade English teacher visting camp and showing players how to write something coherent.

I will never understand why a US citizen, someone born here, would openly root for anyone other their their "home" team. Honestly, once the US is out of contention, I lose interest (talking soccer - not individual sports where it's more man against man - golf, tennis,etc.). I'm a first generation of Italian immigrants and I root for the United States.

So, to hell with gay marriage. Darn right. I'm against it too.

One of my faves, if there was ever a self-esteem killer for a chick;

I tell my niece this all the time:

...Don't date a guy that's better looking than you.

Ah yes, the one who's picking on someone's twitter grammar is labeling others as condescending, love it.

soyeah.gif

One of my faves, if there was ever a self-esteem killer for a chick;

Oh yah! D-Bag Rutgers is here to get his two, three, four cents in! Yup, picking, editing and posting choice posts to promote his agenda. No wonder you are a professional student. I could never imagine anyone stomaching a full interview with you. So instead, you school and convince yourself, and the silly, that you're "wicked smaht." You're not. You're just a d-bag with an advanced degree.

Oh yah! D-Bag Rutgers is here to get his two, three, four cents in! Yup, picking, editing and posting choice posts to promote his agenda. No wonder you are a professional student. I could never imagine anyone stomaching a full interview with you. So instead, you school and convince yourself, and the silly, that you're "wicked smaht." You're not. You're just a d-bag with an advanced degree.

And he hates women!

Archived