The Burress Thread- Merged 3X

nj meadowlands

But he actually made Eli Manning look good for a year or two.

He's worth it just for his upside alone. If we're not going after Braylon, then I prefer giving it a shot with Burress than these other guys.

Upside is not a term you use for aging wideouts who haven't played in a few years. Jerry Rice isn't walking out of that jail cell.

both Buress and Floyd would be an upgrade over Braylon and not as much money so we can also sign a CB and another TE and maybe even another OLBer-which is what I've wanted all along instead of Asomugha

I don't see Plax as better to Braylon, and that is comparing him to the Plax that last plyed football like 2 years ago before sitting in prison learning how to ferment toilet wine.

I can confirm that the Jets HAVE made a pitch, and will probably start negotiating with Plaxico tomorrow. Expect a deal by Tuesday.

Wrong

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

#Jets invited free agent WR Plaxico Burress to team facility tomorrow, but PB hasn't made up his mind yet whether he'll go, per source #nyj

Wrong

#Jets invited free agent WR Plaxico Burress to team facility tomorrow, but PB hasn't made up his mind yet whether he'll go, per source #nyj

O rly?

Don't know if this was posted yet or not. But ESPN is saying that Burress will be in to visit the Jets tomorrow.

A person familiar with the situation says that Plaxico Burress will not be at Jets facility on Sunday. #nyj

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Plaxico Burress will not be meeting with #Jets tomorrow, according to source. Still possible after tomorrow.

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Burress won't be at Jets facility tomorrow -- but can't speculate beyond that -- per source. #nyj

A person familiar with the situation says that Plaxico Burress will not be at Jets facility on Sunday. #nyj

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Plaxico Burress will not be meeting with #Jets tomorrow, according to source. Still possible after tomorrow.

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Burress won't be at Jets facility tomorrow -- but can't speculate beyond that -- per source. #nyj

Well we shall see won't we.

Archived