Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taping the Jets massacre would be a great idea....I just don't think I'd be able to get the video-camera through security. ;)

I hear Belicheat has contacts that enable that to be done.

It wont be a massacre either, no matter how much the Cheaters' fans work themselves into a frenzy about it.

cheaties5pe3.jpg

I hear Belicheat has contacts that enable that to be done.

It wont be a massacre either, no matter how much the Cheaters' fans work themselves into a frenzy about it.

cheaties5pe3.jpg

I suspect you rteam will be better than they are now - but I'm confident that it will be a massacre.

Seeing that I had posted about BB's punishment BEFORE I took off - but I will reinstate my sentiments:

He got caught doing something he was not supposed to do. Is it cheating? I suppose it would be if the "geniuses" could transalte signals at the half - but let's be real here. They did not. What he did was build a library of video on coaches for future use. Quite frankly, every team does the same thing - except my Patsies have to take it a step further and use videotape. Shameless egomaniac that BB is, he ignored league mandate. He was busted - by his pupil....the one that knew the camera guy (worked with him for years)...and the one that may have used that said video for scheming purposes throughout his tenure with the Pats. Quite frankly, this makes Ratgini is hypocritcal mass of doo-doo in my eyes. And yes, BB is a slimey "above it all" arse. The two of them are jerks, if you ask me. Anyway, the Pats have paid the ultimate price - a first round pick. The fines are a joke - as the new $40 parking fee at Gillette will attest to.

Additionally - I'm not sure what Goddell said to BB - couldn't have been good - but there he was on the sidelines today in a Pats golf shirt. HELLO?

BB is a dink. The league mandates that you wear Reebok apparel. BB does not agree - but complies in his own way - by wearing torn reebok hoodies. He's a spiteful brat. Same can be said for the video. Hey - you can do it any other way - I'm doing it my way - I'm God, no one will say anything. WRONG! Anyway, back to him being a spiteful brat. He is. But he's MY spiteful brat....and he wins. For that I thank him, whole-heartedly.

As far as I'm Concerned you may as well root for Charly Manson. there will be a nice place in hell reserved for this POS, who knows maybe even Satan himself will videotape it for Mumbles.

Also nice cheap shot by Wilfat on Losman, thus I have placed a bounty on Cindy's head.

As far as I'm Concerned you may as well root for Charly Manson. there will be a nice place in hell reserved for this POS, who knows maybe even Satan himself will videotape it for Mumbles.

Also nice cheap shot by Wilfat on Losman, thus I have placed a bounty on Cindy's head.

...I feel the same way about that ungrateful POS Ratgini.

...and are you kidding me about the "cheap shot?" Please tell me how a 300-plus tub of doo is supposed to stop his forward progression? Please. I kind of wish Losman was in the game. He's worse than Edwards.

Just getting you up to speed on what you missed---errr-AVOIDED--- while you flew the coop when the heat was on the Cheaties.

:Nuts:

I think belifraud should have been suspended, but a half mil fine is pretty severe- that was the max, right?

His rep is forever tarnished, as are the fraudulent accomplishments of his Cheaties.

...I feel the same way about that ungrateful POS Ratgini.

...and are you kidding me about the "cheap shot?" Please tell me how a 300-plus tub of doo is supposed to stop his forward progression? Please. I kind of wish Losman was in the game. He's worse than Edwards.

Has Mangini stolen a Million $ ? , Has he Committed Adultery? As a HC has he been caught cheating? Does Mangini look like a homeless person on the sidelines?

Willfat went at the guys knee.

Just getting you up to speed on what you missed---errr-AVOIDED--- while you flew the coop when the heat was on the Cheaties.

I think belifraud should have been suspended, but a half mil fine is pretty severe- that was the max, right?

His rep is forever tarnished, as are the fraudulent accomplishments of his Cheaties.

....I think it's just sour grapes from Jets fans. And, Belicheat - as you refer to him - is signed on to be the the head coach for many years to come. And, Brady will be the QB for at least four, five more years. What this translates to is the Jets loooking up at the Pats azz cracks in the standing for the forseeable future.....if healthy, that is.

Hopefully he gave the other half of the money he stole from Leon Hess to Sharon Shenocca.

I hear she's living under a GSP overpass these days.

Yes, posting tired 'ole pics is kicking my arse. Oh, if only I knew how to post pictures! :P

Anyone want to show me how? Just post the directions. I can read - somewhat.

Tired ole pics?

Come on woman, you can do better than that.

JC has been mopping the floor with you recently, just admit it.

You're in denial about the whole effect of the cheating.

I know you punked out by not coming to the board for a week and a half, but lots of stuff was posted from all around the country, and it is very clear that only the snooty new englanders refuse to believe he is scum.

You cant buy respect and that is what they have lost.

The REAL sour grapes are coming from the snoots who try to blame someone else for Belicheat getting caught red handed. THAT is the definition of sour grapes.

Has Mangini stolen a Million $ ? , Has he Committed Adultery? As a HC has he been caught cheating? Does Mangini look like a homeless person on the sidelines?

Willfat went at the guys knee.

1) No

2) I have no idea and neither do you.

3) No - but I bet he does....just ask Ravens.

3) No, he just looks like a Rat

4) I disagree

You're in denial about the whole effect of the cheating.

I know you punked out by not coming to the board for a week and a half, but lots of stuff was posted from all around the country, and it is very clear that only the snooty new englanders refuse to believe he is scum.

You cant buy respect and that is what they have lost.

The REAL sour grapes are coming from the snoots who try to blame someone else for Belicheat getting caught red handed. THAT is the definition of sour grapes.

Yes, beating the Jest 38-14, beating the Chargers 38-14 and beating the Bills 38-7 is nothing to respect. Please, this team is a wrecking crew right now. Respect that.

Keep posting pics though. That's awesome. 'Gotta respect that. :)

Yes, he's scum and they cheated, but they have a good record, and I'm just a chick who thinks that rooting for cheaters is cool.

Keep posting pics though. That's awesome. :)

Okay, I will.

I think this one is my favorite.

patsnewlogoia7Custom.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words; I cant argue with that.

Okay, I will.

I think this one is my favorite.

patsnewlogoia7Custom.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words; I cant argue with that.

You know what I think is even cooler than posting stupid pictures? Re-writing quotes. Great way to win an argument. 'gotta respect that! ;)

Archived