Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, I really dont like this running people up method it enables the opportunity to use voting placement or reactions to heat for casing. No benefit for the town. Pretty much neutralizes my scum hunting ability which cripples the town as I excel as a roleless townie.

Lets mass reveal. Its inevitable. I've seen enough from everyone to know if I believe.

Well, i wanted to lynch ape but someone went ahead and ruined that..

I'm a roleless townie and so is everyone else including scum. Watch. *shrugs*

interesting... i am as well.. that makes 5-6 roleless claims in an 11 player game... and bleedin was worried about balance.. I wonder if there's only 1 scum or something?

interesting... i am as well.. that makes 5-6 roleless claims in an 11 player game... and bleedin was worried about balance.. I wonder if there's only 1 scum or something?

Interesting indeed, especially because there something jumping out at me in my re-read that would make total sense. Am I missing someone below?

1. Crusher

2. JiF - roleless

3. Ape - roleless

4. Pac

5. SMC - roleless

6. CTM - roleless

7. slats

8. JF80

9. Sharrow

10. Verbal

11. Hess - roleless

Interesting indeed, especially because there something jumping out at me in my re-read that would make total sense. Am I missing someone below?

1. Crusher

2. JiF - roleless/ghey

3. Ape - roleless

4. Pac

5. SMC - roleless

6. CTM - roleless

7. slats

8. JF80

9. Sharrow

10. Verbal

11. Hess - roleless

yourself, dummy

deadline's in 2 hrs.. jif.. why aren't you making a defensive vote of 80 now?

I might as well. I've been saving my thoughts and votes, etc to see if we were going to mass reveal. But, looking back a couple of things stood out to me in Pacturds play. He nudged about 5 different trains and on multiple occasions claimed hammer time only to vote in a different player when in range. He tried to tie me to the Ape as after his death. Which makes no sense. If there is a SK, I"m not him and if the cops kill during the day for some reason, I'm not a cop. Yeah, I know, wifom. Also, he switched a vote to me right before the shot. Like he wanted to try and set me up for the 2 for 1

He's playing like Pac but scared to get his hands dirty. He was also the first to mention the SK, way early in the game. In a weird way, summoning Slats. To which Slats when on about if for a couple of posts only to say he watched the movie and it didnt fit the game. If we could get momentum to a player it would be him but for defense...

Unvote Sharrow

Vote JF80

I think it's getting a little late in the day for a mass reveal. I'm around if needed to change my vote. I'm sorta thinking JiF and Jetsfanbabe is six of one half dozen of the other. Both are always D1 candidates.

I think Sharrow and Pac should be people of interest in the next day phase, and I'd even be willing to move to Pac right now.

Also, I'm not opposed to a mass reveal, either. Just think it needs to wait until the masses are here.

Archived