• Last Reply

Thanks.

My short list, in order of preference:

Hess

Pac

Crusher

Brett

Wombat

Willing to vote any of them to avoid random. The first 3 are the one's I feel best about given the little amount of casing and interaction we've seen. I'll be back before the deadline.

Yikes...btw, I'm here til 1030, then I'll be back around 1215 and will be on til 115 then I won't be back before the deadline (possibly at all today).

Hess, Wombat, Crush, and Brett with multiple votes...Hess has pinged me most of all, obviously.

Just a friendly mod note. You actually dont have to wait till the deadline and make a last minute decision. Lynch a mother ****er already. Damn. Quit worrying about feelings and who is unlynchable. Its a game, we all know the way it works. Sometimes you get lynched, sometimes you get NK...it happens. So make up your ******* minds already.

Thanks,

The Architect.

Official Vote Count:

Brett (2): Doggin, Wbat

Crusher (2): SMC, JC

Pac (1): CTM

BG (1). Vic

Wbat (4). Bret, Crush, Slats, BG

Hess (3): AVM, Ape, Pac

DEADLINE 2pm TODAY

Man, the random name I have right now is going to be pissed when they die. I'm almost hoping you ****ers cant make up your mind. Will be fun to watch.

Reads:

1. Ape - Mixed read

2. Slats - Scum

3. Crusher - Town

5. Brethomo - Scum

6. CTM - Mixed read; pressure

7. Hessdie - Mixed read

8. Vic - Town

9. Pac - No Read; pressure

10. Jetscode - Town

12. BleedinGreen - Town

13. SMC - No read; pressure

15. AVM - No read; pressure

16. Doggin - Scum

Just a friendly mod note. You actually dont have to wait till the deadline and make a last minute decision. Lynch a mother ****er already. Damn. Quit worrying about feelings and who is unlynchable. Its a game, we all know the way it works. Sometimes you get lynched, sometimes you get NK...it happens. So make up your ******* minds already.

Thanks,

The Architect.

Thank you.

Archived