Dolphin CBs should just shut the F**K up...

Latinlawyer

The Pats had their way with the Phins and when you give up a 99 yard TD, you should bury your head and hope no one ever utters the phrase "Best CB Tandem in the league".

When you get A$$ FVcked like the Phins got last night, you rub that Phin Hemoroidal cream and hope that the Texans don't care for Mangina as much as the Pats did.

FYI, Marino probably choked on some c*ck as he watched his aqua team go down in flames.

lol

LL

I gotta defend my boys a little bit. Vontae gave up one completion, allbeit a 40 yard completion and than was on the bench for the rest of the night injured. Smith gave up 2 completions and on the 1 which was a td pass he was clearly injured the play before and hobbling. Brady saw it and attacked. So VD and Smith gave up a total of 3 of Brady's 32 completions. Nolan Carrol and Benny Sapp are still in the Burn Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Our so called "UPGRADE" at LB (Kevin Burnett) couldn't stick with a TE to save his life. Dolfans were told that was his specialty.lol I would think Caroll would be released soon and we'll be putting a call to Will Allen.

Ok fair enough but you knew a thread like this was coming when the Phish got roasted by Brady on national TV. So, ok, maybe they were not personally responsible for the carnage on MNF BUT the defense got a kick in the balls when Henne could not convert on 4th and one half yard and the Pats scored a 99 yarder on the subsequent play. I hate both teams but from a strategic viewpoint was (half heartedly) rooting for the fins.

LL

Ok fair enough but you knew a thread like this was coming when the Phish got roasted by Brady on national TV. So, ok, maybe they were not personally responsible for the carnage on MNF BUT the defense got a kick in the balls when Henne could not convert on 4th and one half yard and the Pats scored a 99 yarder on the subsequent play. I hate both teams but from a strategic viewpoint was (half heartedly) rooting for the fins.

LL

Listen i'll be the first to say Vontae and Sean Smith (who i think is average at best) arn't close to being the top CB tandem in the NFL. And yes our defense got embarrassed on National TV. Honestly it would've been alot worst if we running Dan Hennings offense from last year. Probaly would've been 52-10.

Listen i'll be the first to say Vontae and Sean Smith (who i think is average at best) arn't close to being the top CB tandem in the NFL. And yes our defense got embarrassed on National TV. Honestly it would've been alot worst if we running Dan Hennings offense from last year. Probaly would've been 52-10.

Agreed. Henning's O is horrid. On that point you are right. However, when the team chooses a fade pass with 1/2 yard to score instead of a running play....that is an indictment of either the O line or the RBs. Which do you think is the reason they decided to go for the Fade route?

LL

I gotta defend my boys a little bit. Vontae gave up one completion, allbeit a 40 yard completion and than was on the bench for the rest of the night injured. Smith gave up 2 completions and on the 1 which was a td pass he was clearly injured the play before and hobbling. Brady saw it and attacked. So VD and Smith gave up a total of 3 of Brady's 32 completions. Nolan Carrol and Benny Sapp are still in the Burn Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Our so called "UPGRADE" at LB (Kevin Burnett) couldn't stick with a TE to save his life. Dolfans were told that was his specialty.lol I would think Caroll would be released soon and we'll be putting a call to Will Allen.

D4, you can defend your boys for that, but the Fins' lack of conditioning was indefensible.

Vontae had cramps IIR. The whole defense needed oxygen and IVs midway through the game although there was equal time of possession.

Agreed. Henning's O is horrid. On that point you are right. However, when the team chooses a fade pass with 1/2 yard to score instead of a running play....that is an indictment of either the O line or the RBs. Which do you think is the reason they decided to go for the Fade route?

LL

As excited I was about the revamped passing game last night, the playcalling near the goal line was horrid. I'm sure not having a goaline back played into the decision to run a fade route on 4th and goal from the one but if your gonna run that play, please throw it to the 6'4 Marshall and not Brain Hartline.

D4, you can defend your boys for that, but the Fins' lack of conditioning was indefensible.

Vontae had cramps IIR. The whole defense needed oxygen and IVs midway through the game although there was equal time of possession.

No question, it was a disgrace. Time to ditch the air conditioned bubble and get out on the real practice field and get to work.

I stopped reading right there. After giving up 517 yards in the air.....there is no defense (no pun :))

As excited I was about the revamped passing game last night, the playcalling near the goal line was horrid. I'm sure not having a goaline back played into the decision to run a fade route on 4th and goal from the one but if your gonna run that play, please throw it to the 6'4 Marshall and not Brain Hartline.

Watched the Fish all summer in preseason, and if I was a Fish fan (God forbid) I'd be excited to. The O has played well. Daboll just got to cute at the goal line. Not having any kind of a a short yardage back didn't help much either.

This "Left lane" offense the Fish are running is going to be interesting to watch. In all honesty I though if the Fish scored there they had a good chance to pull the upset off. This game wasn't as one sided as the score appeared

Watched the Fish all summer in preseason, and if I was a Fish fan (God forbid) I'd be excited to. The O has played well. Daboll just got to cute at the goal line. Not having any kind of a a short yardage back didn't help much either.

This "Left lane" offense the Fish are running is going to be interesting to watch. In all honesty I though if the Fish scored there they had a good chance to pull the upset off. This game wasn't as one sided as the score appeared

I'm hoping this was just a Brady being Brady game and the Defense can play up to it's potential from here on out. If not, were in trouble.

Mangini/Schottenhiemer coaching tree!

Dude they where playing in South Florida. Obviously they aren't as accustomed to the heat as the team from New England. :fishfry:

Only problem with that is that Marshall was also out suffering from cramps, guess the phags trainers ran out of Midol...

BTW, Marshalls cramps may have cost the fins the game...no TO's left so a mandatory 10 sec run off of the clock and then the clock started with Henne not knowing it did..

Only problem with that is that Marshall was also out suffering from cramps, guess the phags trainers ran out of Midol...

BTW, Marshalls cramps may have cost the fins the game...no TO's left so a mandatory 10 sec run off of the clock and then the clock started with Henne not knowing it did..

I'm pretty sure our DB's cost us the game.

Archived