Calvin Pace will break out this year

Barcs

You heard it here, first. Rex said he's 100% now, and he was hurt most of last year. With out D-line beefed up, there's no reason that Pace won't get 10-12 sacks. People have been worried about getting a pass rusher, but I think we're going to be golden this year, provided he stays healthy.

You heard it here, first. Rex said he's 100% now, and he was hurt most of last year. With out D-line beefed up, there's no reason that Pace won't get 10-12 sacks. People have been worried about getting a pass rusher, but I think we're going to be golden this year, provided he stays healthy.

The only chance Pace has of breaking out is if he were incarcerated. He is what he is.

I did? Really...

Definitely possible and not nearly as far of a stretch as some will make it out to be who will respond to this thread.

He hasnt played a full season under Rex yet...and in 09 when he wasnt hurt, he had 8 sacks. I dont see why 2+ more in 16 games is impossible.

And he got 6 last year all banged up with more boddies around...so, I could see 10+.

Don't worry. I'll be bumping this halfway through the year when he's got like 6-7. I'm just saying.. he's highly under rated and hasn't really had a chance to shine on the Jets. He will this year. He's hungry and he's got the talent. Our defensive line was part of the reason we didn't have a great pass rush last year. It wasn't just Taylor and Pace. I'm not saying he's going to be the best in the NFL or anything like that, but he's good enough to excel on our defense. If he stays healthy, he will.

Don't worry. I'll be bumping this halfway through the year when he's got like 6-7. I'm just saying.. he's highly under rated and hasn't really had a chance to shine on the Jets. He will this year. He's hungry and he's got the talent. Our defensive line was part of the reason we didn't have a great pass rush last year. It wasn't just Taylor and Pace. I'm not saying he's going to be the best in the NFL or anything like that, but he's good enough to excel on our defense. If he stays healthy, he will.

Under rated? IDK about that. Guy has had 20 sacks in 3 years since he has been here. If he was cut today, after paying him like he was getting 15 sacks a year for the past 3 years, he would still leave 16.5 mm in dead money.

Looks to me like he is very over rated, and over paid. I hope your right, and he has a breakout year, but---------------

Archived