Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

*shakes up the Magic 8-Ball* 

Am I the cop? 

8.gif

Did 80 make me reveal all of my reads come day break? 

5.gif

Is 80 retarded? 

3.gif

So the way I see it is, me, Pac, Crusher and Leelou are town. Unless of course either Leelou or Crusher are gf. I'll gladly lynch out of my pool of unknowns - Tom, Lily, CTM and 80. 

Time to send this haphazardly wizard back to Kansas in a coffin. Mystic Pizza with LD tonight. May check in later after the flick. 

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why 80 over CTM?

I've always subscribed to a different theory concerning lurkers. More often than not, Town power roles lurk much more than scum do. Therefore, lurking has always been much less of a scum tell to me than to others. Since CTM hasn't said much, his lurkiness is all I have to go on. And see above for why that isn't enough on its' own to justify a vote in my opinion.

It's about time you and I made some magic. Rochester is only a stone's throw away. 

You know how Verbal feels about that. But maybe we could.... naw. Better not.

Don't you have another shtick?

30 years ago?

I forgot. 80 doesn't like boobs.

Boring game, might as well reveal, see if things get going.

I'm the town Jack of All trades, each night I get to chose 1 power to use but I have to telegraph it blatantly in the thread.

N1 - Investigate 80 - town

N2 - Protection (couldnt protect myself) - protected Pac

N3 - Vig shot - shot Hess

I went back and read all of Tom's posts, and so far he has pretty much telegraphed each of these roles in the thread. Could just be a good PR cover though. 

Why did you shoot Hess? 

After going back through Lily's posts there really isn't much there except her voting AVM the first couple days and then spam. I'm comfortable leaving my vote there. 

I went back and read all of Tom's posts, and so far he has pretty much telegraphed each of these roles in the thread. Could just be a good PR cover though. 

Why did you shoot Hess? 

After going back through Lily's posts there really isn't much there except her voting AVM the first couple days and then spam. I'm comfortable leaving my vote there. 

Lily was on my radar for that sneaky post that made me hammer AVM.  Definitely could got that route today.  Though, thats all I really got on her.

I shot Hess because he was my best bet for scum and he was pissing me off.  Since we havent nailed one yet, I wanted to be heroic.  It was bad shot, but luckily, there was only one death so both me and mafia targeted him or mafia hit the Doc protection last night.  I dunno.  80's a moron so I dont even read his scene's.  Did it indicate one way or the other?  I'll go back and look.

Interesting that 80 had both of us telegraphing our roles throughout the entire game.  Starting to wonder if he made himself GF.  I'm tempted to go that route or Lily.  This also makes my decision of who to peep on this evening a little tougher.

Unvote JC

Looked back at the scenes, no indication one way or the other about who killed Hess.  Something about Verbal's pencil.

Because its 80, I'm starting to wonder if he's ******* with me and I dont even have any powers...but why would he give me "town" when I investigated N1?

Just talking out loud.  Totally gaming the mod, but I could see him making himself GF.  Especially with all his, "Am I scum", sh*t he's making the fake 80 do. He paired Hess with a Mason, and it was himself.  He's done all sorts of unorthodox weird sh*t in other games before too.

I'm leaning toward 80 or Lily.  

Looked back at the scenes, no indication one way or the other about who killed Hess.  Something about Verbal's pencil.

Because its 80, I'm starting to wonder if he's ******* with me and I dont even have any powers...but why would he give me "town" when I investigated N1?

Just talking out loud.  Totally gaming the mod, but I could see him making himself GF.  Especially with all his, "Am I scum", sh*t he's making the fake 80 do. He paired Hess with a Mason, and it was himself.  He's done all sorts of unorthodox weird sh*t in other games before too.

I'm leaning toward 80 or Lily.  

less talk more voting.  lets kill 80.  If you're town, which is doubtful, all that happens is we lose his stupid game.

Sorry for my absence, I've been hanging out on myfreecams tipping the sh*t out of some hairy bushed slut while noodle dancing to some phish and smoking a cannon filled with the some dank, bro. Think we've got a future.  She said she liked me.  I'll let you know.

Vote 80

Sorry for my absence, I've been hanging out on myfreecams tipping the sh*t out of some hairy bushed slut while noodle dancing to some phish and smoking a cannon filled with the some dank, bro. Think we've got a future.  She said she liked me.  I'll let you know.

Vote 80

this quick vote scares me it does because I think this guy might be scum.  could be a bus move but I feel slightly better about CTM being scum than 80.  slightly.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Archived