The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl, this year

Maxman

Why is everyone afraid to say it? It is going to happen. This team has the experience. They have the talent. They have the coaching staff.

We all wanted it to happen a hundred times before. We tasted it two years ago in Indy. We tasted it last year in Pittsburgh.

This is the year that they get it done. I am talking home playoff games. I am talking about the Jets winning the Super Bowl.

Believe Jet Nation. Your wait is almost over. The Lombardi will be here shortly!

the number 43 has always been a very,very lucky number for me.

its been 43 years since the Jets won the Super Bowl

See you in INDY!

I will be 43 next year. It has been 4.3 years since I last saw my feet. My penis is....

ah nevermind.

I would hope you'd support who we are, not who we are not. These 53 individuals have made the choice to work, the choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 17 weeks for the next four months, to represent you, the tri-state area. That kind of committment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team.

All of you have the weekend. Decide whether or not you want to be a part of this team or not, under the following condition. what I say when it comes to this football team is the law, absolutely and without discussion.

Thanks. We are ready to storm the castle now btw!

Why is everyone afraid to say it? It is going to happen. This team has the experience. They have the talent. They have the coaching staff.

We all wanted it to happen a hundred times before. We tasted it two years ago in Indy. We tasted it last year in Pittsburgh.

This is the year that they get it done. I am talking home playoff games. I am talking about the Jets winning the Super Bowl.

Believe Jet Nation. Your wait is almost over. The Lombardi will be here shortly!

We dont have an offensive coordinator. Sorry Max.

We dont have an offensive coordinator. Sorry Max.

Actually they do have one. The same one that took a rookie QB to the AFC Championship game.

Then they also added one of the most experienced and successful offensive minds to help them out in Tom Moore.

This team is winning the Super Bowl.

I don't think I can take another AFC title game loss. Maybe last season was worse because I live in Dallas and when I did get out during SB week, I was sick to my stomach seeing all the Steeler fans.

I believe it! This is our year!

Not trying to be a negative nelly, but what if the Jets make it to the SB and lose?

Would that be better or worse than the last two years?

The Bills went to the big dance 4 times in a row and lost.

I pray the Jets win it all and do it quickly!

Just like I said before last season, it all depends on Mark Sanchez. Sure we changed a few things around, but the rest of our team is good enough. If Sanchez improves again we should hit 12+ wins and get to the big game. I have confidence in our team this year. We might start a little slow, but we have a very good chance to win that division and be one of the top AFC teams this year. I believe it!

Archived