“Can’t Wait” Shirts Available, Proceeds To Assist Injured Rutgers Player

JetNation

jets.gif

New York Jets linebacker Bart Scott inspired fans with his post game “Can’t Wait” rant following Gang Green’s playoff victory over the New England Patriots.  Now Scott is trying to inspire fans to purchase a t-shirt to help raise money for injured Rutgers University football player Eric LeGrand.

The “Can’t Wait” t-shirts can be purchased at www.cantwait57.com.  From the site:

“The monies from the T-Shirt sales will be donated to the Eric LeGrand Patriot Saint Foundation.  The Eric LeGrand Patriot Saint Foundation is an organization dedicated to aiding the support and welfare of Eric and his family. Eric, a Rutgers Football player, severely injured his neck while making a tackle during a game against Army on October 16, 2010. The foundation created a fund that will be used by the Legrand family to pay for housing & living expenses, maintenance on their home, and day-to-day expenses for Eric.”

di</img>di</img>

uaEgc-m7ZRM

View the full article

Can't Wait shop@parish-nation.com

show details 6:29 AM (5 minutes ago)

=====================================================

YOUR Can't Wait RECEIPT

=====================================================

Thank you for ordering from Can't Wait.

:D

I'm on the fence about buying one of these.

As, the only thing they didn't play like they 'couldn't wait'. It leaves a bit of a bad taste.

Not to mention $35 for me after including shipping costs. Ugh. Maybe I'll change my mind closer to the start of the season.

Not to mention $35 for me after including shipping costs. Ugh. Maybe I'll change my mind closer to the start of the season.

I remember in the 1st thread I post on this that the 1st run was going to be a limited production so I don't know if they will have any at that time. The proceeds go to charity and that is pretty standard shipping cost. I am happy with my purchase :)

Meh. I agree with F.Chowds. For charity, it's not really a big deal. If the Jets won that game, I'd be all about it, but I can't see myself wearing a t-shirt getting pumped up for a loss. I don't think I'd buy an AFC Championship T-Shirt either though.

I'd pick up one but for some reason they dont believe in 3X

Yes they do

CART:-------------------------------------------------------

Can't Wait Tee

* Size: 3XL

* Weight: 1 LBS

* Quantity: 1

* Price: $24.00

* Group Total: $24.00

Subtotal: $24.00

Shipping/Handling: $8.72

(8%): $2.62

Order Total: $35.34

Yes they do

CART:-------------------------------------------------------

Can't Wait Tee

* Size: 3XL

* Weight: 1 LBS

* Quantity: 1

* Price: $24.00

* Group Total: $24.00

Subtotal: $24.00

Shipping/Handling: $8.72

(8%): $2.62

Order Total: $35.34

They only have the black T-shirt in 2x max.

They only have the black T-shirt in 2x max.

I got the black one but I ordered it at like 6 am EST, I bet they ran out. Like I said in a earlier post in the thread he (Bart) said that they were only going to do a limited run the 1st time.

Just figured I'd give anyone who ordered any shirts or was interested, that I ordered shirts last Tuesday and just got them in today. Now granted I haven't washed them yet, but when checking them out the shirts actually seem really nice and good quality, better than I had expected to be honest. I'm definitely happy with the purchase.

Anyone know if they are going to restock? The black and green are sold out. :(

When it was first announced a few months back Scott said that they were going to start off with a limited run and see how they sold and go from there. So it seems likely that they'll probably get more together to sell on another run later, especially if they sold out two designs in under a week.

Archived