Ronnie Brown Done for Season: MERGED

ZachEY

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't make stuff up, it's not fair to me. I will patiently wait right here for you to dig up these non-exsistent quotes of me gloating about the Jets injuries.

You are grasping for straws sir, I have never gloated about any Jets injury this year. When you don't come up with any quotes to support your argument, I expect an apology. I will be waiting right here, dick.

Its not fair to make stuff up and Im not sure Ive ever heard you gloat about Jets injuries. I would have just said its because your a poopie head.

I wish I could reach throrough the computer screen and smack the **** out of you. You're a miserable, crazy, overweight POS who has no idea what class is. seriously, go Phuck yourself, ass hole.

Holy crap. Crashing Jet is Crushers mom? Relax dear I already told you we're taking the ride for thanksgiving and you better have some damn gravy ready b1tch.

Its not fair to make stuff up and Im not sure Ive ever heard you gloat about Jets injuries. I would have just said its because your a poopie head.

And I could respect that, I am a poopy head. I just don't want to be made out to be a complete douche bag known as the guy who roots for injuries, when I don't.

nice touch, dol-fag

all your crap about Leon, Jenkins, all our injuries and how its too bad for us..Well, join the club ass wipe,and don't let us hear any sour grapes for you or your buddy butt-hole surfers

Don't make stuff up, it's not fair to me. I will patiently wait right here for you to dig up these non-exsistent quotes of me gloating about the Jets injuries.

You are grasping for straws sir, I have never gloated about any Jets injury this year. When you don't come up with any quotes to support your argument, I expect an apology. I will be waiting right here, dick.

Well, we're waiting...

m_3bb6b8805063fecf8527f11c2643013e.jpg

You will address me as Mummy Dearest!!

Now go to your corner and think about what you've done. NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!

Dude my mother is a fat woman that washes my gigantic underwear not Faye Dunaway. Besides my size clothes is a little on the large size. My hangers are made out of re-barb.

Well, we're waiting...

m_3bb6b8805063fecf8527f11c2643013e.jpg

never said you ROOTED FOR injuries, I said you continued to talk about the ones we had. Everytime you got backed into a corner it was "Hows Leon doing?" or "Jenkins can't stay healthy" or something on those lines. Now its your turn with NOODLE ARM CHAD going down (that was a favorite of yours 2 years ago) and Ronnie "*****cat" Brown probably done as a Dol-fag. Check your reading glasses boy.

never said you ROOTED FOR injuries, I said you continued to talk about the ones we had. Everytime you got backed into a corner it was "Hows Leon doing?" or "Jenkins can't stay healthy" or something on those lines. Now its your turn with NOODLE ARM CHAD going down (that was a favorite of yours 2 years ago) and Ronnie "*****cat" Brown probably done as a Dol-fag. Check your reading glasses boy.

Soooo, judging by this post I get the feeling that after exhausting all possible search options, trying countless keyword search terms, you were unable to find 1 post where I gloated about a Jet injury. Not suprising, seeing as that I'm not that kind of person.

Pathetic attempt at discrediting me :bag:

Soooo, judging by this post I get the feeling that after exhausting all possible search options, trying countless keyword search terms, you were unable to find 1 post where I gloated about a Jet injury. Not suprising, seeing as that I'm not that kind of person.

Pathetic attempt at discrediting me :bag:

reading comprehension isn't your best suit I guess.

You do a good enough job discrediting yourself, I don't even need to try

I wish I could reach throrough the computer screen and smack the **** out of you. You're a miserable, crazy, overweight POS who has no idea what class is. seriously, go Phuck yourself, ass hole.

In case it's lost on you, Ronnie Brown won't play the Jets again this year. It could have been very easy for you to say "sucks for him, wish him a full rehab", but instead you gloat about an injury to a guy who won't even play the Jets again this year.

You sir, are a **** sucker.

I could give a **** less what happened to Brown, I hope the **** never plays again and the Fins have nothing but bad luck. The worse things are for your ****ty team the happier it makes me. If you don't like how Jet fans think about the Fins go to your own ****ing board.

I could give a **** less what happened to Brown, I hope the **** never plays again and the Fins have nothing but bad luck. The worse things are for your ****ty team the happier it makes me. If you don't like how Jet fans think about the Fins go to your own ****ing board.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

and you are still not paying attention

You said.

Originally Posted by Jetfan13 viewpost.gif

nice touch, dol-fag

all your crap about Leon, Jenkins, all our injuries and how its too bad for us

To which I challenged you to find 1, just 1 direct quote of me gloating. You have yet to do it.

I'm paying attention. Are you? Prove me wrong. Prove that I gloated about injuries. You started this thread on the assumption that us Dolphin fans had gloated about injuries, yet you've produced nothing to support your baseless claims. You said it was my fault that our team is doomed (which I don't believe we are) because of my gloating, yet you won't produce any proof. Wanna know why? CAUSE IT DOESN'T EXSIST!!

You said.

To which I challenged you to find 1, just 1 direct quote of me gloating. You have yet to do it.

I'm paying attention. Are you? Prove me wrong. Prove that I gloated about injuries. You started this thread on the assumption that us Dolphin fans had gloated about injuries, yet you've produced nothing to support your baseless claims. You said it was my fault that our team is doomed (which I don't believe we are) because of my gloating, yet you won't produce any proof. Wanna know why? CAUSE IT DOESN'T EXSIST!!

for the last time, I never said anything about gloating. you would constantly bring up Leon s injury and Jenkins injuries, but I never mentioned gloating or hoping for in any of my posts. If you can't understand that, tough ****. As far as searching your posts, all 10 million of them, I have better things to do.

You said.

Of course not. That's what makes you an idiot.

My friend,

you%20are%20an%20idiot.jpg

In case it's lost on you, Ronnie Brown won't play the Jets again this year. It could have been very easy for you to say "sucks for him, wish him a full rehab", but instead you gloat about an injury to a guy who won't even play the Jets again this year.

z_4AxzvhCPY

for the last time, I never said anything about gloating. you would constantly bring up Leon s injury and Jenkins injuries, but I never mentioned gloating or hoping for in any of my posts. If you can't understand that, tough ****. As far as searching your posts, all 10 million of them, I have better things to do.

It's been a couple hours, obviously you can't produce 1 quote where I "constantly" brought up Jenkins and Leons' injuries. I'm done with this thread, my point has been proven. If you come up with something truthful to say, I'll respond, untill then, enjoy your egg whites and porridge old timer.

It's been a couple hours, obviously you can't produce 1 quote where I "constantly" brought up Jenkins and Leons' injuries. I'm done with this thread, my point has been proven. If you come up with something truthful to say, I'll respond, untill then, enjoy your egg whites and porridge old timer.

good

Running backs have a short shelf-life in the NFL. Very few backs with running style of a Ronnie Brown last as long or longer than he has.

Karma has nothing to do with it as he is one of the classiest players in the league.

As much as 124 dogs him, he'd no doubt wish he'd been Jet.

RB is a special and talented player. Always sucks when they end up with divisional rivals. Something I read earlier and I really would like a Dolphin fan to answer is.. Do you think the Wildcat led to or attributed to in any way in his injury or even wear and tear? What I mean is do you think the Wildcat is harder on a player than traditional running back play?

It's completly natural for rival fans of a team to be joyous over the injury of their most hated teams best player. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't happy with Jenkins and Leon being out for the year...it's just the way it goes. Who here wasn't happy to see Brady go down last year other than Pat fans....i know it sounds classless and ****ty but it's just the way it is. We don't see these people as humans, they're football players damnit!!

RB is a special and talented player. Always sucks when they end up with divisional rivals. Something I read earlier and I really would like a Dolphin fan to answer is.. Do you think the Wildcat led to or attributed to in any way in his injury or even wear and tear? What I mean is do you think the Wildcat is harder on a player than traditional running back play?

I think it is and the way RB ran it is probably part of the reason he got hurt. He's just SO incredibly physical. That's why it works, he gets that extra blocker to find that extra seam and squeezes out 4-5 yards out of that run. It's not as if the WC creates this GIGANTIC gaping holes in the D every play. A lot of it is him banging his way through a crease to get those extra yards.

It's football, it's a physical game, people get injured and some people are more prone to it. RB seems to be one of those unfortunate cases where it seems his running styles doesn't work well with his body. Some guys are insanely durable but even then for RB's their shelf life is short. If Brown ran like TJ I don't think he'd have the injury issues.

I think it is and the way RB ran it is probably part of the reason he got hurt. He's just SO incredibly physical. That's why it works, he gets that extra blocker to find that extra seam and squeezes out 4-5 yards out of that run. It's not as if the WC creates this GIGANTIC gaping holes in the D every play. A lot of it is him banging his way through a crease to get those extra yards.

It's football, it's a physical game, people get injured and some people are more prone to it. RB seems to be one of those unfortunate cases where it seems his running styles doesn't work well with his body. Some guys are insanely durable but even then for RB's their shelf life is short. If Brown ran like TJ I don't think he'd have the injury issues.

Good point. I also wonder if the FB type role he takes on when he hands off to Ricky instead of taking it also adds up. It seems that no matter what they do in the Wildcat it leads to Ronnie Brown hammering or getting hammered. Unless of course when he throws on a very rare occasion.

It's completly natural for rival fans of a team to be joyous over the injury of their most hated teams best player. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't happy with Jenkins and Leon being out for the year...it's just the way it goes. Who here wasn't happy to see Brady go down last year other than Pat fans....i know it sounds classless and ****ty but it's just the way it is. We don't see these people as humans, they're football players damnit!!

Understanble for fans.

But, WTF NFL? You REALLY want to go to an 18 game season???

In 2 seasons, 3 AFCE teams alone have lost their best player for the season. The Colts have lost their best defensive player. It's happen to others.

The "injuries are part of the game" mantra can only go so far.

Well maybe you shouldnt have made fun of Kris Jenkins and Leon Washington.

Naw, I think it was a fluke type play where he got hit from behind and injured his foot/ankle.

In 2007 when he got injured, we weren't running the WC, and he tore his acl making a tackle on an INT.

I think it's mainly his runing style. The dude is a monster and tries to inflict pain on every run. I remember watching Ricky in his prime dive before being tackled so as to not take a big hit, whereas Ronnie looked to hit someone on every play a la Earl Campbell.

He'll be back next year - a Lis Franc isn't career threatening in most cases - although I wouldnt be surprised to see us draft his replacement in the upcoming draft.

Archived