Jump to content
D P R

WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Leelou said:

So I really wasn't online during my speed lynch. Crusher posted in thread hours after we talked about it. 

 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Naked

 

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

naked?

Pretty much describes are teams winning formula . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

 

 

Pretty much describes are teams winning formula . 

keep in mind if you guys don't get lucky and kill the guy that happened to get the cop role from Zander things would have went much differently. That was the Key IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

keep in mind if you guys don't get lucky and kill the guy that happened to get the cop role from Zander things would have went much differently. That was the Key IMO

100%. That certainly was huge. Go sign up for the other game before I sit on your lap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

keep in mind if you guys don't get lucky and kill the guy that happened to get the cop role from Zander things would have went much differently. That was the Key IMO

that was actually our plan... block leelou lynch, and if crusher got countered block his lynch the next day.. we wanted to trade scum outing for days without lynches (free nk)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CTM said:

that was actually our plan... block leelou lynch, and if crusher got countered block his lynch the next day.. we wanted to trade scum outing for days without lynches (free nk)

that would have been a bit op no ? thought you only had the one protect ? 

whats crazy is you didn't try to tear apart jif's argument to protect crush and that's what turned me on you. funny how that wrked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

that would have been a bit op no ? thought you only had the one protect ? 

whats crazy is you didn't try to tear apart jif's argument to protect crush and that's what turned me on you. funny how that wrked

we had as many as we wanted, i wasn't supposed to die.. dpr was drunk ..

I was supposed to be the lynch that day while distancing from crusher 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CTM said:

we had as many as we wanted, i wasn't supposed to die.. dpr was drunk ..

I was supposed to be the lynch that day while distancing from crusher 

It's funny because it's true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×