Carter, Keyshawn, Ditka and Schefter

stoicsentry

They put their picks on the website earlier this week.

I love it, I dont think we've gotten this much love before a big game all season. Looks like they're finally coming around.

Oh my bad, I didn't see that website. I was just posting this bc I was surprised. Thought maybe we'd get 1/6 or so.

I'm over at NFLN and Michael Irvin is in prime form this afternoon-he's mocking "Revis Island" about all the catches that Reggie Wayne "almost" caught against him in week 16...Marshall Faulk is once again the voice of reason telling him that he didn't make those catches...he is an idiot...

I'm over at NFLN and Michael Irvin is in prime form this afternoon-he's mocking "Revis Island" about all the catches that Reggie Wayne "almost" caught against him in week 16...Marshall Faulk is once again the voice of reason telling him that he didn't make those catches...he is an idiot...

Yeah haha. He's like Revis Island doesn't exist. I don't understand anyone that things any receiver will own him. You know what you will get from Revis game in and game out. Irvin is a piece of ****.

Archived