All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think you just described what we heard about Becton since day 1. How did that turn out? Not to say I think Fashanu will have an issue keeping his weight down or any of Bectons issues, but your starters on the OL are set. I don't need to know any of the things you said to know Smith and Moses are the starters. My issue is this will be a no impact player. He is not stepping in and dominating mid season. Nobody does that.
  3. Welcome to Day 2! • With the Jets only having a 3rd round pick, I wonder if they will use those picks from Minnesota to trade up. • No spoilers please. • McConkley is one of my favorite players in this draft. I hope he does not go to Buffalo. I fully expect us to add a wide receiver today, obviously. Either way, people will complain like they normally do.
  4. The choice was an excellent one. A premier position, a position of need and on a unit that protects our most important player, supports the run game and the passing game. Would you have preferred a repeat of last year, when we had Becton and Brown as starters?
  5. Great. Let's draft a tackle and start him at G. Why are you saying AVT won't start the season. It's freaking April. The season is almost half a year away.
  6. They’re putting together a roster to go toe to toe with the 1908 Muncie Flyers.
  7. The OL is markedly different now than last season so I don't know why you are bringing this up. With the 11th pick, you want a player who will impact the season at some point. The Jets chose to draft depth. At some point he will play but it's probably around game 10, so he will just be getting his feet wet when other rookies are hitting their stride. With the 11th pick in the draft, you don't draft depth.
  8. Are you telling me picking at 11 there were no starters available and the Jets had to draft depth? Did every team behind the Jets also draft depth? As much as I thought Bowers would have been a luxury pick, he would have started over Conklin even if he played on the outside.
  9. Can get good WRs in round 3 too ... Rice's kid should be there. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  10. Just hope it’s not as sunny backstage in Green Bay as it was this year
  11. There were many on here who wanted the Jets to draft a QB in Round 1 because of our aging, injury prone QB and how we need our future #1 guy developing behind him. I feel so sorry for Atlanta fans this morning, I really do.
  12. Who would you trade up to get? I’d go get Walker, McConkey, Mitchell, Jets like Franklin & Polk, & Burton. Pearsall taken at 31 by 49ers ( see you Aiyuk!!)
  13. He's already revolutionising the game. Now watch teams in the rest of the draft trade up to draft their own "Left Tight End" to stay ahead of the curve.
  14. #32 pick is really a sweet spot for drafting good interior OL guys you know.
  15. Today
  16. The stench of the losing streak is gone. The stench of never beating the Eagles is gone. Give me the wins and the best player available at ten over two losses and Marvin Harrison Jr.
  17. I had somehow forgotten how bad your takes really were. I mean I knew, but seeing them in person again is like....wow. you forget how jarring they actually were
  18. Yeah it’s rare that I’m happy on draft day. 2022 and 2024 were great/really good. 2023 was a complete disaster and JD should have never swapped position with GB or should have just given them the 1st in a garbage draft. He’s a not forward looking GM for the most part so I was very happy with last night.
  19. A great offensive line makes any QB better. Love this pick and love the young core we are building
  20. Fixed! None of the remaining WR are better than Aiyuk at this point in their career’s.
  1. Load more activity