Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

Not really... Scum has to be reeling after last nights shot went astray.. I don't think the last 2 would be setting up a gambit to bring down there #'s to 1. Doesn't make much sense to me. Especially given the fact the GF finder is dead.

I would agree. That's why I wouldn't include you in that. Just pointing out the flaw in the defense.

The scum likely killed Sharrow because they thought he was on to them. It doesn't seem like a random kill. If Sharrow had been a townie, it would have created a WIFOM for Slats/Verbal and a means for a defense. Now that's blown up because he was actually the symp.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree. That's why I wouldn't include you in that. Just pointing out the flaw in the defense.

The scum likely killed Sharrow because they thought he was on to them. It doesn't seem like a random kill. If Sharrow had been a townie, it would have created a WIFOM for Slats/Verbal and a means for a defense. Now that's blown up because he was actually the symp.

this is all based on sharrow saying that slats/verb had less posts then him? Was there something else?

on day 1 someone took out there best player, then on night 1 they took out there symp... they're reeling.. but sometimes when they're reeling, they make plays like this

That's a good point. It's self perception. If they think they're reeling then they'll make a desperate play.

We know that Slats Jordan can win this game on his own as scum (I benefited from that), so this should be addressed sooner than later/

this is all based on sharrow saying that slats/verb had less posts then him? Was there something else?

There is something more.

To me, Slats & Verbal seem joined at the hip. Sharrow went after Verbal for his exchange with Ape.

Sharrow then had the "innocuous" exchange with Slats about the # of scum.

He also, out of no where, mentions both about the post number.

Then, after Sharrow is dead, Slats makes the statement that this should clear Verbal, but I don't know how Sharrow's death would.

If Slats is scum I'd have to strongly lean town on Verb...

Verb laid into him a bit and when things had simmered down he nudged Slats again looking to continue the discussion. Scum will usually make the point to each other and let it die off... not continue to nudge when things have moved on.

Verb laid into him a bit and when things had simmered down he nudged Slats again looking to continue the discussion. Scum will usually make the point to each other and let it die off... not continue to nudge when things have moved on.

That is a possibility. But it's too early for exonerations.

well of course it is Perry Mason but without knowing Slats' alignment I'm not "exonerating" anyone.

I wasn't saying now. I was referring upon learning of slats alignment. At that moment it would still be too early. We'd have to survey the landscape and try to find the last rat.

I'm saying that i made the point of verbal seemingly being innocent cause sharrow was encouraging his lynch.. slats agreed with me...

Based on the assumption that a symp wouldn't encourage a scum player's lynch. I got to look at the vote patern for that. Because saying and acting is two different things. You of all people should know about scum voting for each other.

There is something more.

To me, Slats & Verbal seem joined at the hip. Sharrow went after Verbal for his exchange with Ape.

Sharrow then had the "innocuous" exchange with Slats about the # of scum.

He also, out of no where, mentions both about the post number.

Then, after Sharrow is dead, Slats makes the statement that this should clear Verbal, but I don't know how Sharrow's death would.

This is stupid. If there's only two scum (likely, now that a symp has turned up dead), I'm not going to exonerate my teammate if I'm scum. I'm basically going to ignore the whole thing.

I would've started the day with Verbal on my suspects list, Sharrow casing him crossed him off (for the time being). Just didn't seem likely that the symp would be trying to pressure scum.

It is curious that Sharrow spelled out the setup. I think that was probably more signaling.

oh... vote: SMC

Dumb SMC is probably scum SMC.

Again, don't know Verb's alignment, but it's just unlikely that we're teammates. (edit: scummates - I suspect we're both townies)

Add me to the list that isn't thrilled with your half reveal, either, Paco.

Add me to the list that isn't thrilled with your half reveal, either, Paco.

I'm not particulaly thrilled with it either... I would have just as soon kept the mass reveal out of this game.

speaking of which... yesterday you were saying you weren't opposed to it. care to go ahead and share with us what role, if any, you have?

I'm not particulaly thrilled with it either... I would have just as soon kept the mass reveal out of this game.

speaking of which... yesterday you were saying you weren't opposed to it. care to go ahead and share with us what role, if any, you have?

Half reveals first. :)

I still have no problem with it if that's what everyone wants to do.

PART 1

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Crusher, Hess, CTM

Ape (2) - JiF, slats

Hess (3) - Sharrow, Pac, Verbal

Verbal (1) - JF80

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Crusher, Hess, CTM

Ape (2) - JiF, slats

Hess (3) - Sharrow, Pac, Verbal

Verbal (2) - JF80, Ape

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Crusher, Hess, Verbal

Ape (2) - JiF, CTM

Hess (1) - Pac

Verbal (3) - JF80, Ape, slats

Vote Count:

Ape (2) - JiF, CTM

Hess (1) - Pac

Verbal (4) - JF80, Ape, slats, SMC

Vote Count:

Ape (2) - JiF, CTM

Hess (1) - Pac

Verbal (3) - JF80, slats, SMC

Sharrow (1) - Ape

Vote Count:

Ape (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Pac

Sharrow (2) - Ape, JiF

Vote Count:

Ape (1) - CTM

Sharrow (2) - Ape, JiF

slats (1) - Pac

PART 2

Vote Count:

JF80 (2) - Crusher, Verbal

Ape (1) - CTM

Sharrow (3) - Ape, JiF, Hess

slats (1) - Pac

Vote Count:

JF80 (2) - Crusher, Verbal

Verbal (2) - slats, SMC

slats (1) - Pac

SMC (2) - JF80, CTM

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Crusher, Verbal, SMC

Verbal (1) - slats

SMC (3) - JF80, CTM, Pac

Vote Count:

Verbal (1) - slats

Sharrow (2) - Ape, Hess

SMC (2) - CTM, Pac

slats(1) - JF80

Ape (1) - JiF

Vote Count:

Verbal (1) - slats

Sharrow (3) - Ape, Hess, JF80

SMC (2) - CTM, Pac

Ape (1) - JiF

Vote Count:

Verbal (1) - slats

Sharrow (2) - Hess, JF80

SMC (2) - CTM, Pac

Ape (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Ape

Deadline is 10:00 PM EST

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Verbal, SMC, Sharrow

Sharrow (3) - Hess, JF80, Crusher

SMC (2) - CTM, Pac

Ape (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Ape

Deadline is 10:00 PM EST

OK, this is the vote pattern for all votes on Verbal day 1. Note, that Sharrow NEVER votes for Verbal. So Sharrow "went after" Verbal, but never put his words to action, even when Verbal was at L-2. I don't see that as clearing Verbal under the symp logic that a symp wouldn't go after scum.

Very OMGUS, Slats. Like CTM says, you like to present cases as townie, but you're not. You're just going after me because of the reasons I stated. You killed Sharrow thinking he was after you and that blew up in your face.

Very OMGUS, Slats. Like CTM says, you like to present cases as townie, but you're not. You're just going after me because of the reasons I stated. You killed Sharrow thinking he was after you and that blew up in your face.

Nope.

I liked you for scum yesterday, and just let your roleless reveal kinda sit there.

Your making a case out of less than nothing. Sharrow exhibited no interest in me. And the link you're trying to create between me and Verbal is comical. You're trying too hard.

I'd like to hear your reasoning, Scumgut.

he's gravy training others case in a desperate attempt to cling to what's left of his dignity... if by some miracle both he and you are innocent, he's becoming quite possibly the worst to ever play.

unvote

Vote Slats

I'd like to hear this reveal.

As for me, I'm the Ape killing vig. That's the reason I was adamant about there not being a SK in this game. At first, I thought my character would've been a good choice for such a role - until I rewatched the movie. Having seen it again, I realize that I'm the towniest of town members in the film. And also that there was no one else as violent who would have a separate win condition.

unvote

vote: Pac

And now I'd like to hear yours. If I tend to believe it, I won't kill you now.

I'd like to hear your reasoning, Scumgut.

It was 50/50. 50% that you and Sharrow visited me in my sleep. The other 50% was I thought you were the SK the way you discussed it after Pac brought it up. Now that I know you're the VG - Pac it is.

Man, that dream with you and Sharrow was pretty solid. My instincts serve me well, again. Time to kill Pac and solidify my greatness.

Archived