Test your Jets Knowledge....

Steveg

Got zinged by Yarborough and Zordich. Only ones I had to look up.

While there were some I didn't get, I spent more time than anything on the fact that these friggin' morons don't know how to spell Jonathan.

Funny thing is I wasn't paying that close of attention and just started answering the questions, so I didn't even realize the whole letter hint thing sitting there the whole time. Whoops.

While there were some I didn't get, I spent more time than anything on the fact that these friggin' morons don't know how to spell Jonathan.

Funny thing is I wasn't paying that close of attention and just started answering the questions, so I didn't even realize the whole letter hint thing sitting there the whole time. Whoops.

Me neither. If you just typed the last name you would have saved time. ;)

no kidding

Got 2 wrong.

Joe Fields, why do I not remember him?

And I'm embarresed to say, Chrebet. I tried Coles twice and just moved on assuming it was an error with the test. :oops:

I remember Yarborough well, because around that time we kept taking WR with big stats from small schools. Who were only good because they were playing in conferences with no defenses. We took that guy Alex Van Dyke around that time too.

If I remember right we took those guys right before guys like Sehorn, L.Allen, Milloy, Brackens.

Archived