Is it Monday yet?

4HCrew

I am watching the game in Pa at the Harley Dealership. In the parking lot with the Kingsley. Tailgating for away games we are not at.

Really can't wait! :character42:

cool, say hi to the gang. I will be stuck at the game, in the rain, freezing, (in the 50's...brrr) drinking $7.00 beers and LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT...

We will succeed this weekend in slaying the fins and getting one step closer to a January game...

cool, say hi to the gang. I will be stuck at the game, in the rain, freezing, (in the 50's...brrr) drinking $7.00 beers and LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT...

We will succeed this weekend in slaying the fins and getting one step closer to a January game...

Sounds rough. I will be stuck outside the ultimate tailgating machine with my friends and family watching high def tv. Hopefully I am not too far from the fireplace and heater.

Sometimes you just have to rough it, lol.

Nuts to that! Enjoy the week! For all of us lazy college students.. we done earned this break.

And it's Hanukkah. Recognize.

Damn -- to be in college again. The thing is if I was in college again, I probably still wouldn't have any fun! :P

This yahoo weather report is more optimistic.

Monday: A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Nuts to that! Enjoy the week! For all of us lazy college students.. we done earned this break.

And it's Hanukkah. Recognize.

and don't forget,Saturday is Festivus...I hear this year the feats of strength are gonna go to Smizzy. And Festivus won't be over until he pins Max.

Now we just have to keep them from "pinning" each other until then

So there's plenty to keep us busy until Monday.

Archived