Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

Vote: Nae

Notice how 80 made a definitive unprompted LDable statement about his alignment yet when I prompted Nae to do the same, she responded with a sarcastic joke.

Lol... asking me if I'm mafia was a serious statement from you? Could you not just as easily, as a LD, put the statement "I am mafia" thru and see what it says? Womby is reaching.

I am town

I am not mafia

I am pro town

I am not a symp

I love lamp?

Hess is my adorable little bumble bee?

Love you Womby but that was really weak.

Lol... asking me if I'm mafia was a serious statement from you? Could you not just as easily, as a LD, put the statement "I am mafia" thru and see what it says? Womby is reaching.

I am town

I am not mafia

I am pro town

I am not a symp

I love lamp?

You're totally mafia.

I am town

I am not mafia

I am pro town

I am not a symp

I love lamp?

The fact that Nae spent this much effort defending herself from my accusation shows that she is almost assuredly mafia. She feels the need to point out that I am reaching (which is not uncommon for D1) and then calls my effort "really weak." Huge overreaction.

@AVM

If you were playing, I'd totally catch you as scum on D1. Miss your awesome, I do.

@JIF

You have become a caricature of yourself... managing somehow to be even less funny than before.

@Crusher

Are you in this game? I fart in your general direction.

Yes. My family got in town Friday for the holidays and I forgot how much work that sh*t is. LOL Catching up now Bitches.

Archived