traing camp next weekend

joiseyjet

so is anyone playing in the softball game from here against JI? :lol:

We were never officially invited. Tom and I had a team of All Stars on stand by. We checked the mail everyday for our official tournament entrance papers.

But it never arrived.

We were never officially invited. Tom and I had a team of All Stars on stand by. We checked the mail everyday for our official tournament entrance papers.

But it never arrived.

The jetnation softball team are like Pete Rose situation in baseball - a permanent ban

I dont know about any game.

Bull********cough*********sh*t.

However, I am sorry to hear of your injury and hope that the recovery is going well. I suggest you refrain from playing slap-a@@ with Marty this year.

The jetnation softball team are like Pete Rose situation in baseball - a permanent ban

Here is the problem I think. Round One games:

JetsInsider.com vs. The Tobin Board

The Gang Green.com vs *********.com

Ronnie Dynamic's All Stars vs. Leberfeld's Maulers

Maybe if *********.com doesn't show up we could take their spot. I hope so.

Back on Topic....I may hit the afternoon practice tomorrow Chris. It wouldn't be worth it for me to come after work. The AM practice may be over by then. Saturday I have a baby shower to attend. May meet you guys at Champions for drinks later... :mrgreen: . And Sunday I'll catch that 10:45 with my godson. So I'll see you I hope.

Back on Topic....I may hit the afternoon practice tomorrow Chris. It wouldn't be worth it for me to come after work. The AM practice may be over by then. Saturday I have a baby shower to attend. May meet you guys at Champions for drinks later... :mrgreen: . And Sunday I'll catch that 10:45 with my godson. So I'll see you I hope.
I`ll be at both tommorrow ,even though JUMBA bailed out this weekend hope to see you there J28

Archived