Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly enough his train went up to hammer or close before he could get back. So now I have a good impression that he is town and that he had mafia on his lynch. Simple really. People vote, we analyze votes, ???, profit.

Interestingly enough his train went up to hammer or close before he could get back. So now I have a good impression that he is town and that he had mafia on his lynch. Simple really. People vote, we analyze votes, ???, profit.

Moron.

All you learned is who logged on during a holiday weekend and saw you say you "know" he is scum.

1.) So you were full of sh*t?

2.) Did you notice that he did show up and essentially said nothing?

Actually I am interested in Womby and Slats from this and I got info that says SMC probably isn't mafias.

I'm interested in why you'd make a dumb play like that, then make an even dumber assumption that SMC probably isn't mafia after seeing his train run up...

Looks like the Maker's Mark gets poured early on holiday weekends. :)

Darthe's made a concrete claim. With only one reveal a day, makes sense to me that it be either him or SMC today, so I understand the vote on Darthe. The vote on Verb, not so much.

Screw it. unvote

That's why I voted him...he pulled this same sh*t over at MJ some time ago...think 80 but dumber.

Oh, it should be noted that contrary to slats statement I have not used our 1 reveal up.

He didn't accuse you of that. He was making the point that with only 1 reveal per day, it makes sense to consolidate the lynch to 1 of the 2 of you or SMC, for the pure purpose of limiting the risk of lynch an important role without them being able to claim.

Oh, it should be noted that contrary to slats statement I have not used our 1 reveal up.

I never said you did. I said we had one, and based on your claim that you knew SMC was scum, that reveal should be used by SMC or you.

The only contrarian statements I see you making are in reference to your own posts.

Archived