Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town does too bluff like that here. Pac did it in The Walking Dead game. I did it a couple games before that. In fact, there is so much precedent for it that you have a name for it: "pulling a JVoR."

Heard of pulling a jvor, did not know thats what it meant.

Cant say I read all the games thru after I die.

Trying to make me accountable for what I said after the facts had changed, all while you had your vote on Darthe. Got it.

I mean, seeing if you were going to stick with darthe or SMC, or adapt. You are chasing nothing with me...

^also... I never said lynch one or the other. I said we should use our single reveal on one or the other.

But again, the facts have changed since then.

Reading too much into it.

d

The only thing I was unlcear on was if Verb was playing. LOL

Wombat looking for something to stick on someone for day 1 traction. He got Ape to bite and he follow him.

You. Making sh*t up. Wombat and I are in consensus, you are a scummy scummer

suck it banana brain

I saw through your act and now you're in defense mode

you're not going to scare me off

I'm setting straight your narrative bullsh*t, not defending. Subtle difference.

you want to talk about facts Ape? why are you ignoring SMCs duck and cover?

How did I ignore it?

I questioned which character SMC was hinting, and part of what I was saying about Darhes dumb play was that he sprung it on a holiday weekend where only the people checking in could react to it, thus rendering reaction that much more inconclusive.

It boils down to this, Darhes play was more or less pointless. I was ready to lynch him on principle, since the last 2 games have been marred by dumb noob play (which you aren't aware of, hence you thinking I'm hamming it up reacting to darthe), but then I noticed somethingbhevsaid this resonated with my role and understanding of he setup.

That same thing seemed lost on crusher.

And, Slats, when I made that chocolate comment, I hadn't seen that idiot Darthe's post or the lemining posts after that.

So what did prompt that comment? Cause it was very random if not a reaction to the train on you.

oh well

gfy and have nice day

And SMC? You don't find his non reaction scummy?

Holiday weekend. I was giving him benefit of the doubt. That was my point to darthe, a play like he made is dumb.... It's even dumber at a time when half the game won't be around to react, potentially including SMC.

In a game of 1 reveal per day and night phase, the Darthe play was incredibly reckless.

Yup. Still, I don't think he is scum. Just a dope.

if-it-looks-stupid-but-works.jpg

We have info, game is moving.

Games here move, they don't need idiocy as fuel.

Nothing about your play has provided game info. Arguing about merits of potential lying as town is not game info, it is game strategy. You've actually derailed us from scum hunting.

This game was started right on top of the holiday

We all knew that and I don't think that shows any intentional skewing of responses

You're here, I'm here, SMC is here, pretty much everyone has been here enough to keep up with the game (it's not exactly breaking speed limits)

The holiday has really nothing to do with anyting because we all knew what we were getting into

You and SMC are playing the "what if" game

"What if" he hadn't shown up? Well he did and IMO his lack of any kind of argument or reaction sucked

Call me dumb or bad at mafia or whatever you want but if I was scum it's exactly what I would have done

Just blown it off as early game reaction testing and hopped the whole issue melted away before I was lynched

I have given you clear reasons for what I think

Can you say the same about Crusher? Can Wombat say the same about you?

Hunches and tells? Bullsh*t

Explain it or it's nothing but hot air

So what did prompt that comment? Cause it was very random if not a reaction to the train on you.

Prompt? HessMod said the deadline was postponed and we were in the chocolate room or whatever it is.

How the heck does my comment have any connection to the train? I had no idea people were trying to speed lynch me. If you think I did, wouldnt ypu think Idcreveal at L-2 or L-1? I had no idea what was happening.

BTW, I have no clue if Darthe is scum and have no gut reaction either way. Im voting on principle until theres a better candidate. Nolder is trying to volunteer as he pushing his dumbass theory.

And, no, a smart scum play isnt to talk about chocolate at that point, its to reveal a strong power role, take up the towns 1 reveal and hope that a train starts on a real power role. Get a clue.

We all knew that and I don't think that shows any intentional skewing of responses

You're here, I'm here, SMC is here, pretty much everyone has been here enough to keep up with the game (it's not exactly breaking speed limits)

The holiday has really nothing to do with anyting because we all knew what we were getting into

"What if" he hadn't shown up? Well he did and IMO his lack of any kind of argument or reaction sucked

Call me dumb or bad at mafia or whatever you want but if I was scum it's exactly what I would have done

Just blown it off as early game reaction testing and hopped the whole issue melted away before I was lynched

Your reasons may be clear, but they suck.

Your reasons may be clear, but they suck.

Fine but at least I have reasons and am trying my best to explain them

You and Ape are basically just asking us to take your word for it and just accept what we've been told

That's a no go for me

did you watch it in 3d?

ye and in high frame. At times I didn't like it. So real it looked fake kinda thing. Rest of the time...it was very cool. But the movie itself is awesome like AVM. The mediocre rating are people getting spoiled with LOTR. This movie is just as good IMO...and I loved those movies.

good

absolutely! It's almost like a visual retelling. I appreciate Jackson just telling the story like a true storyteller should. Beautiful IMO. I was really happy. Btw my 11 an 8 year old girls loved it too. So excited to get them into it. Hopefully the other 2 come out at a reasonable time... Like while they're still young and are interested in LOTR's too. I was happily surprised how much they both liked it. We had a nice bonding experience in the car on the way home.

ye and in high frame. At times I didn't like it. So real it looked fake kinda thing. Rest of the time...it was very cool. But the movie itself is awesome like AVM. The mediocre rating are people getting spoiled with LOTR. This movie is just as good IMO...and I loved those movies.

People actually describe me the same way all the time

unvote

vote: Crusher

Ugh. Hate to do that, but as much as I didn't appreciate Darthe's ploy, he's my strongest bet for town right now.

Hopefully Crusher has an awesome believable reveal, and we can turn around a quickly blind lynch the proboscis monkey for Xmas.

Haha, **** you you pansy.

Prompt? HessMod said the deadline was postponed and we were in the chocolate room or whatever it is.

How the heck does my comment have any connection to the train? I had no idea people were trying to speed lynch me. If you think I did, wouldnt ypu think Idcreveal at L-2 or L-1? I had no idea what was happening.

I don't think you did. Try to keep up. I just didn't understand what you were talking about pastries for.

Fine but at least I have reasons and am trying my best to explain them

You and Ape are basically just asking us to take your word for it and just accept what we've been told

That's a no go for me

Crusher didn't know what I was talking about earlier, darthe did. Vague yes. GFY if you want further explanation.

I'm not asking anyone to take my word for anything. I just made my vote. Do what you want dummy.

unvote

vote: Crusher

Ugh. Hate to do that, but as much as I didn't appreciate Darthe's ploy, he's my strongest bet for town right now.

Hopefully Crusher has an awesome believable reveal, and we can turn around a quickly blind lynch the proboscis monkey for Xmas.

You are doing the reluctant to be voting crusher thing, and already jockeying to set up a D2 lynch if crusher flips town.

Major scum tell, typically.

unvote, vote slats

Archived