another case of fans know best

kmnj

I have read and head many times the gm and coach know best and the fans know nothing that is why they are fans but this season is once again showing two things our coach and gm suck something awful and a good amount of fans were right once again-many stated before the season started that Fitz was not the answer , Bowles was not the answer and Mac was not the answer

our organization sucks something awful

blow it up and this time pay a proven gm to come here a proven coach and let them do their thing-like we did with parcells in the past-pay proven guys boat loads of money(That is what it will take but woody is no short on cash-I know sadly first hand by the amount I alone have spent

jet fans love to have hope but it is impossible to have hope or be patient when your eyes tell you what your heart does not want to accept-we are clueless at all aspects from owner to gm to and our players are bad

12 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I have read and head many times the gm and coach know best and the fans know nothing that is why they are fans but this season is once again showing two things our coach and gm suck something awful and a good amount of fans were right once again-many stated before the season started that Fitz was not the answer , Bowles was not the answer and Mac was not the answer

blow it up and this time pay a proven gm to come here a proven coach and let them do their thing-like we did with parcells in the past-pay proven guys boat loads of money(That is what it will take but woody is no short on cash-I know sadly first hand by the amount I alone have spent

jet fans love to have hope but it is impossible to have hope or be patient when your eyes tell you what your heart does not want to accept-we are clueless at all aspects from owner to gm to and our players are bad

Fans are morons.

20 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Schotty is calling the offense for the Colts, so I guess the fans were wrong about that.

Archived