Green Bay- New Orleans- who do you like?

faba

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy NO really blew that one. Brees should have spiked it after that Colston catch. Would have had 3 downs and 20 seconds on the clock. Then Payton puts the ball in Ingram's hands for the win? Really? Drew Brees under center and you're boxing yourself in with a run play to a rookie? Bizarre set of plays there.

Save the fact that the play was over before Ingram even got the ball in his hands. Should have kept it with Brees or pitched to sproiles for a race to the corner.

Save the fact that the play was over before Ingram even got the ball in his hands. Should have kept it with Brees or pitched to sproiles for a race to the corner.

Totally agree. Him getting ****y and not spiking it murdered them. You have to save the clock there at that point, you just have to. No clue whose call that was but that was not what you do there.

Glad you guys brought u not downing the ball. That killed the Saints. Downing the ball gives them at leat 2 extra play rather thn hoping for a PI. On last play I would have liked a naked bootleg.

Just to be clear, on a "naked bootleg" it doesn't mean that Drew Brees strips down to nothing before, during or after the play.

Are you sure that's really what you would have liked?

terrible job by peyton and brees there.. really happy they were so stupid... Had a ton of money on that last play.. I thought i was safe until GB couldn't pick up a single first down and that idiot couldn't keep his feet in the field of play on the punt.. Wow... that was exciting, having money on the games makes them way more exciting

terrible job by peyton and brees there.. really happy they were so stupid... Had a ton of money on that last play.. I thought i was safe until GB couldn't pick up a single first down and that idiot couldn't keep his feet in the field of play on the punt.. Wow... that was exciting, having money on the games makes them way more exciting

In a you need therapy kinda way.

Woodson just punched that guy in the nuts.

AOL calls "The Ugliest Moment of the Night"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k-a033kBos&feature=player_embedded

They describe it as a a punch "to the abdomen". Ha!

I think it's funny that they want to make a big deal out of punching somebody. In full uniform I would happily trade punches with Tyson. It beats running at top speed into jacked up juiceheads that outweigh me by over 100 lbs. I'd much prefer to be punched in the head (helmet). Wah! Wah! He should be ejected, as if the two of them didn't just try to kill each other before the whistle.

All I know is I'm glad I have Rodgers on my fantasy team. I was kind of expecting both defenses to play a bit better. Brees made the Packers D almost seem like swiss cheese. Jets vs Cowboys will be the exact opposite. ALL defense. Now I regret passing on Sproles for fantasy.

Archived