1st down

Section 333

what was with the "yeah boy" after the " that is a jets 1st down " thing? I was never a fan of the jets 1st down thing . It's kinda stale but the yeah boy crap makes it worse. I suppose the chant being officially dead makes them want to try something different?

yeah boy?????????  really???????? geez come on all you PSL guys lets get this sh*t straightened out.

U are 100% correct, we need to straighten this sh*t out. My PSL status is useless, I did try to contact the front office. They pulled me up in the lot and saw my 2005 gmc and no dice. We need Sar for this. PSL bmw driving ,Hampton living,  penny loafer wearing variety of PSL holders.

what was with the "yeah boy" after the " that is a jets 1st down " thing? I was never a fan of the jets 1st down thing . It's kinda stale but the yeah boy crap makes it worse. I suppose the chant being officially dead makes them want to try something different?

I thought they held tryouts for someone to take over the chant?

Damn that's worse then the Fins yelling "that's another Miami Dolphins first down". 

Dear Jets FO. BRING BACK THE ******* JETS CHANT ASSHOLES. Thank you. 

Thats because they yell it when the fins don't get the first.  Its Miami

U are 100% correct, we need to straighten this sh*t out. My PSL status is useless, I did try to contact the front office. They pulled me up in the lot and saw my 2005 gmc and no dice. We need Sar for this. PSL bmw driving ,Hampton living,  penny loafer wearing variety of PSL holders.

I don't think SAR's leased 2001 5 series or his Emerson, NJ address will be of any use here.

Team needs to butt out and let it happen organically. Their attempt to corporatize the chant last year was contrived trash.

I kind of get that but I don't see it happening without their help and fans at the game do want it so why not.  I don't get the keep the man out of this nonsense, makes no difference to people at the game they want it.

I kind of get that but I don't see it happening without their help and fans at the game do want it so why not.  I don't get the keep the man out of this nonsense, makes no difference to people at the game they want it.

I'm glad some people don't mind but my opinion is that it took something that fans started and made it all slick corporate and it had infinitely more meaning when Vinny roused himself from his drunken stupor in the upper deck and started the chant to give the team a boost.  Just my 2c.

I'm glad some people don't mind but my opinion is that it took something that fans started and made it all slick corporate and it had infinitely more meaning when Vinny roused himself from his drunken stupor in the upper deck and started the chant to give the team a boost.  Just my 2c.

I get it, I was there screaming from the upper deck when it started.  My brother had seats with those two so I'm really partial to those days, hated when Ed tried to battle our guys in the first days at the Meadowlands.  But a lot has changed in the almost 40 years that have gone by.   With fans being a lot more transient with the secondary internet ticket sales we might need help in getting someone to take over.  

Archived