Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unvote

Vote Darthe

happy to accommodate

No joke, Wombat. Didn't like the above vote. Thought it was opportunistic before you called out Ishy for being opportunistic. Then this quick exchange:

You said you wanted to lynch him or SMC. So.... SMC?

Again, opportunistic. Trying to use my words to boil it down to Darthe or SMC.

Ape is generally more logical than that. Once Darthe backed off his claim of knowing SMC was scum, the idea of Darthe vs. SMC was clearly dead.

Now he seems to be regaining his footing, and saying that Darthe looks town to him, after kinda defending his vote on him above.

That said, I agree that Crusher didn't come thru Darthe's "trap" all that cleanly, either.

It looks to me like Darthe did something I would do which is make some BS claim to get someone ran up for reactions and then go from there

Problem is he backed off and I would have strung SMC up

Dude got ran up and peeked his head in the thread and disappeared again wtf?

Scum that has no way to argue his way out of a BS claim so just waiting to die or for the heat to die down?

Also feel pretty bad about Ape and would lynch him as well

I think it was pretty obvious what Darthe was doing but Ape gave him all kinds of sh*t for it instead of questioning where the **** SMC was at

Which is fine and something I'd expect from town ape since he can be kind of oblivious to the actual important issue sometimes

But then he did a 180 and now thinks Darthe is town?

My thoughts is he did all that to make himself look like he's giving people fair and actual assessments when in reality he knows Darthe is town because he's mafia and is just putting on a show for us

You do realize that if a townie does that and is wrong it guarantees 2 mislynches, right?

It looks to me like Darthe did something I would do which is make some BS claim to get someone ran up for reactions and then go from there

Problem is he backed off and I would have strung SMC up

Dude got ran up and peeked his head in the thread and disappeared again wtf?

Scum that has no way to argue his way out of a BS claim so just waiting to die or for the heat to die down?

Also feel pretty bad about Ape and would lynch him as well

I think it was pretty obvious what Darthe was doing but Ape gave him all kinds of sh*t for it instead of questioning where the **** SMC was at

Which is fine and something I'd expect from town ape since he can be kind of oblivious to the actual important issue sometimes

But then he did a 180 and now thinks Darthe is town?

My thoughts is he did all that to make himself look like he's giving people fair and actual assessments when in reality he knows Darthe is town because he's mafia and is just putting on a show for us

Your'e an idiot.

I'm giving him sh*t because what he did was admittedly a lie - that is the only concrete fact we come away from that play with. He lied. Him drawing concrete conclusions from the reactions to his play is ridiculous.

I voted Darthe for being an idiot. Principle.

I unvted Darthe because of things I'm picking up in his statements, not his lame scum hunting technique, but other commentary.

You are pinging coming at me like this when I'm on Crusher. I've seen and caught you defending scummates like this before.

No joke, Wombat. Didn't like the above vote. Thought it was opportunistic before you called out Ishy for being opportunistic. Then this quick exchange:

Ape is generally more logical than that. Once Darthe backed off his claim of knowing SMC was scum, the idea of Darthe vs. SMC was clearly dead.

Now he seems to be regaining his footing, and saying that Darthe looks town to him, after kinda defending his vote on him above.

That said, I agree that Crusher didn't come thru Darthe's "trap" all that cleanly, either.

I'm not trying to boil it down Slats, I was trying to make you accountable for what you said. You are misjudging my angle.

I'm not trying to boil it down Slats, I was trying to make you accountable for what you said. You are misjudging my angle.

Trying to make me accountable for what I said after the facts had changed, all while you had your vote on Darthe. Got it.

d

The only thing I was unlcear on was if Verb was playing. LOL

Wombat looking for something to stick on someone for day 1 traction. He got Ape to bite and he follow him.

You do realize that if a townie does that and is wrong it guarantees 2 mislynches, right?

people need to stop being bitches and play the game

if you suck you suck

you'll do sh*tty things until you get better or you never will

whatever

anyway that's irrelevant to my point which is that I don't like the way SMC reacted or rather the way he didn't react and I think Ape put on a sh*t show just to make himself look more townie later probably when Darthe bites it due to putting his foot in his mouth

what are your thoughts on that?

Your'e an idiot.

I'm giving him sh*t because what he did was admittedly a lie - that is the only concrete fact we come away from that play with. He lied. Him drawing concrete conclusions from the reactions to his play is ridiculous.

I voted Darthe for being an idiot. Principle.

I unvted Darthe because of things I'm picking up in his statements, not his lame scum hunting technique, but other commentary.

You are pinging coming at me like this when I'm on Crusher. I've seen and caught you defending scummates like this before.

suck it banana brain

I saw through your act and now you're in defense mode

you're not going to scare me off

people need to stop being bitches and play the game

if you suck you suck

you'll do sh*tty things until you get better or you never will

whatever

anyway that's irrelevant to my point which is that I don't like the way SMC reacted or rather the way he didn't react and I think Ape put on a sh*t show just to make himself look more townie later probably when Darthe bites it due to putting his foot in his mouth

what are your thoughts on that?

Playing badly is excusable. Playing stupidly isn't. The play you advocated there is stupid.

I think your theory is crap. Ape is my strongest town read right now.

d

The only thing I was unlcear on was if Verb was playing. LOL

Wombat looking for something to stick on someone for day 1 traction. He got Ape to bite and he follow him.

You deserve to be lynched for not even trying to scumhunt yet being perfectly happy to bandwagon SMC.

Playing badly is excusable. Playing stupidly isn't. The play you advocated there is stupid.

oh well

gfy and have nice day

I think your theory is crap. Ape is my strongest town read right now.

And SMC? You don't find his non reaction scummy?

You deserve to be lynched for not even trying to scumhunt yet being perfectly happy to bandwagon SMC.

What are you talking about?

Darthe came out like he head something on SMC. Not sure if I ever played with him at DM. Did not realize he was a knuckle head player. Vanilla Town does not bluff like that here. So I went with it. When more info came out I did my typcial Day 1 switch to blind lynch Verb to see who follows and for fun. That IS my scum hunting dude.

Don;t care hos stupid Darthe supposely is. His play on SMC i still most scummy.

Not scummy at all. I seriously doubt that he even knew he was at L - 1. Furthermore, I think if he were scum and knew he was at L - 1, he would have used the chance to burn our reveal.

Yeah, I had no clue I was at L-1 on a Sunday morning before Christmas Eve.

Seriously, how ridiculous can people be to try to speed lynch someone at that time?

What are you talking about?

Darthe came out like he head something on SMC. Not sure if I ever played with him at DM. Did not realize he was a knuckle head player. Vanilla Town does not bluff like that here. So I went with it. When more info came out I did my typcial Day 1 switch to blind lynch Verb to see who follows and for fun. That IS my scum hunting dude.

Don;t care hos stupid Darthe supposely is. His play on SMC i still most scummy.

Town does too bluff like that here. Pac did it in The Walking Dead game. I did it a couple games before that. In fact, there is so much precedent for it that you have a name for it: "pulling a JVoR."

Town does too bluff like that here. Pac did it in The Walking Dead game. I did it a couple games before that. In fact, there is so much precedent for it that you have a name for it: "pulling a JVoR."

This is true. But those gambits have a better antecedent than what happened here.

Archived