All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Let’s play fantasy world If healthy G Wilson M Williams Corley Hall Lazard/Gipson/Concklin 2 non CB’s have to cover 2 of them 2 HUGE mismatches every down
  3. 5,736,853 of those posts were someone bitching about something
  4. LOL Bengals true to form with Jermaine Burton. Always willing to roll the dice on questionable character dudes.
  5. I was hoping this before, but I think it might make more sense to sit tight unless they REALLY like one of the remaining QBs and don't want to **** around. If we move up, that would be my guess as to the pick. Otherwise, there is still a decent amount of talent we need to address: developmental QB, DT, developmental OG, RB2, possibly S and LB as well. Possibly even another TE. I like the idea of having three shots in the 4th round. Even if you only hit on one of them, that still means you found an impact player in the 4th. Throw enough sh*t at the wall, something or another...
  6. WOW!!!! Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  7. Led the nation in YAC, I think. Productive WR each year of his college career. Not a 1y wonder. If Hackett is smart, he will run him on those Tyreek style Jet motions to get him a running start and free releases. At the very least he should be effective in a WR4 type / gadget role as a rookie, Braxton Berrios except actually good. 😂 Bro plays hard with attitude and heart. In that regard he is the anti-Denzel Mims 🤣
  8. WOW Stoked I’m officially back in 😂 Honestly this has to be the best Jets roster on paper EVER. Coaching sucks unfortunately. Hopefully Rodgers offsets the coaching.
  9. I don’t even care about that They should still be looking to move back up into the 3rd round, quite frankly. This isn’t the poop juice roster the Jets were trotting out 2-3 years ago. Who gives a damn about throwing darts in the 5th, 6th or 7th round on guys who likely won’t make the team? IOL is looking strong as hell right now and I want one of them. Start legitimately building up that pipeline.
  10. This kid has what it takes to be just like Deebo and he should be used that way
  11. No, but Aaron Rodgers could do it form his dark place retreat.
  12. Yeah, that was a close one. Thankfully he now instead joins the elite company of ArDarius Stewart.
  13. 🫨😂 😀 The real Brock Bowers aka Malachi Corley was my JN Mock Pick for the Browns. He needs to develop / learn route running and get a lot better at contested catches, but he has a chance to contribute if Aaron can get him the ball in space.
  14. I might need to modify a previous post. Maybe the Raiders do have a plan? TE, T, T Add a decent bridge QB, draft an offensive TE, and build the OL… Then revisit drafting a potential franchise QB when the pieces are in place to make his life easier.
  15. Yeah, he'll break out in his sixty-threeth year!
  16. To be fair, when JD has moved up it's usually worked out well. Came up for Breece Hall, traded up for AVT, etc. It's usually guys they really, really want.
  17. Corely wouldnt have lasted to 72. No way.
  1. Load more activity