Sundays Yankee Game

Maxman

Alright we have worked it out. Feel free to meet us on the roof of Kinney Lot # 3 at 11am for a tailgate. The lot is on River Ave and 165th street.

If you would like to go and will be bringing your own food\beverages that is great. Otherwise let me know if you want to be included because I can pick up soda\beer, sandwiches, chips etc. We can figure out the cost when we get there.

Let me know if you are meeting us!

Here is a map of the area with parking lots: http://yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nyy/ballpark/nyy_ballpark_directions.jsp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max where is this lot when you come off the major deegan expressway- I am not familiar with any of the parking at Yankee Stadium

This lot is like 3 or 4 blocks from the Stadium. If you are coming in from the Deegan you will see this lot before you get to the Stadium.

This lot is like 3 or 4 blocks from the Stadium. If you are coming in from the Deegan you will see this lot before you get to the Stadium.

I am going to try and meet up with you's then at the lot and tailgate- P.M me some cell number in case I get lost in say Rochester or some place like that

Max, if I come on the Deegan, do I have to pay six bucks?

You just couldn't leave well enough alone Mr. Funny man. I am working hard to restore relations and get a link and this is your response.

Funny as hell btw.

Only because I know he does periodic Google searches for "General Deegan," "Czar Deegan," "Admiral Deegan," and yes, "Major Deegan." :lol:

And to answer your question there is no toll on the Deegan!

It is free both ways.

Here is the tailgate total that I have so far:

Max (4)

GGG (2)

TomShane (1)

Faba (1)

Greengal (1)

TaborJet (4)

Anyone else who will be joining us let me know so I can make sure there is enough food. Tom can eat so we have to be careful.

Here is the tailgate total that I have so far:

Max (4)

GGG (2)

TomShane (1)

Faba (1)

Greengal (1)

TaborJet (4)

Anyone else who will be joining us let me know so I can make sure there is enough food. Tom can eat so we have to be careful.

LOL did i respond? ;) i guess i am coming if i dont get lost in the wilds of the bronx... ;) sounds great though! thanks max!

faba: just make sure on tom's ticket the section reads 39.

He should make out quite nicely there.

And tell him to where a Mets Jersey and Sox cap.

Right Max

Oooooooooooh. I'd be so scared sitting with all of those fake Yankee fans who couldn't tell you if it was Jeremy or Jason Giambi booting grounders at first base. Then again, if you look at his stats it IS hard to tell if it's Jeremy or Jason. :lol:

Are we absolutely sure there are no Steeler fans going to be at this Yankee game?

One of the members in my group (Posts here as Big Ben) is a huge Steelers fan.

He could easily kick Tom's a$$ as well.

faba: just make sure on tom's ticket the section reads 39.

He should make out quite nicely there.

And tell him to where a Mets Jersey and Sox cap.

Right Max

He wouldn't last 2 minutes out there.

Shawn you should have signed up to go with us.

Are we really going to be able to cook up there? Does someone know this for a fact?

I'm going to try to meet up with you. We'll bring our own food, grill, etc. That way, you don't need to plan on us. I'll bring some extra burgers and buns, too.

If we don't see you on top of the parking garage, we'll see you inside the stadium for sure. I'm looking forward to this.

So, for your headcount, but not for food purposes, that's BTJF and three other members of the TJF family.

Are we really going to be able to cook up there? Does someone know this for a fact?

I'm going to try to meet up with you. We'll bring our own food, grill, etc. That way, you don't need to plan on us. I'll bring some extra burgers and buns, too.

If we don't see you on top of the parking garage, we'll see you inside the stadium for sure. I'm looking forward to this.

So, for your headcount, but not for food purposes, that's BTJF and three other members of the TJF family.

Bob it is iffy about the grill. I am not planning on cooking. The menu consists of sandwiches!!!

Not the kind of sandwich TomShane makes with his male friends in the clubs either.

Looking forward to seeing you Bob.

Most importantly, don't forget to bring my tickets for the Yanks/Blowsux game next Saturday!!!

Oh no problem. You are welcome. I am sure there was a thank you in there somewhere. I just missed it I bet.

Bren and GGG sitting in Fenway. Should be interesting.

Alright we have worked it out. Feel free to meet us on the roof of Kinney Lot # 3 at 11am for a tailgate. The lot is on River Ave and 165th street.

If you would like to go and will be bringing your own food\beverages that is great. Otherwise let me know if you want to be included because I can pick up soda\beer, sandwiches, chips etc. We can figure out the cost when we get there.

Let me know if you are meeting us!

Here is a map of the area with parking lots: http://yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nyy/ballpark/nyy_ballpark_directions.jsp

according to the map this is what it says for #3

Greengal:

You are right that is what the map says. But this one is one River, I think the map is wrong. Just look for Kinney lot # 3. It is 4 blocks or so before the stadium.

Jerome basically runs into River, I think that is why there is some confusion.

Archived