Plaxico Tweaks Ankle...

Vudu

A slightly tweaked ankle is not the end of the world!

But will his hamstring hold up to the rigors of modern day football after being out for sometime!

That will be the big question!

That's what made me nervous about relying on Plax too much. The guy has been out of football for 2 years. It's far from a guarantee that he can handle a full season. We need more bodies and I don't think dumping Cotch leaving us with two WR's over 30, Holmes, and some rookies, is a good plan going into the season.

That's what made me nervous about relying on Plax too much. The guy has been out of football for 2 years. It's far from a guarantee that he can handle a full season. We need more bodies and I don't think dumping Cotch leaving us with two WR's over 30, Holmes, and some rookies, is a good plan going into the season.

Its the most difficult thing to do, returning to football after such a long layoff. But atleast we gave him 3 mill in guaranteed money. So Plax is not going to lose a lot whether he plays or not!

Not sure whether this was by design but the JETS have managed to seriously downgrade the WR corps. Mason and Plax are not an answer to Braylon and Jerricho!

A slightly tweaked ankle is not the end of the world!

But will his hamstring hold up to the rigors of modern day football after being out for sometime!

That will be the big question!

Modern day?

What, did Plax last play in the 80's? I'm confused.

What do you mean??? Get out of here! The Sports Science show said he would be fine! Pfft!

Archived