Jets Rewards - Congratulations! Mountain Creek Single Day Lift Tickets

Maxman

I used my points for two Mountain Creek Single Day Lift Tickets.

Pretty pumped about that actually. I go every year so this actually saves me money. Last year I think I got two Jets glasses and a Wayne Chrebet bobble head doll. LOL, saving money skiing will hit the spot.

:)

What did you cash your points in for?

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Pretty pumped about that actually. I go every year so this actually saves me money. Last year I think I got two Jets glasses and a Wayne Chrebet bobble head doll. LOL, saving money skiing will hit the spot.

Max...after this year's fiasco, the usual. As much booze as possible.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

My options were limited to a clear plastic bag.  With Jets logo.

So I passed.

I pwn Southern Sojourn at Mountain Creek, probably best that I don't get an extra day, let some others see if they can handle such a challenging slope.

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

So I passed.

I pwn Southern Sojourn at Mountain Creek, probably best that I don't get an extra day, let some others see if they can handle such a challenging slope.

SAR I

Is "pwn" still a thing?

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

A Wayne Chrebet Bobble head and an Emerson Boozer bobblehead. So do you still plan to ignore me this year when you're basically skiing right next door to my house?

52 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

A Wayne Chrebet Bobble head and an Emerson Boozer bobblehead. So do you still plan to ignore me this year when you're basically skiing right next door to my house?

Funny Max never ignores the Tree's he see's on the way down.. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQibEsyTS83EKz2IYicUff

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

So I passed.

SAR I

I guess they gave me more points for being in the ten game club. Weird. :) 

6 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

I don't plan on ignoring you. Come on to the ski slope, I will say hi. Same goes for tailgating, stop by the RV sometime and say hi. :)

5 hours ago, Savage69 said:

Funny Max never ignores the Tree's he see's on the way down.. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQibEsyTS83EKz2IYicUff

Haven't hit a tree yet.  I always used to say, a day skiing without falling means you didn't push it enough. Now as I get older I say a day skiing without falling is a good thing.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I don't plan on ignoring you. Come on to the ski slope, I will say hi. Same goes for tailgating, stop by the RV sometime and say hi.

Wait.  If you take the RV to Mountain Creek then I can store all my gear there and get changed which is awesome.

Do you have a built-in boot dryer?

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Wait.  If you take the RV to Mountain Creek then I can store all my gear there and get changed which is awesome.

Do you have a built-in boot dryer?

SAR I

Sorry, the RV is at the storage place for the winter. We will have to take the Chevy or the Infiniti that day.

13 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

For us non-season ticket holders..what are some of the rewards and how does one STH hold more points than another?

jets-rewards1-570x569.png

Anywhere your season tickets (it's a plastic RFID card, reusable each year) are scanned in conjunction with a Jets event you get points.  The more games you attend the more points you accumulate.  If you sell your seats online as a PDF, you don't get credit for the people who go through the turnstiles.  So Max attended 10 games this season, I only attended 5, so he got more points.  If you get to the games early and go to training camp, you get points too.  During the game, every sack and every timeout called by the opponent gets you bonus points for those in attendance too.

The prizes are so bad its not worth mentioning.  In 2015 I attended 9 of the 10 home games as well as training camp events and filled out all the surveys, pretty much maxed out what an average STH would get, and my reward was a pair of ceramic Jets mugs, retail value of $10.

SAR I

19 hours ago, SAR I said:

Anywhere your season tickets (it's a plastic RFID card, reusable each year) are scanned in conjunction with a Jets event you get points.  The more games you attend the more points you accumulate.  If you sell your seats online as a PDF, you don't get credit for the people who go through the turnstiles.  So Max attended 10 games this season, I only attended 5, so he got more points.  If you get to the games early and go to training camp, you get points too.  During the game, every sack and every timeout called by the opponent gets you bonus points for those in attendance too.

The prizes are so bad its not worth mentioning.  In 2015 I attended 9 of the 10 home games as well as training camp events and filled out all the surveys, pretty much maxed out what an average STH would get, and my reward was a pair of ceramic Jets mugs, retail value of $10.

SAR I

Thanks for the info..are the prizes randomly sent or you get to choose?

44 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

Thanks for the info..are the prizes randomly sent or you get to choose?

You get to choose, the Jets have a Rewards Store and based on how many points are in your account they show you what you can afford.

The points are only good for one year, they don't carry over.

SAR I

21 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I just got two free lift tickets by scanning my card at every game. I wouldn't say that is bad. I am going skiing and got two free lift tickets to the place I am going. Seems pretty good to me.

If you only go to 3 games and sell your tickets each week, the prizes probably aren't great. I wouldn't know. I keep getting these bonus points for being in a ten game club. Weird.  

22 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

For us non-season ticket holders..what are some of the rewards and how does one STH hold more points than another?

I know Sar explained it. But for me it is pretty cool. You can your card and get points. You get extra point for being in the ten game club. I think they give you extra points for getting into the stadium 15 minutes early.

They do things with bonus points based on crowd noise, false starts and stuff like that. I think that only counts if you are at the game. And they also give codes if you listen to radio shows or take surveys but I haven't ever really done any of those.

I like the program, they have a site you log in and see merchandise. Autographed gear in the marketplace and there are auctions. You can be on the field, fly with the team some crazy stuff. Most of the merchandise is basic stuff, jets glasses and stuff like that.

28 minutes ago, Maxman said:

If you only go to 3 games and sell your tickets each week, the prizes probably aren't great. I wouldn't know. I keep getting these bonus points for being in a ten game club. Weird.  

In 2015, I attended 9 home games (plus the Giants road game for a total of 10, for the record).  For all the games, I was through the gates by 11:30 as I do not tailgate.  Additionally, we went to training camp where our cards were also scanned.  At the end of the season my prizes were limited to a pair of ceramic mugs worth $10.

In 2016, with so many of our early season games on the road and the bulk of the home games after we were already 1-5 I chose to boycott the team.  They were quitting on the field and that's not something I can stomach.  If you can, that's great, perhaps your day of skiing will bring you some enjoyment.

I do not like the rewards program as I think the rewards are weak.  That said, I very much like the annual season ticket gifts, I've gotten baseball cap's with my section embroidered on them, I've gotten insulated coolers which we use often, and I've gotten knit hats, knit scarves, all quite sincere and of value.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

In 2015, I attended 9 home games (plus the Giants road game for a total of 10, for the record).  For all the games, I was through the gates by 11:30 as I do not tailgate.  Additionally, we went to training camp where our cards were also scanned.  At the end of the season my prizes were limited to a pair of ceramic mugs worth $10.

In 2016, with so many of our early season games on the road and the bulk of the home games after we were already 1-5 I chose to boycott the team.  They were quitting on the field and that's not something I can stomach.  If you can, that's great, perhaps your day of skiing will bring you some enjoyment.

I do not like the rewards program as I think the rewards are weak.  That said, I very much like the annual season ticket gifts, I've gotten baseball cap's with my section embroidered on them, I've gotten insulated coolers which we use often, and I've gotten knit hats, knit scarves, all quite sincere and of value.

SAR I

Something must be wrong with your login because I got good rewards merchandise last year as well. Love the free lift tickets. Definitely a good value.

I won't comment on the boycott other than to say, I will never boycott the Jets. Personality flaw of mine is the most likely cause lol.

Archived